CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Do you think Stapp has ODR? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7417)

Mr. Prophet Man 09-13-2004 10:30 PM

Do you think Stapp has ODR?

It's a possiblity ya know. He might listen to it in his car while on the way to strip clubs to collect $$ for playing his songs. I'd love to hear him sing along to Broken Wings or ILM.

R U Ready? 09-14-2004 04:40 PM

I hope he's mature enough to go on and buy a CD if he wants even if he doesn't particulary like the band (at this time) that made it. Besides, he likes rock music. Yes, I think he does.

R U Ready? 09-14-2004 04:43 PM

Sorry for the double post, but I don't think he got it on Aug. 10, maybe not even yet, cuz he knows that'll be bad if his adorers find out, but he will eventually crack down and buy it because he likes rock and might just get it out of curiousity.

Shadow 09-14-2004 08:22 PM

I don't think Scott has it. As of the end of August he said he hasn't heard anything but OYE. I can't see him going out and getting it. If he has it it's because WU gave it to him.

aussiecreeder 09-14-2004 10:05 PM

yep he haden't heard the album but he did say he liked the song. he could easily get the album from wind-up if he wanted to.

Jooji_2 09-15-2004 02:12 PM

Actually.....if anyone is interested you can buy a USED copy at Amazon.com for $7.95...the seller states....."like new, listened to once". :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 09-21-2004 08:34 PM

I really hope that Scott does not have it. I think it would bring him pain, like it does to me. I think Scott deserves better than to listen to them, in my opinion. Scott, I am glad to Relearn Loooova with ya babe. Rock on, and don't let anything or anyone hold you back.

RMadd 09-21-2004 08:41 PM

he prolly downloaded it

johellion 09-22-2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
Actually.....if anyone is interested you can buy a USED copy at Amazon.com for $7.95...the seller states....."like new, listened to once". :D

YOU CAN ALSO GET LOTS OF USED CREED, THERE AS WELL AND ALSO ON EBAY!!!

The Lithium 09-22-2004 10:29 AM

I don't think he has it, even though he could just call Wind-up and have it sent to him. Problably he doesn't want it

DekWannaBFlea 09-23-2004 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I don't think Scott has it. As of the end of August he said he hasn't heard anything but OYE. I can't see him going out and getting it. If he has it it's because WU gave it to him.

I have a feeling he does......I just can't imagining him not.....Think about it, would you want to compare your stuff to the new guys stuff? I know i would.
I think Scott doesn't say anything because he doesn't want to say he likes it or dislikes it.

Sicky 09-23-2004 02:09 PM

I think he's interested in his old band's work but too busy at the moment... just like he told in that interview. One day he'll listen to the whole thing... let's just hope he doesn't get a heart attack when he hears the drum and guitar work in One Day Remains (the song) :D

The Lithium 09-23-2004 04:43 PM

Hahaha, or Metalingus!! :D Flip, Mark and Brian are better than they ever were in Creed on this album!!

Jooji_2 09-23-2004 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Hahaha, or Metalingus!! :D Flip, Mark and Brian are better than they ever were in Creed on this album!!

I still can't get over the fact that they named a song Metalingus..... :D

The Lithium 09-23-2004 05:15 PM

I think it's really cool!! METALINGUS!!! Awesome! :D