CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp: "I keep contact with the guys" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7267)

Bridge of Clay 08-22-2004 09:49 PM

yeah, the thing is everybody interpreted it as being after the break-up announcement ... that phone call was probably after the break-up decision.

Shadow 08-23-2004 07:17 AM

....whatever.... Scott will be picked apart no matter what he says or does.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that Scott would go on radio and tell a blatant lie. Who knows when he spoke to him last, it could have been February. Maybe the rest of that interview will spread some light on this subject.

The Lithium 08-23-2004 09:27 AM

I apologize to everyone, I understand the point now. They have talked since the break-up, it was just a very long time ago. I wish they could stay as friends, if it is possible

Shadow 08-23-2004 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
I appologize to everyone, I understand the point now. They have talked since the break-up, it was just a very long time ago. I wish they could stay as friends, if it is possible

Lith, no reason to apologize. I think everyone looks too much into this and the things that are said. Scott just needs to be given a chance. I know you support him.

I hope they are still friends too. Well, Scott said the door is always open. You never know what the future holds. :)

johellion 08-23-2004 08:25 PM

All I can do is laugh!!!!! and smile! :D

Shadow 08-23-2004 08:48 PM

:rolleyes:

creedlvr 08-24-2004 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
All I can do is laugh!!!!! and smile! :D

That's great!!!!

The Lithium 08-24-2004 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I know you support him.

OH YEAH!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I hope they are still friends too. Well, Scott said the door is always open. You never know what the future holds. :)

Well, it's up to them if they keep their friendship... Scott's door might be open, but as far as I've understand, Mark have closed his now, and will keep it that way for quiet awhile. He just wanna focus on Alter Bridge, and he says Myles is the best rock 'n roll singer he've ever heard, soo well.. Who knows?

Jooji_2 08-24-2004 08:10 PM

[quote=johellion]All I can do is laugh!!!!! and smile! :D[/QUOT

Me too! :laugh: :D

WeatheredWoman 08-24-2004 11:19 PM

:rolleyes:

WeatheredWoman 08-24-2004 11:20 PM

Quote:

Well, it's up to them if they keep their friendship... Scott's door might be open, but as far as I've understand, Mark have closed his now, and will keep it that way for quiet awhile. He just wanna focus on Alter Bridge, and he says Myles is the best rock 'n roll singer he've ever heard, soo well.. Who knows?

Never say never, Sebas... ;)

The Lithium 08-27-2004 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Never say never, Sebas... ;)

Exactly, you never know!! ;) Hahaha, I'd like to see the Tremonti diehard fans and the Stapp diehard fans faces if they should reunite!! :D Those guys really hate each other!! Damn childish!

Evil_wizzzard 08-27-2004 07:06 AM

Quote:

OH YEAH!!!!

Myles is the best rock 'n roll singer he've ever heard, soo well.. Who knows?

Myles = best rock 'n roll singer??? Give me a break man...

The Lithium 08-27-2004 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil_wizzzard
Myles = best rock 'n roll singer??? Give me a break man...

Well, I join him!! I think Myles is the best rock 'n roll singer out there!!