CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

JulieCitySlicker 05-04-2004 12:20 PM

Blah!! :wtf:

PaulMcCoygirl 05-04-2004 05:07 PM

like crap

JulieCitySlicker 05-04-2004 05:15 PM

Hope you feel better Alisha :hugs:

Feelin kinda sad here :(

PaulMcCoygirl 05-04-2004 05:32 PM

Thanks Julie. I'm kind of feeling like you do, but with a touch of anger.

JulieCitySlicker 05-04-2004 05:35 PM

I just had some chocolate, so I feel a little better :)

Sincirr 05-04-2004 10:43 PM

Yada

creedsister 05-04-2004 10:55 PM

hi sincirr, :D

JulieCitySlicker 05-04-2004 10:57 PM

I feel a mixture of sadness, uncertainty, anxiety, and stress all at the same time :banghead: :chair: :help:

creedsister 05-04-2004 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I feel a mixture of sadness, uncertainty, anxiety, and stress all at the same time :banghead: :chair: :help:

Awww julie Thats to bad, But here some hugs girl, :hugs: dot hit your wittle head girl

JulieCitySlicker 05-04-2004 11:11 PM

Thanks creedsister :hugs:
Its down to the last month before my brother moves back home and everything is really starting to hit hard, I still have no job and I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull off staying here :eek: :(

JulieCitySlicker 05-04-2004 11:16 PM

This is a conversation that I just had with my cousin Zach and Aunt Marilyn :eek:

Its kinda long and its on my brother's IM account ;)

Levi Solomon says:
I just really don't know if I'm gonna be able to pull this off
Zach says:
that's what worries me, i mean if you had the money to do it i would'nt see a problem with him leaving, but that a big burden for you to bear alone
Levi Solomon says:
Ya
Levi Solomon says:
God! I am getting all dang depressed now! I'm listening to Away From The Sun by 3 Doors Down at the moment, and that is not helping matters much at all
Zach says:
I love that song........well you're either going to have to go and pound the pavement and find the means to stay there or move back, don't get upset about it does'nt do any good
Zach says:
just find a course of direction and stick to it
Levi Solomon says:
I would move back if I didn't have to live at moms,
Levi Solomon says:
I'd hate myself if I went back there
Zach says:
ya know either way you're going to have to pay for the house, so might as well try to find a way to stay
Levi Solomon says:
Plus this new guy that moved in downstairs would have nowhere to go and I'd feel bad for packing up and leaving on such short notice now
Levi Solomon says:
I really like living here to, I just am uncertain on how I'm gonna do this, everything just needs to fall into place If I'm gonna make it here
Zach says:
like I said either way someone has to pay for the house, I mean I don't think Kristy would love her credit being destroyed all that much, so stay and get a roommate if you have to
Levi Solomon says:
Ya
Levi Solomon says:
There is a girl that was interested in moving in, she is a girl we know from Ben. But we never got a yes from her yet, so I'm not sure if she is still interested or not
Zach says:
well get on it girl, gotta take action
Levi Solomon says:
Ya I know, I have less then a month now
Levi Solomon says:
I'm freaken out
Zach says:
if staying there is going to make you happy might as well go for it, you have nothing to lose
Zach says:
breath
Levi Solomon says:
Grr! Its just so hard to not be negative, ya know
Zach says:
so don't be down on it. everything will work out! this is your aunty talkin'
Levi Solomon says:
Hey
Zach says:
sup little girl!!
Levi Solomon says:
Why does everyone see things workin out but me
Zach says:
i saw two coca cola bags in the thrift store today i bet u can't guess who i thought of. oh maybe because we want the best for u. and u got away from this armpit of an area and we want u to make it there. besides, i need a place to go to break.
Zach says:
if i had the $$ i'd come now!!
Levi Solomon says:
Part of me wants to just not worry about it all and believe that it will work, and I'm kinda excited but then there is that uncertainty that everythings gonna fall apart and blow up in my face, and I'm gonna be miles hours away from everyone stuck in a rut, and that scares me
Zach says:
u got out of the rut! besides if it don't work out u always have us to come back to. i know that's not much comfort, but maybe some
Levi Solomon says:
I'd like to come back but I couldn't live at moms
Levi Solomon says:
I'd go nuts
Zach says:
i understand. shr forgets u are 24
Levi Solomon says:
I'm actually 25
Zach says:
see i forgot too
Levi Solomon says:
Heh
Levi Solomon says:

Zach says:
it's hard to let go of your babies
Levi Solomon says:
I feel like I'm screwed everywhere I go though cuz I couldn't get a job back home and I can't seem to get one here either
Zach says:
matt got me a little flower bug for moms day. see even when they grow up they still do things to remind u of when they were young
Zach says:
maybe u haven't found your "calling" yet
Levi Solomon says:
Hmm! I wonder when I'm gonna find that
Zach says:
i'm 41 i'm still checking out the options. they say a person changes their job an aveage of ten times in their working years u have time
Levi Solomon says:
Thats reassuring
Levi Solomon says:

Zach says:
it should be. life doesn't have a textbook. oh if it did it would be too easy.
Levi Solomon says:
thats true
Zach says:
o.k. so much for the philosphical me. ibetter go wash my butt and go to bed. i have my finals tomorrow.in a.m.
Levi Solomon says:
I'm just scared cuz I've failed at this before but I was only living in apartment in Montpelier, this is 8 hours away so if something happens and I can't do this its gonna be even farther and harder
Zach says:
we are a phone call away!!!!!!!!!!!!
Levi Solomon says:
Ya I know
Zach says:
u know this sounds bad but the house is your sisters and u know your mmom dad will help out after all it was your moms idea to help get the place
Zach says:
it will all work out
Levi Solomon says:
Ya, I hope so! I know I'm taking a big step by staying here. I think thats why I'm so , I don't know
Levi Solomon says:
worried
Zach says:
u have people living there with u right?
Levi Solomon says:
Ya
Zach says:
it's not all on u
Levi Solomon says:
Ya thats true
Zach says:
and with the rent being cheap u wouldn't ever have trouble renting it if something happened to your "roomies" right?!!
Zach says:
so the house will take care of itself. one problem solved. u need $ for food ect..?
Levi Solomon says:
I think if something were to happen with the roomies we have now, I'd be coming back there. I wouldn't even want to deal with that

creedsister 05-04-2004 11:18 PM

your welcome julie, i keep you in my prayers

GeeK_2004 05-05-2004 11:09 AM

:mad::mad::mad:

JulieCitySlicker 05-05-2004 01:29 PM

Relieved :eek:

My brother's dog took off for about a half an hour, and I couldn't find him! He finally showed up by the bushes in the yard :)

creedsister 05-05-2004 01:43 PM

i know animals always do come home even if their gone for a longtime, That is unless they get hurt :( or the fricking pound gets theme