CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Best/Worst Creed Videos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8103)

AndrewFromABRox 12-07-2004 12:05 PM

Best/Worst Creed Videos

Okay so if you have, or dont have the Greatest hits you probably know it has all the creed videos, so my question is which video is your favorite, or least favorite video of theirs??

I have to say Bullets is my least favorite by far. Im not quite sure my favorite, I love Whats this life for, I like about all of them except Bullets, What if is kind of dumb, but i like them all fairly well.

RMadd 12-07-2004 01:57 PM

Favorites: One Last Breath, My Sacrifice, What's This Life For
Least Favorite: Bullets, by far

titan9 12-07-2004 03:19 PM

Favorites:One Last Breath, My Sacrifice, WAWO, My Own Prison.
Least favorite:What If.

Trimontana 12-07-2004 03:33 PM

Favourites: My own prision, WTLF?, What IF?
Least Favourite: One Last Breath and Bullets :smokin:

scrit 12-07-2004 03:40 PM

favorites:One Last Breath, WAWO
Least Favorite: Bullets

The Lithium 12-07-2004 04:21 PM

Best: One Last Breath
Worst: Bullets

Torn Daredevil 12-07-2004 05:35 PM

Favorites: My Sacrifice, What If
Least Favorites: Bullets, My Own Prison

DekWannaBFlea 12-07-2004 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
Favorites: My Sacrifice, What If
Least Favorites: Bullets, My Own Prison

My prison was a bad ass video for a badass song...i don't know what you are smoking...

Least favorite....Bullets....what were they thinking?

Torn Daredevil 12-07-2004 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
My prison was a bad ass video for a badass song...i don't know what you are smoking...

Least favorite....Bullets....what were they thinking?

As a film student and a fan of music videos in general, it's easy to see the MOP video was pretty poorly made. Bad special effects, bad extras... Can anyone explain the theme?

And why the fuck does Stapp look like he's asking a question for the first like 10 lines of the song???? WTF???

alterite 12-07-2004 08:39 PM

Worst -12. DSD
11. Higher (live)
10. Weathered (live)
9.Bullets
8.Higher
7.What If
6.Torn (live)
5.Whats this Life For
4.One last breath
3.With arms wide open
2.My Sacrifice
Favorite 1.MOP

Xterminator27 12-07-2004 09:15 PM

best
My sacrifice

worst
bullets (To me that music video isnt creed, it musta been a prank I tells ya)

Torn Daredevil 12-07-2004 10:49 PM

Bullets isn't even a music video. It's a fucking bad intro to a bad video game.

RMadd 12-07-2004 11:00 PM

well, it looks like we're all about in agreement here that Bullets is their worst non-live vid... i'd really like to know where they got the idea for it, or who came up w/ it... about the only thing i like about it is that Tremo's character carry's an axe

Tia67 12-08-2004 02:33 AM

Bullets video was Mark's idea.

My pick's
Worst:Bullets
Best video: One Last Breath

(but my all time favorite song is MOP)

creeddane 12-08-2004 02:50 AM

i will not stand for this...

ill pick, bullets :D

eat bullets :D

jammy123 12-08-2004 06:00 AM

best : My Sacrifice.....and OLB because of the symbolism...everytime i see the vidz...i see something new in them
worst : none......what if is kind of sad but some parts of it rock!!

titan9 12-08-2004 09:45 AM

Hmm, I gotta watch the MOP video again to see what you're talking about, Hellboy. I only picked that video as one of my favorites because that is my favorite Creed song. I've only seen the video once, maybe twice.

Torn Daredevil 12-09-2004 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Hmm, I gotta watch the MOP video again to see what you're talking about, Hellboy. I only picked that video as one of my favorites because that is my favorite Creed song. I've only seen the video once, maybe twice.

Ah, I see. Yeah, it's one of my fave songs, too. I was just very disappointed with the video, but hey, it was their first one...

DekWannaBFlea 12-11-2004 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
As a film student and a fan of music videos in general, it's easy to see the MOP video was pretty poorly made. Bad special effects, bad extras... Can anyone explain the theme?

And why the fuck does Stapp look like he's asking a question for the first like 10 lines of the song???? WTF???

I think it adds to the song......The theme is he is stapp is going to be executed....whats so hard about that?

jango 12-12-2004 02:59 AM

Intentional symbolism meant to be readily interpreted by the masses is not artistic by any stretch of the imagination. Watch an Adam Jones video for your artistic interpretation.

Shagrath 12-21-2004 11:12 AM

Best:Whats this life for, My own prison
Worst:Bullets, but the song is awesome though

uncertaindrumer 12-23-2004 09:20 PM

I find every single one of their videos except for bullets to look the exact same... And bullets is a piece of junk video.

