CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Photos Or Anything For Chicago Show (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10340)

HuMaN~ClAy 01-18-2006 12:05 PM

Re: Photos Or Anything For Chicago Show

wow... i had a feeling that show must have been embarrassing, but just seeing those photos brings it into a whole different light...

facelessmike 01-18-2006 01:19 PM

Yeah, exactly. All the skepticism I had is gone...

The Lithium 01-18-2006 01:38 PM

Yeah, he doesn't look so good... And neither does his socks...

titan9 01-18-2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
And neither does his socks...

LOL! :laugh:

I just looked at the pictures, and, man, he looks pretty wacked out. To tell you the truth, now I really don't blame those people for suing to get refunds for the tickets. I can't imagine paying 30-40 bucks to see my favorite band, and then to have the singer show up so incapcitated that he couldn't perform any of the songs correctly...that must have completely sucked.

HuMaN~ClAy 01-18-2006 03:07 PM

^^^ same thing i was thinkin titan, i just didn't wanna have to be the one to say it haha... can't help but feel bad for the rest of the band when i look at those pics..

The Lithium 01-18-2006 04:31 PM

I would've been way to devastated to even have the energy to sue the band. Man, I would've been so disapointed. Back then I was pretty young and naive, and I looked at Creed as my Gods. I even called them that several times, and I meant it at the moment.

If I had read that Rolling Stone interview, Stapp just did, back then... I don't know how I would've responded to it. I'd problably be pissed at both Stapp and Mark. But believe it or not, Stapp was my favourite back then. He got me in to Creed in the first place, and he got me into playing music.

But later I realized that all the things I had loved so much about Scott was really Mark's things who Scott either took credit for, or I was just too blind to see it.

GregS 01-18-2006 06:46 PM

Haha , funny pictures.. :D

geletmote 01-18-2006 09:54 PM

IF sum1 told me that the show was gonna be like that , ID not only pay for tickets id PAY double the price to go see that sought of thing, it would be sensational and pretty bad at the same time, lol

Ana4Stapp 01-18-2006 11:03 PM

Actually I had those pics ( 4 or 5 -im not sure!) in my computer (Chicago file) but I deleted all of them last week...:D

geletmote 01-19-2006 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Actually I had those pics ( 4 or 5 -im not sure!) in my computer (Chicago file) but I deleted all of them last week...:D

wat else was in that chicago file folder?:confused:

Creed7352 01-19-2006 07:17 PM

lmao...those pics are hilarious!! i think i've seen some similar to that, but i thought you had some you took.

HuMaN~ClAy 01-19-2006 08:19 PM

did anyone on this board attend this show?? i'd like to get a story of what went down from someone i know at least a little, not just some random person.

Lunar Shadow 01-20-2006 05:57 AM

I dunno Human Clay if anyone did maybe they just stopped being a fan and just upped and left the board :)

RockGoddess 01-22-2006 08:13 PM

I attended that concert (although the photos are not mine and no Ryan, alas I did not take any.... :( )

What would you like to know about that night?

geletmote 01-22-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockGoddess
I attended that concert (although the photos are not mine and no Ryan, alas I did not take any.... :( )

What would you like to know about that night?

Hey I want to know what happeend during ONE LAST BREATH performance, did he stuff that up 2? did they stop it or play it all the way?