CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tremonti Lookalike? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6286)

amsottile 04-12-2004 11:40 AM

Tremonti Lookalike?

1 Attachment(s)
Im a big Yankee fan and this past weekend they were playing the White Sox and thier center fielder, Aaron Rowand looks a hell of a lot like Tremonti, I couldnt believe it.

amsottile 04-12-2004 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres another pic of him as well...

Jez 04-12-2004 11:44 AM

I can totally see the resemblance, but Mark is still prettier :D

Dogstar 04-12-2004 11:47 AM

I loathe the Yankees :D, but yeah, I have to agree with Jez.

Gabriel 04-12-2004 12:19 PM

You know whats funny... I've spoken to Aaron Rowand on a few occasions and he says he always gets mistaken for Mark in public. People come up and ask him for autographs and then tell him what a big fan they are of his music! Haha.

Michael

aussiecreeder 04-12-2004 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
You know whats funny... I've spoken to Aaron Rowand on a few occasions and he says he always gets mistaken for Mark in public. People come up and ask him for autographs and then tell him what a big fan they are of his music! Haha.

Michael

LOL that hilarious, he's probably thinking what music i can barely play the basic chords! :) similar build for sure and while the faces are similar its not a case of seperated at birth. Me thinks it was Aaron who was the imposter taking all the money! :) What is it with autograph hunting BTW? I don't get it unless you plan to sell your autographed stuff on EBay.

Higher_Desire 04-12-2004 12:39 PM

Yankees suck.

I guess there is a resemblance, but it's kind of like how I think Brett Boone of the Seattle Mariners looks like Stapp, but with shorter hair.

H-D :nutty:

Trees of Wisdom 04-12-2004 01:16 PM

Woah! He looks a lot like Mark. If I ever go to a White Sox game, I would ask for his autograph. And I wouldn't tell him to sign the name "Mark Tremonti" on my glove. ;)

The Lithium 04-12-2004 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel

Hahaha!! LOL :D Well, he does looks life Mark, even if I could've tell that it wasn't the real one. I mean, that guy looks more like Mark than you do Micheal! :D Maybe because you're a bit older, but don't worry, you look just fine! ;)

amsottile 04-12-2004 03:05 PM

well i see there is one common thing in this thread...everyone hates the yankeees haha

Trees of Wisdom 04-12-2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Hahaha!! LOL :D Well, he does looks life Mark, even if I could've tell that it wasn't the real one. I mean, that guy looks more like Mark than you do Micheal! :D Maybe because you're a bit older, but don't worry, you look just fine! ;)

Lith, you'd say anything for more info on the band. :D

hayley 04-12-2004 08:35 PM

Wow, that first one does look alot like Tremo, the second one looks exactly like my cousin, Jamie. :eek: Wait, my cousin looks like Mark Tremonti? :laugh: That's cool, it's scary to think that there are replica's of us somewhere out there

Trees of Wisdom 04-12-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Wow, that first one does look alot like Tremo, the second one looks exactly like my cousin, Jamie. :eek: Wait, my cousin looks like Mark Tremonti? :laugh: That's cool, it's scary to think that there are replica's of us somewhere out there

In the first picture Aaron Rowand even has his goatee the way Mark usually has his.

crest tattoo 04-12-2004 09:44 PM

click on the second picture of him and put your mouse over his lower lip, and it takes away from the effect totally. I do see resemblence, but Mark's features are much finer, of course.

hayley 04-13-2004 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
In the first picture Aaron Rowand even has his goatee the way Mark usually has his.

Yeah I noticed that too. :D I love Tremo's goatee.