CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott at Nascar Awards Fri. Dec. 3rd (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8067)

Frankie 12-01-2004 09:45 AM

Scott at Nascar Awards Fri. Dec. 3rd

I have been wondering why this information has not been posted, as it's been known for almost 2 weeks now.
Anyway...we have it from a reliable source (hehehe...I have always wanted to be able to say that :D ) that Scott will be performing 2 songs...Relearn Love and a Creed song...although TNT, because of time constraints for the actual broadcast, will most likely only air one of the songs. Goneblind will be Scott's backing band for this performance.

Please, if you have a problem with Scott singing a Creed song, I suggest that you not tune in, as Nascar has used Creed songs alot in the past and may very well choose to air the Creed song.

Everyone else...ENJOY!!...I know I will be glued to the floor in front of my TV and cannot wait to see him :D

Network: (TNT) Turner Network Television
Date: Friday - December 03, 2004
Time: 09:00 pm - 12:00 am ET

Featured Artists
Brian McKnight, Scott Stapp

about: NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Awards Ceremony (2004)
Annual black-tie event honoring NEXTEL Cup's top ten drivers including the 2004 Points Champion. Same day coverage from the Waldorf Astoria in New York City, NY. This year's celebration will feature some special moments: Emceed by Allen Bestwick, Bill Weber and guest host Jay Mohr, Most Dramatic Moment Award, Special Hendrick Motorsports Tribute and special musical guests include Brian McKnight and singer Scott Stapp.

Agent D 12-01-2004 10:27 AM

Thanks for the headsup, man.

HuMaN~ClAy 12-01-2004 11:40 AM

will anyone be recording this and posting it online??? I really want to see it but i doubt that I will get to because i'm living in a university residence and odds are most people won't want to watch it and there's only one TV on the floor :(........

Dogstar 12-01-2004 12:02 PM

I won't be able to see it, either, as I don't have cable. So if anyone can tape it and put up somewhere, we non-viewers would be very grateful. Thanks.

rabidgopher04 12-01-2004 02:52 PM

Yes, I will be travelling, but would like to see the show as well. I don't get TNT at home or else I would record it. SO PLEASE RIP IT SOMEONE!!! :D

Higher_Desire 12-01-2004 03:51 PM

SWEET! Even though I already have like 3 things going on at that time that night.

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium 12-01-2004 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
I have been wondering why this information has not been posted, as it's been known for almost 2 weeks now.

Problably because no big Stapp fans posts here anymore! It's all Alter Bridge now... And a little bit of Creed...

Quote:

Scott will be performing 2 songs...Relearn Love and a Creed song...Goneblind will be Scott's backing band for this performance.

Goneblind = Creed? I've had enough of this shit, Scott play your own material or don't play at all! It's MARK's songs!

Frankie 12-01-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Problably because no big Stapp fans posts here anymore! It's all Alter Bridge now... And a little bit of Creed...

Oh...ok...thanks...I guess :( I don't get out much :confused:

For everyone else in this thread who *is* interested...the performance will be up and available for download on the Passion Breeds Followers web site as soon as possible after Scott's performance.

Agent D 12-01-2004 06:10 PM

Quote:

For everyone else in this thread who *is* interested...the performance will be up and available for download on the Passion Breeds Followers web site as soon as possible after Scott's performance.

Thanks very much, Frankie.

Let's hope Scott is rocking out again!

Dogstar 12-01-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Cool, thanks, Frankie.

creedsister 12-01-2004 07:03 PM

Oh Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BRIAN MCKNIGHT :D

creedsister 12-01-2004 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

Goneblind = Creed? I've had enough of this shit, Scott play your own material or don't play at all! It's MARK's songs!

Boyyyyyyyyy :slap:

creedlvr 12-02-2004 05:47 PM

My Tivo is set! Thanks for the tip!

DekWannaBFlea 12-03-2004 03:46 AM

I hate NASCAR with a passion.

Muad'Dib 12-03-2004 06:02 AM

Been a while since I saw anything to do with Scott, looking forward to this, hopefully he puts in a good one.