CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Criss Angel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12088)

mushroomy2k 08-27-2008 09:57 PM

Criss Angel

does anyone watch criss angel? I'm fixin to watch him in just a minute
i wished i could levitate like he does that looks so cool.
wonder what the trick is.:)

metalchris25 08-29-2008 09:07 AM

Re: Criss Angel

I do. I think he is the best there is right now, although his last stunt (the hotel escape) was stupid and too easy to figure out. Was supposed to be his last stunt, I hope he doesnt go out like that.

mushroomy2k 08-29-2008 09:19 PM

hey there thank you for replying i think he is awsome and i agree about the hotel in clearwater that one was kinda stupid.
i liked the one where he cut the women in half and one women had her arms and another had her legs when she came apart.the looks on there faces priceless and then the women looked screamed and started running off just the top half lol lmao.
i like how he put the cigarette through the glass table and how he cut the dudes head open and pulled out the card they pick,wicked man.
there where so many good shows.
i tried to win tickets at a&etv every wednsday by entering the secret code that would flash on the screen but no luck.
have a good night,

TrulyAmazing 08-29-2008 10:14 PM

i dont whatch anything on tv except FAMLIY GUY thats it guys only thing worth whatching family guy :D Lucky we got one nothing else is sex vilonce ya know yep luck there is a family Guy

metalchris25 08-30-2008 11:39 PM

I love Family Guy! Its hands down the best animated show ever.

Redeemer 09-03-2008 05:37 PM

I haven't watched 'Mindfreak' in so long... lack of cable and all that. I met that mofo once though. He's a sweet bloke.

Not to mention hotter'n an August midday in Georgia... *drools*

Xterminator27 09-23-2008 04:22 AM

Mindfreak is so dumb, seriously like 90% of the "tricks" are just camera edits.

Redeemer 09-24-2008 07:15 PM

*shrug* Magic IS about illusion. And that's an illusionary tactic. He's not the only one that does it, I first found out about camera edits and camera angle techniques from ANOTHER magician show.

metalchris25 09-27-2008 10:51 PM

I just watched the episode of CSI he did. It was pretty cool, he's not a bad actor. (guess he has to be a good actor in his line of work)

TrulyAmazing 10-15-2008 09:09 PM

Moral Oral

On cartoonnetwork Adult swim its worth checking out you just wanna speak to moral so much :) the last episode i saw was the church episode hes dad grounded him from going to church and he cracks in his bedroom .....church church church church :nut: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: and end ups turning himself to a church its crucel i think me an 3 other people whatch this show its to good to miss church church HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :laugh: :laugh: you just had to whatch morals lesson