CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

metalchris25 05-10-2006 01:33 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

O Shizzle!

Rocketqueen 05-10-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
for my love(if one ever be), i have written these lines (whille i was crappin ..hehe)

for you...i will cut my viens...........and suicide.....so that i shall be taken to hell.................on my way to hell.....i will steal the moon..........and will hold it at ransom on top of hell's fire.....and will trade it back to LORD only if HE grants u all the happiness and love in this world........or ill take the moon....and jump in to the fire!!!!..........wiill you marry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) .......you can take this world and its happiness that be only for a season and give me all the gold and silver and luxry and all the dimaonds ....and house filled with love and all respect and glory ...let it blow far far from me i dont want it ....for you i will cut my viens...and walk through fire....so that i shall be taken to hell....on my way to hell....i will keep the moons ....and will keep it in the palm of my hands as it turns to red ....i wont let go ...it cant do nothing with me ...they have all tried and failed ....... UN NO!!!!! you must get off the toilet and get on one knee first :) great visual there :)

metalchris25 05-11-2006 11:36 AM

Truth is always singular

Rocketqueen 05-11-2006 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
Truth is always singular

you talking about the pill for in and out door algeries ?

metalchris25 05-12-2006 01:06 AM

Allergies suck.

bilal 05-12-2006 02:31 AM

so i woke up late in the evening yesterday....around close to sunset........... took a shower and went out to kill the rest of the day......... went to my sisters's place to take a look at my neiphew and niece....played with em some and then went to the mall.........strolled some in there.....picked up a long ordered DVD set of dave chappele season 1...finaly got it............let the mall and decided to took the dark street route to bus stop....came accross couple of hores...hehe...and realise its so easy to identify hores these days......u know .... the ladies with dark makeup accompnied by usually a kid....or someone not much old..... a boy prolly.... in somewhat tatterd clothes........ but the lady all wearing those tight bright colour clothes....but no one can point on to em and say they are hores......though prostitution is illegal but no one can also harrase a lady on the streets.....as its not likely to prove that its a hore.......ull end up gettin beated by a bunch of crowd ........actually i passed some what two hores...... one was gettin some negotiations done...hehe..... i dunno why i took that street........but i didnt expeceted em hores at this time...it was barely 7Pm.... any ways.....waited for the bus at the bus stop for some 5 minutes....then i saw an "omen" and followed its direction.....well... two chicks for me is sometimes enough to be an "Omen" .... they were coming from accross the road and so i also crossed the road....while the chicks came towards the bus stop ..i left in some unknown direction...ended up udner the bridge......i was sure someones gona come and stabb me in my guts...hehe....thats usualy not a good idea to be hangin around under the bridges in karachi.....usually dark and aboundant with homeless addicted runaways.....though i didnt find any then....instead saw a couple....... probably on a date...... damn.... what the heck were they doin udner the bridge.....anywasy.....walked the whole way of the bridge (underneath ofcource)...... came to another bus stop and got on one...found a 5 rupee coin on the bus stop and pocketed it...heheh..........

metalchris25 05-12-2006 02:34 AM

under the bridge, eh?

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 02:40 AM

Quote:

Allergies suck.

i know it some never out grow theme i dont have any i get sinus infections but thats very rare when i get sick and cry ER its bad Ok why must everybody complain over pity crap like colds LORD Be With,em if they ever got real sick

metalchris25 05-12-2006 02:42 AM

I have never had a problem with them. My cuz has severe allergies and it aint pretty.

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
so i woke up late in the evening yesterday....around close to sunset........... took a shower and went out to kill the rest of the day......... went to my sisters's place to take a look at my neiphew and niece....played with em some and then went to the mall.........strolled some in there.....picked up a long ordered DVD set of dave chappele season 1...finaly got it............let the mall and decided to took the dark street route to bus stop....came accross couple of hores...hehe...and realise its so easy to identify hores these days......u know .... the ladies with dark makeup accompnied by usually a kid....or someone not much old..... a boy prolly.... in somewhat tatterd clothes........ but the lady all wearing those tight bright colour clothes....but no one can point on to em and say they are hores......though prostitution is illegal but no one can also harrase a lady on the streets.....as its not likely to prove that its a hore.......ull end up gettin beated by a bunch of crowd ........actually i passed some what two hores...... one was gettin some negotiations done...hehe..... i dunno why i took that street........but i didnt expeceted em hores at this time...it was barely 7Pm.... any ways.....waited for the bus at the bus stop for some 5 minutes....then i saw an "omen" and followed its direction.....well... two chicks for me is sometimes enough to be an "Omen" .... they were coming from accross the road and so i also crossed the road....while the chicks came towards the bus stop ..i left in some unknown direction...ended up udner the bridge......i was sure someones gona come and stabb me in my guts...hehe....thats usualy not a good idea to be hangin around under the bridges in karachi.....usually dark and aboundant with homeless addicted runaways.....though i didnt find any then....instead saw a couple....... probably on a date...... damn.... what the heck were they doin udner the bridge.....anywasy.....walked the whole way of the bridge (underneath ofcource)...... came to another bus stop and got on one...found a 5 rupee coin on the bus stop and pocketed it...heheh..........

that sounds like one of my fun filled days only here if they catch on the street after dark you gotta to jail and that upsets me because i like to walk the streets at night

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 02:50 AM

Quote:

I have never had a problem with them. My cuz has severe allergies and it aint pretty.

i know it man some allergies i miss spelled it thanks for not noticing some people get theme so bad they look like the a dying or got some diease unknown yet discovered

metalchris25 05-12-2006 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
that sounds like one of my fun filled days only here if they catch on the street after dark you gotta to jail and that upsets me because i like to walk the streets at night

You can't go out at night? That's unreal!

bilal 05-12-2006 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen

aww..... i like to stroll in the night too........... some times really late....... my mom usually worries when i leave house like around 11 Pm.....but i never leave for un-necessary reason after that........

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 03:05 AM

when i gotta bail i gotta bail when i gotta stroll i gotta stroll...regardless of what hour what time..or if its storming or raining ...or dark or damp when i need to take walk in it ....i really dont feel like somebody worring about me ...because they like dont so understand what they are doing ...

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 03:08 AM

Quote:

You can't go out at night? That's unreal!

yes you can go out all you want but if your caught on the street after a certian hour they catch you you got to jail