CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 06-18-2005 04:08 PM

Sorry to hear...and sometimes we dont know why bad things happen , they just do but its for are own good as well as others , as we hold on and steadfast ... 1 pet.ch.4 12.13 Beloved Think it not strange Concerning the Fiery Trial which is to try you as though some strange thing happend to you BUT REJOICE INASMUCH AS YE ARE PARTAKERS OF CHRIST SUFFERINGS THAT WHEN HIS GLORY SHALL BE REVEALED YE MAY BE GLAD WITH EXCEEDING JOY :thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 06-20-2005 07:02 AM

Daily Bread

June 20th

"Life is a story."

It is a parable we live through day by day. Just as a parable has a hidden meaning, so, too, the events of our daily living have significance and deeper meanings. Our present and our past are important components of who we are. We like to hold onto the past, and we strive to make the present the best it can be. God, the greatest storyteller of all, is a part of our past and our present. He can shape our parable for us if we will let Him. When we do so, we can be confident that our story has a happy ending.

I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old.

Psalm 78:2

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 06-20-2005 04:35 PM

:) indeed, Heb.ch.1 GOD WHO At Sundry times and in divers manners spake in time of past unto the fatheres by the prophets hath in these last days spoken unto his son who he hath appointed heir of all things by whom also he made the worlds.who being the brightness of His GLORY and the express image of his person and upholding all things by the word of his power when he had by himself purged our sins sat down on the right hand of the father of the majesty on high ..

creedsister 06-20-2005 04:45 PM

being made so much better than the angels as he hath by inher. obtained a more EXCELLENT Name than they for unto which of the angels said at any time thou art my son this day i have begotten thee and again i will be a father to him and he shall be my son and again when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world he saith and let all the angels OF GOD WORSHIP HIM and of the angels spirts AND HIS MINSTERS A FLAME OF FIRE but unto the son saith thy throne O God Is forever and ever a sceptre Of Righteousness and hated every FALSE WAY Therefore GOD Even Thy GOd Hath Anointed thee with oil of gladness above thy fellows..on down to 10 :D AND THOU LORD IN THE BEGINNING hast laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the work of thine hands ..and 11.14..

HeavenBesideYou 06-21-2005 06:54 AM

Daily Bread

June 21st

"The safety of those who have God for their refuge."

How good it is to be as close to God as his shadow and share in the comfort of his shelter. He is not far if our hearts choose to draw near him.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 91:1

Heaven

creedsister 06-21-2005 03:16 PM

indeed pslams 1 bleseed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful or also he that is not overcomed by falsehood ..but his delight is in the law of the Lord and in his law doth he meditate day and night and he shall be like a tree for the Lord knoweth the way Of The Righteous but the wayss of the Ungodly shall perish.

HeavenBesideYou 06-22-2005 07:08 AM

If you read the rest of Ps 78, it turns out that the entire history of Israel is a "parable". Ps 49 also brings this out.

And Proverbs, the entire book is to reveal "wisdom". The purpose is in the first few verses, to understand parables and dark sayings, i.e. to GET TO KNOW GOD, the simple must become subtil, Prov 1:4,6.

:banana:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-22-2005 07:10 AM

Daily Bread

June 22nd

"Our lives are not lived alone."

The Lord is with us personally. He holds each our future and our safety in his hands. We live to serve him and go to be with him when we die. The Lord will keep us from all harm!

The Lord will keep you from all harm -- he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Psalm 121:7-8

Heaven

creedsister 06-22-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
If you read the rest of Ps 78, it turns out that the entire history of Israel is a "parable". Ps 49 also brings this out.

And Proverbs, the entire book is to reveal "wisdom". The purpose is in the first few verses, to understand parables and dark sayings, i.e. to GET TO KNOW GOD, the simple must become subtil, Prov 1:4,6.

:banana:

Heaven

Yes indeed :jam: wisdom and growth of the prophets came at great price as we look at our lifes its very much the same Heb.11.Faith Of The Judges And Prophets ..32.40. Ch.12 PRAISE JESUS WHEREFORE Seeing we Also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witness let us lay aside every weight and sin which doth so easily beset the race before us Looking unto Jesus The Chife CornerStone the Auther And The Finsher Of Our Faith Who For The Joy That Was Set Before Him Endured The Cross despising shame the shame and set down at the right hand of the Throne Of God..

HeavenBesideYou 06-23-2005 07:05 AM

Daily Bread

June 23rd

"Walking heroes."

It is easy for us to live victoriously for the Lord when we soar on eagles wings. It can be exciting when we run and don't grow weary in the work of the Lord, buoyed by his power and presence. But it often takes heroes to keep walking and not faint when trying times come. Keep on walking, brother and sister. The Lord is there when you most fear he has forgotten you!

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Heaven

creedsister 06-23-2005 02:10 PM

PRAISE GOD, Pslam 91

HE THAT dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the Shadow Of The The Almighty , I Will SAY LORD HE IS MY REFUGE AND MY FORTRESS MY GOD IN HIM WILL I TRUST , HE SHALL COVER THEE WITH HIS FEATHERS UNDER HIS WINGS SHALT THOU TRUST HIS TRUTH IS THY IS THY SHILED AND BUCKLER THOU SHALT NOT BE AFRAID OF TERROR BY NIGHT NOR THE ARROW THAT FILETH THE DAY. NOR FOR THE PESTILENCE THAT WALKS IN DARKNESS NOR FOR THE DESTRUCTION THAT WASTETH AT NOON DAY A THOUSAND SHALL FALL AT THY RIGHT SIDE AND TEN THOUSAND AT THY RIGHT HAND BUT IT SHALL NOT COME NIGH UNTO THEE .

creedsister 06-23-2005 02:17 PM

ONLY With Thine Eyes Shalt Thou Behold The Wicked Because Thou Hast Made The Lord Which Is My Refuge Even The Most High THY HABITATION There Shall No Evil Befall On Thee NEITHER SHALL ANY PLAUGE COME NIGH THY DWELLING FOr He Shall Give His Angels Charge Over Thee In All Thy Ways They Shall Bear Thee Up In Their Hands Lest Thou ash Thy Foot Against Stone Thou Shal Tread Upon A Lion And Adder The Young Lion And The Dragon Shall Trample Under Feet Because He Hath Sent His Love Upon Me Therefore Will I deliever Him I Will Set Him On High Because He Hath Known My Name Whooooooooooooooo PRECIOUS HOSANNA He Shall Call Upon Me And I Will Anwser Him I Will Be With Him In Trouble I Will Deliever Him And Honour Him With Long Life Will I Satisfy And Show Him My Salvation

HeavenBesideYou 06-24-2005 06:59 AM

Daily Bread

June 24th

"Cursed."

Watched the DVD last night with my wife, needless to say, I didn't rest that well last night...

It's amazing to me how Satan knows our "silver bullet sins"... Those sins that can especially wound and disable us from the work of Christ. Commit in your heart to ask God to protect you, and your family from the attacks of the evil one.

The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

2 Thessalonians 3:3

Heaven

creedsister 06-24-2005 05:39 PM

Amen but need not worry of these things for it was he that overcame the world :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-25-2005 07:39 AM

Daily Bread

June 25th

"Acknowledgment."

There is no hiding from God, but for those who willingly and joyously seek him, there is comfort, power, and hope in his presence.

"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the Lord. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:24

Heaven