CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Relearn Love download? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9302)

titan9 08-17-2005 12:11 PM

Glad you liked it!

Airsck 08-17-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
No problem. Anything to help a fellow fan.

By the way, welcome to the forums, Airsck and MetallicAttack. I hope you guys stick around here, because these forums are great!

Thank you guy! I´m loving these forums really really really. and how MetallicAttack´s said these forum are great!!!

Talking in english it´s a little hard to me, but I can try and learn it too with help of yours!

Does anybody in here speak in portuguese?

Ok!
CyA

PJAmerica 08-25-2005 05:04 AM

Quote:

I have both the original and the second version of "Relearn Love". I also have the two Big Dismal tracks, "Reason I Live" and "Rainy Day". Just PM me with your email address and I'll send them along through yousendit.

I have "Relearn Love" but never heard of the other two. I tried finding them on Limewire even but no luck. If anyone would be so kind to email them to me please do. It would be greatly Appreciated! My E-mail is [email protected].

Regards, John

Ana4Stapp 08-25-2005 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airsck

Ok!
CyA

yeah...sim...lol :D

Bridge of Clay 08-25-2005 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airsck
Thank you guy! I´m loving these forums really really really. and how MetallicAttack´s said these forum are great!!!

Talking in english it´s a little hard to me, but I can try and learn it too with help of yours!

Ok!
CyA

não... não faço idéia! ;)

(no... I have no idea! ;) )

Ana4Stapp 08-25-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
não... não faço idéia! ;)

(no... I have no idea! ;) )

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! :lolsign: :laugh: :laugh:

PJAmerica 08-26-2005 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJAmerica
I have "Relearn Love" but never heard of the other two. I tried finding them on Limewire even but no luck. If anyone would be so kind to email them to me please do. It would be greatly Appreciated! My E-mail is [email protected].

Regards, John

Anyone? :(

titan9 08-26-2005 09:49 AM

I'll send the songs(Rainy Day and Reason I Live) zipped together through yousendit.com.

PJAmerica 08-26-2005 10:55 AM

Quote:

I'll send the songs(Rainy Day and Reason I Live) zipped together through yousendit.com.

Thanks, Just got them. Very Excellent of you.

daniel 08-27-2005 09:19 AM

i want it too...............

hello everyone...
i'm new here and i'm glad to know that i can join w/ you with your 'relearn love'.. please send me one at [email protected]
God Bless You

creedsister 08-27-2005 02:11 PM

Welcome !!!!!!

:) Welcome Aboard Mate :boat:

Batstone 08-28-2005 02:11 PM

hey im new want thes songs

hey im new but mabye someone could send me the songs? i have relaern love jsut no t the other two..... it be cool if someone could hook me up.. andyway thanks my email is

[email protected]

PJAmerica 08-28-2005 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potsofclay
I'm wondering if there's anyone here who knows if there is a site (paysite or free) where I can download Relearn Love (The second version or the first... both is even better!)... I've checked everywhere. It's not on ITunes or anything... I'm also looking for the two Big Dismal tracks from the Passion Soundtrack (Rainy Day and Reason I Live). NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!! (I'll be happy if I'm proven wrong...)

If there isn't any sites, could someone post a yousendit link on this forum to download them?

Thanks!!!

Pots

What is the difference between the first and second version? Not sure which one I have but it's the only one I could find.

titan9 08-28-2005 09:28 PM

The first version of the song is the one that was released on the Passion of the Christ:Songs CD. It features a little solo after the bridge of the song, if I remember correctly. The second version has not been released on any CDs, but was released to radio(Christian and perhaps Rock) back in Mid-October of 2004. It is a more acoustic version of the song, with the bridge being slightly different(not lyrically, but in terms of how it is sung) and with there being no solo. I have both versions(was lucky enough to get the second version from a fellow member on here) so if anyone wants either version, I'll be happy to pass them along.

PJAmerica 08-28-2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

The first version of the song is the one that was released on the Passion of the Christ:Songs CD. It features a little solo after the bridge of the song, if I remember correctly. The second version has not been released on any CDs, but was released to radio(Christian and perhaps Rock) back in Mid-October of 2004. It is a more acoustic version of the song, with the bridge being slightly different(not lyrically, but in terms of how it is sung) and with there being no solo. I have both versions(was lucky enough to get the second version from a fellow member on here) so if anyone wants either version, I'll be happy to pass them along.

I would love a copy of version 2. email: [email protected]

thanks, John