CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 11-25-2004 10:26 AM

Daily Bread

November 25th

"Thanksgiving to God."

Everything!

All!

No matter what we say, no matter what we do, it is to be offered as a gift of thanks to God with Jesus' name, power, and honor attached! This makes all of life our worship and thanksgiving to God. There's no such thing as going to worship; if we live, if we talk, if we act it's worship. So how has your worship been lately?

Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:17

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 11-25-2004 11:10 AM

PRAISE THE LORD, :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

HeavenBesideYou 11-26-2004 05:26 AM

Daily Bread

November 26th

"By Your hands I came into being."

The potter sat at his wheel, turning the clay into beautiful pots. It was hypnotizing to watch. After a time, the pot looked as though it were emerging directly from the potter's hand. With love and care, the potter put his style and mark on every piece he created. Each piece was different, but each bore the striking mark of its maker.

We, too, are fearfully and wonderfully made. We are individual, yet we bear the stamp of our maker. God's image dwells within us all. With love and care we are fashioned, emerging from the Father's hand, and one day we will return to Him, where we will be afforded a place of honor and love. God's works are marvelous, and His Spirit fills them all.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Psalm 139:14

Heaven

Ann Allusion 11-26-2004 11:28 AM

we are all but human clay...molded in the image of our Maker....xcellent post, heaven....thanks... :)

creedsister 11-26-2004 02:29 PM

:jam: Amen, Counted Sorted Numbered Even Down To The Hairs On Our Heads, The Called The Chosen The Set Aside, And Of Course You Cant Tell Him What To Do With The Clay, Rock On HEV,

creedsister 11-26-2004 02:50 PM

What The Heck, PRAISE JESUS

Pslams 138.1.12, I Will Praise Thee Wit My Whole Heart Before The GODS Will I Sing Praise Unto Thee I Will Worship Toward THy Holy Temple, And Praise Thy Name Fot THY LOVINGKINDNESS AND FOR THY TRUTH, Praise Jesus, For Thou Hast Magnified Thy Word Above All Thy Name In The Day When I Cried You Heared Me And Strenthened With Stregnth In My Soul PRAISE Jesus, All The Kings Of The Earth Shall Praise Thee O Lord When They Hear The Words Of Thy Mouth Yea They Shall Sing In The Ways Of The Lord For Great Is His Glory, PRAISE JESUS, THOUGH THE LORD BE HIGH, Oh Yes HE HAS RESPECT UNTO THE LOWLY PRAISE JESUS, :bow2: :clap: :clap: :clap: But The Proud He Knoweth A Far Off THROUGH I WALK IN THE MIDST OF TROUBLE Today And Everyday Oh Lord, Praise Jesus For YOU WILL REVIVE ThaTs WE REVIVE, Me You Shall Stretch Forth Your Hand, Aganist My Enmies And Thy Right Hand Shall Save Me, THE LORD WILL BE PERFECT, Which Always Reminds Me, Still To This Day Oh Lord, WHEN WE CAN NOT COME TO YOU YOU COME TO US, And When We Dont Hear You YOU HEAR US, Which Concerns All Mercys Sake, ENDURES FOREVER, Not Thine Works Of Thine Own Hands, For There Is Not A Word In My Tounge That Ya Dont Know Oh Lord, You Know It All Together You Had Beset Me Behind And Before PRAISE JESUS, Im Finshed Now, :D GOD BLESS :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 11-27-2004 09:33 AM

Daily Bread

November 27th

"We sing!"

We sing when we are happy. We sing when we are heartbroken. Today we sing out of gratitude. God is not only worthy of all of our praise, he is worthy of all of our thankfulness. But the basis of all our songs is Jesus, and the proclamation of the good news that brings life to us through him. As that message, that word of Christ fills our hearts, we are tuned to be thankful children of the Most High.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

Colossians 3:16

Heaven

creedsister 11-27-2004 11:11 AM

Praise Jesus Phil.ch.4.1.8

creedsister 11-27-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Praise Jesus Phil.ch.4.1.8

Short Winded TODAY :D So PRAISE THE LORD, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HeavenBesideYou 11-28-2004 09:27 AM

Daily Bread

November 28th

"Give thanks."

Giving thanks is more than being thankful to God, it is letting others know of his gracious works so they too can come to know him as Father, Redeemer, and Victorious Lord.

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

1 Chronicles 16:8

Heaven

creedsister 11-28-2004 11:57 AM

:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 11-29-2004 06:33 AM

Daily Bread

November 29th

"What is the evidence of God's strength?"

God's mighty power is evident in creation.

From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his... eternal power.

Romans 1:20

Heaven

creedsister 11-29-2004 11:06 AM

PRAISE JESUS, IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD, :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 11-30-2004 06:34 AM

Daily Bread

November 30th

"Holiness"

Holiness is that forgotten character virtue that is the Christian's reflection of God, his or her holy and righteous Father. In a day of cheap grace, when anything goes just as long as we want to be buddies with Jesus, Peter's words should shock us into reverence - the commitment in life to set our lives apart from the evil and sludge that defiles our hearts and to offer our bodies, hearts, and minds to do his will and reflect his character.

The day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

2 Peter 3:10-11

Heaven

creedsister 11-30-2004 07:52 AM

PRAISE JESUS, I Cant Wait :bounce: