CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Went to Indiana this weekend! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5431)

JulieCitySlicker 01-05-2004 01:14 AM

Went to Indiana this weekend!

We just got back from a family get together in Indioana and we got to see mom and dad, and my brother, his wife, and Olivia, and a few other people that we havn't seen in years! It went pretty well to :D

Dogstar 01-05-2004 01:38 AM

Very cool, Julie! Family get-togethers can be so much fun! I'm glad you had such a good time. I'm off to visit some friends in Connecticut tomorrow! Should be fun.

hayley 01-05-2004 02:47 AM

Yeah I just got back on Sunday from my nana's house up north where I saw lots of my family that I haven't seen for a couple of months, it was very fun. Good times, to hang with your family that you haven't seen for awhile. :D

I'm glad you had a good time, Julie. :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-05-2004 11:42 AM

Thanks guys :D

Sheila63 01-05-2004 12:11 PM

I'm happy to hear you had a good time, Julie.:D I missed you and I was hoping everything was alright.:hugs:

Hayley, I'm happy to see you back too.:hugs: It sounds lke you had a great time with your family.

Dogstar, have a safe trip to CT tomorrow. I think it's supposed to be sunny out but it's gong to get cold here. Have fun visiting with your friends. :D

hayley 01-05-2004 06:45 PM

Thanks Sheila! :D It was really fun, me, my uncle, my brother, and 2 of my cousins went eeling!!! :eek: It was so much fun I want to do it next time. I love being out in the country, country was where I was brought up in for a long time, it's beautiful, especially at night with the stars and the clear sky. :) We all kept on falling in the creek and getting stuck in the mud! :roll: But it's all fun

JulieCitySlicker 01-05-2004 06:49 PM

wanna go to Ct ;)

whitebird 01-05-2004 08:15 PM

Oh no! Another CreedFeed member falls in the mud story!!! ;) I love it.

Julie, I'm glad too that you had a great time. How is little Olivia? I'm sure that she is at a really fun age.

Dogstar have a good trip, it sounds like fun.

JulieCitySlicker 01-05-2004 08:22 PM

Olivia is doing great Whitebird :D Ever since her heart surgery she has been doing fabulous :bounce: She will be a year old at the end of the month

hayley 01-05-2004 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Oh no! Another CreedFeed member falls in the mud story!!! ;) I love it.

:roll: It was really fun I kept on loosing my gumboot, and we had to quickly get it because it was slowly sinking down further into the mud :D Good fun, there's nothing wrong with getting dirty every once in awhile! I love it! :)

Sheila63 01-05-2004 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Thanks Sheila! :D It was really fun, me, my uncle, my brother, and 2 of my cousins went eeling!!! :eek: It was so much fun I want to do it next time. I love being out in the country, country was where I was brought up in for a long time, it's beautiful, especially at night with the stars and the clear sky. :) We all kept on falling in the creek and getting stuck in the mud! :roll: But it's all fun

You're welcome, Hayley. :D Your story reminds me of the summer trips we used to take to Prince Edward Island in Canada where my parents are originally from. It mostly farm country there so it was a very different experience from living in a suburb in Connecticut the rest of the year. You're right about the sky at night, the stars are amazing!!

Julie, I'd love for you to come to CT.:D I can't believe Olivia is almost a year old, it doesn't seems possible!! :eek: :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-05-2004 08:37 PM

I know Sheila :D Olivia is gona be walking soon to :dancing:

hayley 01-05-2004 08:38 PM

Yeah it's awesome because in the city, there are city lights all around so it blocks out the light from the stars. But where I went, it was just absolutley clear, no clouds in the sky, and the moon was out also, it was really beautiful, I love staring at the stars. :D

Sheila63 01-05-2004 08:40 PM

That's so exciting, Julie!!! Kids are so great!! I went over to a friends house the other night and one of the little girls that was also visiting gave me a big hug when I came in and when I left. So sweet.:D

JulieCitySlicker 01-05-2004 08:41 PM

Aww! That is sweet Sheila :)