CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Nora Joans... Who the Hell is That? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1971)

Xterminator27 02-24-2003 02:51 PM

Nora Joans... Who the Hell is That?

I THINK it was spelled nora joans but WHY THE SHIT DID THAT WEAKASS SHITTY SONG GET 5 GRAMMYS?!? INCLUDING BEST SINGLE AND BEST CD??? W T F

and dose anyoen know who won teh best rock perefpormance by a group? Which was creeds nom

marlsy 02-24-2003 03:53 PM

Norah Jones, I can't believe she won all those grammy's!!! I really don't like her type of music. I thought I was the only one! I also don't care for John Myer I think is his name? His song, your body is a wonderland, I dispise that song also. Not my type of hum drum fricken boring music!! When he sang last night he looked like an idiot, orange shirt and green pants????

I think Bruce Springsteen won over Creed, but don't quote me LOL not postitive, at least that man can sing live!! He did a great performance!!! I know most people here hate Eminem, but you have to respect his performance last night also, he did really well. I also LOVE No Dout, but Gwen sounded like shit last night also!!!! What was up with that???? Pretty much that was the worst Grammy show I've ever seen, boring as shit!!!:confused: :dunno:

creeder 02-24-2003 04:29 PM

I hate Norah Jones, but respect the music... but she didnt deserve 5 GRAMMYS.. Creed should have 20 GRAMMYS!

DangerousDan85 02-24-2003 04:31 PM

she's ok

draperpam 02-24-2003 04:52 PM

I thought they were up for group or duo - I think Cold Play won over them - but I may be wrong! Either way - Nora Jones really sucks!:puke:

hotforscott 02-24-2003 04:55 PM

I think in her style of music she does very well. She has a kind of different style that plays to a certain crowd. It's not my style, but it may be someone elses.

draperpam 02-24-2003 05:52 PM

You are correct, she may appeal to some but not to me! But she really didn't deserve all the awards that she received! Her voice is really nice but not my style.

GoodGodGirl23 02-24-2003 09:50 PM

:confused:

creedfan47a 02-24-2003 10:20 PM

I'm not into her type of music either, but even if I was..... come on, 5 GRAMMY'S????? How can one person with basically one song win 5 awards??? I don't get it. Seems like every awards show (music, movies, TV) picks on one favourite and gives that band/movie/TV show half the awards. :rolleyes:

hotforscott 02-24-2003 10:50 PM

Yep, you are right. I think her story of how she was discovered has a lot to do with it. They did the same thing with Kurt Warner, a big fuss is always made when someone gets recognized just like that. Being in the right place at the right time. I don't think it's fair because the best talent is not always given a fair chance, but they pick the ones that they want. The Grammy's suck.

creedfan47a 02-24-2003 10:53 PM

Same thing happened with Titanic at the Oscars that year. Titanic took a boatload of Oscars home, despite the fact there were other great movies that year. Can't always win 'em! :)

draperpam 02-25-2003 08:08 AM

Creed must know that they have mega fans that support them and sometimes a trophy is not needed - it's nice but not everything! They have something much more; fans, record sales, family, and their success for making the #2 album of the year in sales (#1 in music).
I really hope they keep making music like they know how and never let an award sway their sound! :rockon:

hotforscott 02-25-2003 08:21 AM

Yes, Scott has spoken out about how he feels about the awards, I think that a lot of them are a bunch of crap, but I think that they know, as a band, how much support they have from us fans, and that we are gonna get a kick-ass 4th album.

tru2mine 02-25-2003 08:47 AM

i respect norah jones music but i dont think she should have gotten so much credit for music she didnt write

Ivan_Creed 03-11-2003 06:21 PM

Some chick that took 5 grammys for some dumb reason..