CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Video Idea for In Loving Memory (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7448)

IsThisTheEnd66 09-15-2004 10:34 PM

Video Idea for In Loving Memory

Scene starts with the intro as a black screen comes up and the words To the one I love so much and always. To my one and mother will show up on the screen 29 second mark- Opening chords and verse zoom on Mark playing the guitar with his eyes closed, camera switches to full body shot of myles whos sing with his eyes closed, camera pulls out to reveal an open field with flowers and such during a dark cloudy day at the 1:26 mark - Keep the shot till the chorus, shot of Myles still singing and going up to Mark and putting his hand on his shoulder showing him comfort. Him and Mark look eye to eye and Mark nods to Myle to show him thanks. At the 1:58 mark during the harmonizing by Myles scene shows Myles patting Mark on the shoulder and starts to walk away towards the front of the band. Scene shows band till 3:33 mark, then Myles goes up to a tree and puts his fists up against the tree to support himself and he sings the verse ( I'm glad he set you free from sorrow verse) camera keeps on him till hes done harmonizing. Camera goes over to Mark who sets his guitar down, camera follows Mark as he picks a handful of flowers and then he walks up to Myles and set the flowers at the base of the tree, as soon as the flowers touch the ground the final verse hits. Mark and myles stare at the flowers untill the verse it done. Scene fades to black as Mark plays the out-tro, the words Dedicated to the one women that I loved and always will my mother, will be missed by all. Scene fades

What do you guys think crappy, horrible idea or could it actually make for a decent video

IsThisTheEnd66 09-16-2004 05:58 PM

I guess no one likes it :(

R U Ready? 09-16-2004 09:28 PM

I read it, man, kinda vague, I get the general idea I guess but could you fill in the gaps. Really, anyone that thinks up an idea for a video should have a good one, I mean you're thinking it through and if you're serious, it should be, in general, descent. This sounds pretty good, just fill in some gaps.

Torn Daredevil 09-16-2004 09:55 PM

Well, at least you have a good imagination. Some good ideas that maybe can be applied to something more realistic, like a story, song, or poem. I don't really see the point in threads like this, since they are not gonna happen, but they can be fun reads. Nice job.

hayley 09-18-2004 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsThisTheEnd66
camera follows Mark as he picks a handful of flowers and then he walks up to Myles and set the flowers at the base of the tree,

Ooooh, I like that.

Well done, that's a pretty good video idea, it sounds great for a tribute. :) Nice one

Pipster 09-18-2004 06:18 PM

some ppl have to much time on their hands

IsThisTheEnd66 09-18-2004 10:52 PM

Haley,
r u seriou about how u like the idea or r u being sarcastic

The Lithium 09-22-2004 10:20 AM

I really like the idea to make it "to" Mark. No actors, just let everybody know this song is addicted to Mary Elizabeth Tremonti!!

Torn Signs 09-22-2004 05:22 PM

Jeepers, you people sure want to bite off each other's rears in this thread. :rolleyes What's that for? As for it, it's an alright idea, but I think you need to tell what happens between the 1:58 and 3:33 a bit more. Add some detail and yeah, it'd be aight, average, but aight. ;)

AndrewFromABRox 09-25-2004 01:38 PM

All the looking into eahc others eyes are putting hands on shoulders and stuff in todays world seems a little to Gay for me, i think it would hurt them, to much like WAWO or something, make them seem sissyish, but it might be good for a Country video.

IsThisTheEnd66 09-25-2004 03:24 PM

There was no intention to make them look like sissies, when ever a family member dies there will always be comfort from someone