CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tell About Your Day Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6334)

creedsister 05-12-2004 11:20 PM

i know the middle of the week is the best time go but to bad for me i never make it on those days

RMadd 05-12-2004 11:22 PM

ah

creedsister 05-12-2004 11:26 PM

thanks Bearfan i will get over it,

JulieCitySlicker 05-12-2004 11:37 PM

I don't even wear makeup ;)

creedsister 05-12-2004 11:42 PM

your smart that way u dont worry about it, but i bet julie u look great with out it, more power to you girl if u can pull that one off

JulieCitySlicker 05-12-2004 11:45 PM

I just don't like to hassel with it.

creedsister 05-12-2004 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I just don't like to hassel with it.

again your smart, it is a hassel im always poking my self in the eyes with eyeliner, one time and this is the hones truth i went to work with one eye panited and not the other, :o

RMadd 05-13-2004 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
again your smart, it is a hassel im always poking my self in the eyes with eyeliner, one time and this is the hones truth i went to work with one eye panited and not the other, :o

god, i love being a guy.... get up, shower, dry whole body--hair included--using towel, get dressed, and go.... life..... is.... good....

TeriB19 05-13-2004 06:36 PM

Well the tire was flat again this morning. Hubby filled it again and I took it to BJ's and they got a huge nail out of it. They fixed the hole and I drove it home. Unfortunately it looks as if the tire is starting to go down again. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

On a brighter note, I had a nice visit with Linda today, she got to meet some of my neighbors and we had a nice coffee clutch this morning.

Sheila63 05-13-2004 08:05 PM

Sorry to hear about your tire, Teri. Car problems are so frustrating. :mad:

I'm happy to hear you and Linda were able to get together today. :)

I had a really busy day at work today. I'm trying to meet some deadlines for early next week so I've been keeping my nose to the grindstone this week. The highlight of my day was picking up some pictures I got developed.

JulieCitySlicker 05-14-2004 12:53 AM

My day was boring :rolleyes:

The only time I was able to leave the house was ro take some mail to the box at the store, just down the road. Otherwise I was stuck in the house listening to the thunder and watchin lightning all dang day :wtf:

TeriB19 05-14-2004 09:58 AM

Well I'm about to go to the gym, then back to BJ's to see if they can patch up the patch job they did. This is starting to get annoying, and I'm supposed to drive up to Philly to go to Sesame Place tomorrow with my daughter's Brownie troop. Hopefully I won't get a flat on I-95.

PaulMcCoygirl 05-14-2004 05:52 PM

My day was good. I talked to this junior guy that I like a lot at lunch today (never expected myself to do that b/c I'm shy). One of my friends told me that his car got flooded last night at one of my friends houses and so he has to get a new one b/c it was completely ruined. Believe it or not, he was laughing so he gave me my laugh of the day. :D I'm about to start designing invitations to my graduation party then I'm going to watch a Kings and Timberwolves game. :)

JulieCitySlicker 05-14-2004 06:35 PM

My day as been alright ;)
I finally made it out to the gym today after not being able to go for almost a week. I worked out for an hour and a half and walked 4 miles! Now I'm getting ready to go for another walk :D Its still cloudy and has been sprinkling but at least there are no storms.

HoundDog 05-14-2004 07:26 PM

My day is boring as usual. :D