CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 01-17-2004 09:36 PM

You are most welcome, Hayley! Iced is the only way I drink coffee :D...

hayley 01-17-2004 09:39 PM

Wow, really? Nothing beats a steaming hot cup of black coffe, but iced coffee is just as good! I will defenitly be getting more ice ;)

Dogstar 01-17-2004 09:41 PM

Yep. I never liked it hot, but my sister thought I might like it iced with lots of cream and sugar because I like other foods that are coffee-flavored, like ice cream and such. It's all her fault that I'm addicted to it now :D.

hayley 01-17-2004 09:48 PM

hehe that's not a bad thing though it's sooo yum. I added a little sugar, because with my hot coffe, I have it with no sugar, I just can't get enough of the pure coffee taste, so I didn't want to have it sweet, but just a little sugar was perfect.

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2004 09:50 PM

Iced coffee rocks :D

hayley 01-17-2004 09:55 PM

It sure does

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2004 10:41 PM

My house is friggen freezing :eek:

TeriB19 01-17-2004 10:45 PM

It's snowing here. BLECK

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2004 10:52 PM

Bleck is right Teri :D
Snow sucks monkeys :eek: :)

GeeK_2004 01-17-2004 10:59 PM

When ever i said I like(d) (the ) cold...I didnt mean like winter a$$ cold..

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2004 11:16 PM

I'm gonna go to bed :tired: :goodnight

hayley 01-18-2004 12:00 AM

I would much rather have snow than rain, we get alot of that here in the winter, and I mean ALOT. Rain really really sucks, becuse here you get the chilling rain, hail, sleet, and the freeeeezing cold southerly winds, I would swap that crap for snow anytime. :)

Sincirr 01-18-2004 07:43 AM

I really like these iced coffees that are like Starbucks frappacino's,cept they are made by an Australian franchise (I think) Gloria Jean's. They get da coffe, milk, ice cubes and OREO COOKIES and blend them all together. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH BAAAAAAAAAAABY!!!!

It's called an Oreo Bash. Quite spectacular really. Perhaps too cold 4 U guys atm though.

Sincirr 01-18-2004 07:45 AM

Sorry....I went back to the coffee topic....but I REALLY LIKE IT!

JenRN 01-18-2004 08:10 AM

OMG!!! I went to this FBI thing, or I guess you would say (College Alumni football party) is more what it was last night in DC. Boy I learned a few things I would say! The party "bar" scene is SOOOOOO NOT my thing!!!! There were about 1,400 people crowded into this "sports club" and it was literally wall to wall people! I HATE crowds like this, where you can't take one step without rubbing up all over people! They had this DJ and he kept playing all this "dance" music, all in good fun I know but I went up to him and said "Please play some rock, and I am not talking radio rock, I mean ROCK!!!!!!" and he looked at me like I was nuts! :rolleyes: It did make me realize I still "had it" though. The pick up lines I got from some of these men were so classic I thought I was going to laugh my ass off. I must of got hit on about 12 times, it was comical. At least it made me feel good, I still have it after not being in this scene for 10 years! But boy I could not wait to get the hell out of there after 4 hours! I like smaller parties or other things sooo much better than these big ass crowds with Nelly music blasting in the background. I was entertained enough by watching all these other people, some things NEVER change. :D