CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 08:55 PM

We have been using our heat for the last few nights here, we had frost last night:eek:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 08:58 PM

We're expecting our first frost here tonight, Julie. BRRRRR!!

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:00 PM

We got 40s for tonight and 60s tomorrow:)

JenRN 10-02-2003 09:01 PM

I just went out and put extra blankets out for the stray kitties, man I am on BIG SUCKER!!!!!!!:P

Sheila63 10-02-2003 09:06 PM

Awww, I don't think you're a sucker, Jen. You're just taking good care of the kitties.:angel:

JenRN 10-02-2003 09:09 PM

The one black twin one loves me, he follows me everywhere...... He hopped right into the bed I made them. I made them with soft towels and blankets..... why would they want to go anywhere else? I really want to find the twins homes, god knows I can't have them inside my house, my old cat would freak out even more. But I just can't take them to the pound, I know thier fate...... so they are here with me until I find a solution:dunno:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:10 PM

Sucker:devil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hayley 10-02-2003 09:19 PM

It is so cold here today....this is one of the roughest winter days we have ever had, I think. Gail force winds, like sometime the house is litrelly (sp) shaking from the wind, the rain is so hard against our windows and roof that I can hardly hear myself think, and it's very cold. THIS WEATHER TOTALLY SUCKS. :( :( :( :mad: :crying:

I really want some hot weather here and it doesn't look like we will be getting some any time soon :rolleyes:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
The one black twin one loves me, he follows me everywhere...... He hopped right into the bed I made them.  I made them with soft towels and blankets..... why would they want to go anywhere else?  I really want to find the twins homes, god knows I can't have them inside my house, my old cat would freak out even more.  But I just can't take them to the pound, I know thier fate...... so they are here with me until I find a solution:dunno:

Awww, they sound so sweet, Jen. I'd be doing the same thing if I were in your place. I'd love to get a friend for Angel, she misses Casey (my sister's dog) sooooo much. But my sister and I are both allergic and I don't think another cat would be a good thing for either of us. If that wasn't the case, I'd love to have one of them. I hope you can find good homes for them.

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:22 PM

That sucks Hayley:( :eek:

hayley 10-02-2003 09:27 PM

Yeah, it's pretty bad, I am getting so jealous reading about your hot weather over there! :crying:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:29 PM

Ya:( Our winter is just around the corner though:eek:

hayley 10-02-2003 09:32 PM

Yeah, that sucks, winter really is the pits isn't it Julie :(

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:33 PM

Ya it is:eek: I hate winter, especially snow:mad:

hayley 10-02-2003 09:45 PM

Oh my gosh please don't complain about snow!!! :eek: I never get snow at my house, I have only ever been in the snow once, and it is a day I'll never forget, it was so beautiful, and so much fun to play in, it would be totally awesome if I could have snow at my house, THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!!! :D

The closest we have got to having snow right on my doorstep, was a hailstorm that we had a couple of days ago, it was really big, and when it was over I went outside and had a look, and in one corner on the outside of my house, was all of this hail packed up into one little mound and it looked like snow, that was really cool :lol:

I wish we could swap weather for awhile....;)