CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Encouragement and Motivation!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3916)

TeriB19 04-08-2004 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Ok, well today I started my pilates program. OMG!!!!! My body hurts right now and I can't even do all the exercises yet. My stomach is killing me from all the ab work. That's good because that's my biggest problem area.( all stretched out from having babies) My weight loss is stuck right now so , I need to get on the ball.

How is everyone else doing??? Teri, how's your program going?

Hey Kris, I'm doing ok. So far I'm down 12 pounds and counting. I tried Pilates at the gym one Saturday and killed the crap out of my hamstring muscle. I really overdid it. Good luck with your program. It's a lot tougher than it looks.

I need to get my butt to the gym today, but with the kids off from school, I may just hit the treadmill here at home.

JulieCitySlicker 04-08-2004 11:38 AM

I'm going back to the gym now, started back on Tuesday:)
I worked out for an hour On tuesday and Wednesday to!
I found out yesterday why I wasn't getting as much of a result from the torso and ab machines. I had the weight up way to high! I was doing the torso machine at 150 pounds and the ab machine at 130, and they told me that having that much weight is increasing muscle but it causes your abs to expand out instead of getting smaller.
So I took off about half the weight I was doing and I noticed a difference just from yesterday workout!

Ugh! Teri I tried pilates once, I got a video. I couldn't even keep up with them girls! LMAO!

Way to go Kris:)

TeriB19 04-21-2004 12:22 PM

Hey ladies, I'm am officially down 16 pounds now. Weight Watchers has really been easy and helpful. I like the WW site and have had very little problem following the program.

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2004 07:22 PM

Thats great Teri!
You Go Girly!
I was thinking about joining weight watchers or something like that just to maintain my weight, I've lost what I wanted to from the gym but I need something to help me eat healthier and to stick with it now.

TeriB19 04-25-2004 05:49 PM

We did the March of Dimes WalkAmerica today, did 5 miles on the Atlantic City Boardwalk while pulling my two kids in the wagon. Damn I'm exhausted!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2004 06:35 PM

Thats great Teri :D
I hope you get some good rest after that :)

I walked 7 miles myself today, going to the gym tomorrow!

JulieCitySlicker 04-27-2004 03:56 PM

I've been working out at the gym for an hour now, everyday That I've been going lately :) It has made a big difference to :D

TeriB19 04-28-2004 11:23 PM

I feel like I got a good workout packing my stuff and carrying my suitcase down the steps!! My suitcase weighs more than my husband!! But I'm all ready to go!!! We're planning on doing LOTS of walking while we're in Vegas, so I've got lots of workout gear and good workout shoes. Suppose to be really hot out there this weekend so hopefully I'll sweat off a few pounds.