CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone know when Flip's baby's due? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3079)

Kim V. 05-15-2003 03:30 PM

Anyone know when Flip's baby's due?

Stapp told the audience at the NYE show in Philly, but for some reason it escapes me right now!! It should be soon, right? Teri, Dogstar? Anyone? Please help me get my brain to remember! :confused: :confused: Thanx; PEACE...

Sheila63 05-15-2003 07:25 PM

I remember Scott making the announcement on NYE too Kim but I'm not sure if he said when she was due. I wasn't that close to the stage and unfortunately I didn't always here everything he said. I could be wrong but I know sometimes people wait until after the first trimester to announce the pregnancy. If that's the case, Flip's wife will be due very soon!!:dancing:

Bridge of Clay 05-15-2003 07:40 PM

I think itīs April or July... not sure though... but itīs one of those 2 months

JenRN 05-15-2003 09:31 PM

Has anyone seen a pic of Flip's wife? Mark's wife is really pretty I think, she just looks like a friendly person:)

TeriB19 05-15-2003 09:40 PM

Flip's wife's name is April, I think Skipper said she's due in June or July. I don't think Scott said when she was due on NYE.

Bridge of Clay 05-16-2003 12:27 PM

oh, yeah right! I knew it had something to do with April! I didnīt remember it was her name!!! :embarass: :angel:

hayley 05-16-2003 10:32 PM

I haven't heard any news

Kim V. 05-16-2003 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Flip's wife's name is April, I think Skipper said she's due in June or July. I don't think Scott said when she was due on NYE.

:embarass: OOOOps my bad; guess he just announced the pregnancy, but didn't give a due date. I am thinking that I heard July..... guess someone will announce it when the big event takes place, huh? I'm so happy for Flip and April!:)

Sheila63 05-17-2003 04:47 PM

Me too, Kim.:) I'm also glad that they have the time off so he can enjoy the baby when he/she arrives as well as being there for April.

hayley 05-17-2003 07:12 PM

I'm happy too i can't wait to see the baby

Bridge of Clay 05-18-2003 12:21 AM

so... do you think that on their next cd, it will feature a bonus track of Flip singing WAWO ??? ;)

Iīm not kidding, that would be really cool! that would be totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

JulieCitySlicker 05-18-2003 07:48 PM

Gee! I didn't even know Flip was married:dunno: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass:

lori87 05-18-2003 07:55 PM

I thought I did hear Scott say when the baby was due on NYE, I just don't remember what month he said...LOL...I remember him saying it and thinking to myself...ok remember that month so you can tell everyone else...lol...but I was too excited and couldn't remember! She was already wearing maternity cloths and showing in them. I was very close to the rail...only one other person in front of me! What a night that was! OOOhhhhh I miss them!!!

TeriB19 05-18-2003 09:05 PM

Lori, I don't remember Scott actually saying when the baby is due, just that Flip is going to be a dad. Which side of the Pit were you on at the NYE show? We were on Mark's side, just about where the confetti cannon was, right on the rail.

Kim V. 05-18-2003 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Lori, I don't remember Scott actually saying when the baby is due, just that Flip is going to be a dad. Which side of the Pit were you on at the NYE show? We were on Mark's side, just about where the confetti cannon was, right on the rail.

LOL Teri; I still can't believe we were only a few rows behind you and didn't realize it was you!! We were not that far from the confetti cannons ourselves! :D