But all the rest of them stink too. It's a shame, because some of them are really good songs, but the videos are all jsut boring and repetative.

cariocawlad 12-28-2004 06:25 AM

The Best video for me, well I can choose, so I'll put three: WAWO, OLB and MS.

The Worst: Bullets and Higher. Bullets is a very suck scene in vetorial animation and Higher it's a bad video for one of the greatest Creed songs. They would make a better video for it.

Muad'Dib 12-28-2004 06:52 AM

One Last Breath, the other videos dont really appeal to me. But OLB has amazing symbolism.

R U Ready? 12-30-2004 12:44 PM

Favs: MS, OLB, WTLF, WAWO
Worsts: even though they're great songs, MOP and Higher could have better vids

Bullets is a little different, but it's not that bad. I needed a little explanation for MOP too. So, Stapp is gonna be executed in it? What are all those business people? Also, what's going on in the "What If" vid? Does it help to see Scream 3 to understand the vid? It looks like someone is playing tricks the way the guys attack the girls at the end.

AlterCreed 01-05-2005 04:09 PM

im confused!

I thought Bullets was a good video. the animation seemed a bit dated but Bullets sounds to me like a kind of fantasy fight... when you listen to the intro it seems like its revving up to some sort of battle, myabe im crazy.

Its not the best though. The best video was "My Sacrifice" i like the basball bit. hehe.

Worst Video: MOP.. its too simple.

DekWannaBFlea 01-07-2005 01:18 AM

I just re watched My own prison and it reminds me of the book 1984 by george orwell, but i have no clue how that would have to do with the lyrics of the song....

HigherGirl 01-07-2005 08:07 PM

Bullets is probably my least favorite, But it's a great song...I just like to see the band!!!!!!

The best ones are Higher,Sacrifice, WAWO and WTLF

renbergs 01-12-2005 10:02 AM

I'm so god damn (hey, I dared to use the censored words ;) ) old fashioned that I couldn't care less for music videos! Music, for me, is a way to reach the soul through the ears! Preferably with the eyes shut! :smokin:

Ana4Stapp 01-21-2005 09:37 PM

:clap: The best: MOP, My Sacrifice, WTLF, WAWO
:mad2: The worst: Higher . A great song, a poor video.

When you are with me
I'm free...I'm careless...I believe

uncertaindrumer 01-31-2005 12:51 PM

What is it with people liking the With Arms Wide Open video? The whole video is just Scott Stapp posing. And that last shot of him on the mountain? Barf.

I mean, none of their videos are great but how can you like THAT one?!

titan9 01-31-2005 02:19 PM

It's a decent video. He poses a bit(seems like one of his trademarks, one I don't really have a problem with) but the whole video is not him posing. The video is centered largely around him(hey, he DID write the song about his son, and it is about the joy he is experiencing as a father) but you do see quite a few shots of Mark, Flip and Brian. So it's definitely not all Scott posing in the video.

Chase 01-31-2005 04:27 PM

Favorite: With Arms Wide Open

Least Favorite: Bullets

uncertaindrumer 02-01-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
It's a decent video. He poses a bit(seems like one of his trademarks, one I don't really have a problem with) but the whole video is not him posing. The video is centered largely around him(hey, he DID write the song about his son, and it is about the joy he is experiencing as a father) but you do see quite a few shots of Mark, Flip and Brian. So it's definitely not all Scott posing in the video.

But it is ALL jsut them... STANDING there! It is so BORING. Nothing happens. It is jsut him walking, then him going for a swim, then him standing on the mountain, with a few shots of instruments interspersed everyonce in a while. I mean, I don't think its their WORST video (well, by virtue of the SONG I might think that), but it is just like the rest of them.

Polish_sausage 09-09-2005 03:34 PM

my favourite: What's this life for
less favourite: Higher LMAO

GregS 09-12-2005 07:19 AM

Fav - Arms wide open / My sacrifice

Worst - What if

geletmote 09-21-2005 04:54 AM

Its gotta be ONe last breath, the start were it shows mark playing guitar is great, than clip puts everyother to shame.. accept maybe WAWO but least fav would have to be prob bullets...

Torn And Filthy 09-26-2005 09:48 AM

its Gotta Be My Own Prison Ill Neva Get Ova That Song Or Video, Worst Video Would Have To Be Higher

jmhonline 10-06-2005 04:16 PM

Favorite Videos:
  1. What If
  2. Higher
Least Favorite Videos:
  1. Bullets
  2. With Arms Wide Open