CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   19 year old guy needs woman advice! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8787)

revisfoot 03-14-2005 10:24 PM

19 year old guy needs woman advice!

I hope I have drawn the attention of the wisest of you here, lol. But, seriously, I need some help...

So, I've ben seeing this girl for about a month and a half. Now, you would think this would be a good thing...if I actually felt something for her. I mean, I am really one of those romantic guys who likes romantic stuff. But, with this girl, although I do enjoy the time we spend together, there is just not that romantic "spark" there. It's almost like spending time with my sister, or a cousin. Weird, I know.
So, to make matters worse, I've began to notice another young woman at Vernon College. I have yet to speak to her, but I have seen her look at me with those eyes. So, I would like to get to know her. I would like to speak to her. But, to do this, I would have to break up with the girl I'm with. Now, although the romance, that 'butterflies in your tummy' feeling is not there, I still don't want to break her heart. Am I just one of those guys who likes the chase, but not the catch? I'm rather confused. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Lots of love,
Andrew

aussiecreeder 03-14-2005 10:54 PM

well the last time I checked I was not a woman *makes sure one more time lol* but I'll make small point. Are you staying with this girl because its better to have her than no girlfriend at all? I assume its not going to lead anywhere......

Okay girls in more important matters anal sex? :eek: lol jk

revisfoot 03-14-2005 11:00 PM

No, man, I'm still with this girl because 1) I do enjoy her company and 2) I don't want to break her heart.

aussiecreeder 03-14-2005 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
No, man, I'm still with this girl because 1) I do enjoy her company and 2) I don't want to break her heart.

I think the second is unavoidable because you either;
a)stay with her with no real feelings or "spark" or
b)break up with her at a later date because you can't stay in a relationship you don't really want or you find someone else where there is "spark". If its a fairly casual relationship then there probably isn't a problem here but if you've given the impression this is serious then there could be problems.

creedsister 03-15-2005 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot

BREAK HER HEART Muhehe ha ha :flamer:

RMadd 03-15-2005 01:27 AM

hey, if you don't see it going anywhere, why waste any more time dating her? who's to say you can't still be friends? i mean, sure the dating thing ain't working, but if you enjoy hanging out with her as a friend (or family member, as you said), what's the harm in that? then go get that chick that's got eyes for ya.

goddess_bb 03-15-2005 02:48 AM

The longer you wait the harder it will be....

Anna1011 03-15-2005 06:32 AM

babe you've gotta break her heart, you cant go on in this relationship if you dont have the right feelings for her. speaking from experience here its better that they know as soon as possible.

hope you get everything sorted out. :hugs:

revisfoot 03-15-2005 02:01 PM

thank you all very much. I guess I'll just have to let Sandy know that we can still be friends. Now I'm anxious to get back to college so I can speak to this new young woman (we are on Spring Break at the moment)

The Lithium 03-15-2005 02:20 PM

I've got it Andrew... As usually I'll have to help you out. Especially with women. You're gonna do like this. Sleep a couple of times with the girl you're with now, then sleep a couple of times with the other one. Life is simple!

creedsister 03-15-2005 04:06 PM

:D AMEN Now What A Simple Soultion :D

The Lithium 03-15-2005 04:29 PM

Yeah, be a simple kind of man!

revisfoot 03-15-2005 07:53 PM

Lith -- you're a genuis! If it weren't for you, the world would still be flat!

goddess_bb 03-15-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I've got it Andrew... As usually I'll have to help you out. Especially with women. You're gonna do like this. Sleep a couple of times with the girl you're with now, then sleep a couple of times with the other one. Life is simple!

YEA life is SO SIMPLE with a STD or an unwanted pregency...you go boy..lol

aussiecreeder 03-15-2005 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

i'm smiling and that was funny but you can't do that lol.....