CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   My Band Disheveled (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6198)

Wylde-Tremonti 03-30-2004 10:21 PM

My Band Disheveled

I'm sure none of you remember this... BUT... OUR 1st show is in JUST A FEW DAYS... I know none of you are close enough to come... (cept mabye Julie, but even that's a STRETCH) but i wanted you guys to Know and give a lil Info bout the show...
we're playing 5 Songs...3 Covers, 2 Original
Covers: "The Red" by Chevelle, "Broken" by 12 Stones, and (lol) "Broken" By Seether
Original: song called "I've Forgotten" Written By our Singer and a Yet To Be Titled Song Written By Me w/ some help From Ryan (our singer)

We're playing at an Outside Venue in a Park... We're The Opening Band For like 12 Punk Bands at Seven in the morning ... We're Not Punk so i think ppol will really remember us... even if they dont like us... which they should cuz we RULE!!!
We've Been workin really hard and have been practicing 4 times a Week.. It's Gonna Be a REALLY GREAT SHOW and i'm REALLY EXCITED...

If there is an OFF chance you could accually attend... Please let me know and i'll try my best to give you Directions...

Wylde-Tremonti 03-30-2004 10:23 PM

PS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Visit our Website at DISHEVELEDMUSIC There are Brand New Pics Up And Lots Of Kool Stuff There... and it was Designed by ME! SO CHECK IT OUT!!!

RMadd 03-30-2004 10:56 PM

awesome! good luck! y'all will have to perform over the summer, so I can check y'all out when I'm back in the StL!

Wylde-Tremonti 03-30-2004 10:58 PM

Dude we definately will!!

RMadd 03-30-2004 11:02 PM

sweeeeeeeet

RMadd 03-30-2004 11:03 PM

also... if anyone should happen to record your performance, any chance you could put the songs on the site? that be bad-ass!!!

Wylde-Tremonti 03-30-2004 11:04 PM

i think we're gettin it Videotaped... we'll see what we can do!

RMadd 03-30-2004 11:05 PM

wicked hardcore

WeatheredWoman 03-31-2004 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
also... if anyone should happen to record your performance, any chance you could put the songs on the site? that be bad-ass!!!

Yeah Bear!! That's what I'm waiting for too!! I want to hear some music of Disheveled ( love the name!)

So I hope that that can be arranged soon Matt!! Then I finally get to hear you ;)

And as far as your show... I'm wishing you lots of luck!! ROCK ON!!!! We're dying to hear the review Matt!!

Sheila63 03-31-2004 12:19 PM

I didn't forget you had a show coming up, Matt. That's so Awesome!!! I'm excited for you.:dancing:

I wish I lived close enough because if I did, I would love to be there. I hope your performance is recorded too, I'd love to hear it.

Best of luck to you and ROCK ON!!!:jam:

JenRN 03-31-2004 12:21 PM

COOL Matt! Cood luck to you, I am sure you will rock the house down! :D

Dogstar 03-31-2004 12:55 PM

MATT, break a leg, dude, and be SURE to post all the details here and on your web site. Most of all, HAVE FUN!!!!!!! I wish I could go, too, and I hope you guys have something recorded so you can put it up on your web site. ROCK ON!!!!! And excellent choices for the covers...I LOVE The Red!

Steve 03-31-2004 02:42 PM

Where are you from and where are you performing?

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-31-2004 02:45 PM

Matt, good luck with your first gig!!! I hope all goes well and I would love to hear a recording of it too! That's sooo cool that you're getting to play!

RMadd 03-31-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Where are you from and where are you performing?

He's from Belleville, IL, and I think he's performing at some park in town?