CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If You Could Go Back In Time....... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5888)

archie bunker 02-18-2004 12:01 PM

you can change that to go find him maybe he feels the same....unless hes married now its not too late to change that either :D

Sincirr 02-18-2004 10:13 PM

I would have never picked up a guitar :crying:

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 12:23 PM

Why? Sin? I would love to hear ya play!! :D:D:D

Sincirr 02-20-2004 12:36 AM

Cant play anymore....long and painful story

Hunterr 02-21-2004 09:20 AM

Hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
you can change that to go find him maybe he feels the same....unless hes married now its not too late to change that either :D

I have thought about it and i might one day. If i find him and hes married i would not try to contact him because of that fact. Plus i'm still married,not for long though.... Thanks,Hunterr

The Lithium 02-21-2004 11:22 AM

I'd go back to see all the famous Creed kicking shows! :D

WeatheredWoman 02-21-2004 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Cant play anymore....long and painful story

So sorry to hear that Sin! :hugs:

WeatheredWoman 02-21-2004 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I'd go back to see all the famous Creed kicking shows! :D

That's a good one Lith... can I come with ya?? :cool:

SMACKxxxCREED 02-21-2004 03:17 PM

If You Could Go Back In Time.......

If I could go back in time and change something...I would go back a few days before my best friend Katie died and erase the arguement we had.

archie bunker 02-21-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED
If I could go back in time and change something...I would go back a few days before my best friend Katie died and erase the arguement we had.

wow im very sorry to hear that i know your pain i lost one of my best friends he decided to kill himself you heal a little but the pain never goes away my love an prayers are with you :(

Torn Signs 02-23-2004 04:32 PM

I wouldn't change nuttin' cuz I'm a person living with the consequences today from yesterdy's actions, and whether or not I like that, that's who I am.

creedsister 02-23-2004 05:36 PM

Quote:

wow im very sorry to hear that i know your pain i lost one of my best friends he decided to kill himself you heal a little but the pain never goes away my love an prayers are with you :(

Awwww. i know how hard that is for you to think about!!} Dont ok!!! I know he is in a better place} WE ALL LIVE UNDRER THE REIGN OF 1 KING!!!! dont have to settle no score!!!} ROCK ON!!!!

creedsister 02-23-2004 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Signs
I wouldn't change nuttin' cuz I'm a person living with the consequences today from yesterdy's actions, and whether or not I like that, that's who I am.

yes thats the way i see it} But anyways I like who you really Are!!! Kim ;) hahahaha i kill me!!! come to think of it i need to fit that on my signature some weres!!!

archie bunker 02-24-2004 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Awwww. i know how hard that is for you to think about!!} Dont ok!!! I know he is in a better place} WE ALL LIVE UNDRER THE REIGN OF 1 KING!!!! dont have to settle no score!!!} ROCK ON!!!!

thanks sis i love ya !!!!!!!!!! :)

creedsister 02-24-2004 12:34 PM

Quote:

thanks sis i love ya !!!!!!!!!! :)

you know it