CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The "Ask King X" thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5811)

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 01:10 AM

What are Canades good for anyway? Just about as useless as the French :mad1: :o :eek: HAHAHA

TeriB19 02-11-2004 01:12 AM

LOL!! He called you dumbnut, X. I like this guy more and more!!!

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 08:55 AM

Why are you the King ??

as so you say....

HoundDog 02-11-2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
If you're such a genius, why can you not spell properly?

:rolleyes: I wanted to ask that question. :D

RMadd 02-11-2004 03:14 PM

I suppose among all the great qualities the little US... er, Canada... has, they've neglected to implement one thing into their system: teaching school-children how to spell. But hey, I guess it's not important that you can't spell in the world's 2nd most common language and the most-common when it comes to business.

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 03:26 PM

American Junior, the only thing they're good for is Canadian Bacon, and at that it's not very good.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 03:43 PM

He must be smokin some french crack :D

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
He must be smokin some french crack :D

No, he's just that fucking stupid.

RMadd 02-11-2004 03:46 PM

G, I think we've already established that by calling him "Canadian".

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 03:47 PM

Ahh, you're good. I guess I'll quit now then, we've probablly hurt his feelings so bad, he had to go freak all over a polarbear. HAHAHA

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 03:47 PM

Tru Dat :lolsign:

RMadd 02-11-2004 03:47 PM

hey, they're white for a reason (w/ a slight off-white/yellowish tint)

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
Well, dumbnut, you didn't even spell my name right, or end w/ a complete thought. Howabout that, you shouldn't smoke crack, didn't momma ever tell you that?

1. Who cares if i spell your name with a t in hait,.
2. i need to answer the sentence in 4 words genious, think about it.
3. Everyone knows america sucks ass. Not only is america the most haited country in the world, but they leech off canada and get rich off our amazing inventions.

Oh btw the folowing were invented in canada and most by canadians

Basketball - Invented in Nova scotia (canada) by a canadian professer
Hockey - invented in canada
The telephone - completly revolutionized the world - invented in canada, Also this lead to the internet which also revolutionized the world.
The assembly line/afforable car, compeltly revolutionized teh world, was invented and first assembled in canada.
Insulin - (if yoiu dont know what this is its proff american education is shit)
invented in canada by canadians who won the nobel prize that year.

Without canada we would all still be living in shitty american shacks with guns and cowboys because you can all do dick all without us.

Heres americas inventions

- Nuclear bomb, weapon made for slaughtering people of the masses and for ruthless and mercyless death to the innocent.

- Thats it, everything else they stole from canada or britain, face it Your country sucks.

PS creed8er your are the stupiest peice of fuck i have ever seen on this bbs.
if i were you id kill myself because i wouldnt be able to live with the fact that i would be as much as a complete moron as you are.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 10:31 PM

What the hell ever :rolleyes:
I think your just jealouse cuz you don't live in America! The main reason that our country is hated is because of the freedom we have.

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 10:34 PM

to bad america is the country with the LEAST freedom and the most government scandals and issues.
Its all a lie folded over your eyes. When people oppose the government they dissapear.

In canada everyone loves the prime minister and there is no conspiricy stuff. We all live freely and safely and never have to worry about people breaking into our houses or such. We live in freedom, you live in a lie.