CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp/Mark Tremonti Updates (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6702)

NYCGirl24 05-26-2004 02:42 PM

Scott Stapp/Mark Tremonti Updates

admin edit >>> no spamming please

luvscott 05-26-2004 02:48 PM

i don't want to register on that website.

Can somebody paste the news here on the forum or give me a summary?

Echelon122 05-26-2004 03:25 PM

or just read a few message boards LOL

luvscott 05-26-2004 04:59 PM

i thought maybe they reconciled or something.
I would love to see them reconcile and be what they were, Creed.

I wish tremonti's band sucks and i hope tremonti has no way but to get together with scott again. BUt i think it will be too late.....

Torn Daredevil 05-26-2004 05:15 PM

Why would you wish harm on Tremonti and his band? Are you one of those people who's obsessed with Stapp and doesn't care for the actual music that anybody in Creed might release? They're all movin' on and doing other stuff.

Why the hell are there so many people in denial over Creed going on hiatus?

ibleedpurple 05-26-2004 05:46 PM

The article's pretty out-of-date, actually...

Quote:

Creed has been carrying a low profile and with good reason. Their 1999 release, Human Clay, has been certified eleven-times platinum, which equals sales of eleven million as certified by the Recording Industry Association of America.

The group is currently on hiatus after saturating the market with their 2001 release, Weathered. In the meantime, guitarist Mark Tremonti and singer Scott Stapp are both working on separate solo projects. There’s no word as to when any of these will hit the light of day, but that may signal that the band won’t get together to write new material until 2005.

Creed is Wind-up Record’s most successful band to date. Weathered, the band’s latest release now stands at six million records sold, and the band’s 1997 release, My Own Prison, is currently at five-million albums sold.

And luvscott -- that's pretty selfish to wish harm to AB. Creed was something special, but their time has come and gone. On to the future!

Echelon122 05-26-2004 08:08 PM

Quote:

And luvscott -- that's pretty selfish to wish harm to AB. Creed was something special, but their time has come and gone. On to the future!

what he said.

aussiecreeder 05-26-2004 09:19 PM

i've never seen this article....don't think saturation was the reason for the solo projects. but 2005??? man i hope so.......

shiver 05-26-2004 11:34 PM

[Gasp!] AB. Suck!?! :bump:

hayley 05-27-2004 02:01 AM

What a gay thread, if I was moderator I would close it :D

luvscott 05-27-2004 09:20 PM

no offense, but you are the one with the gay picture, the guy all smiling like $hit and stuff

luvscott 05-27-2004 09:21 PM

by the way, i wish no harm for tremonti's new band, just no success and no future. Does no success and no future equal harm? do the math.

RockGoddess 05-27-2004 09:58 PM

Quote:

by the way, i wish no harm for tremonti's new band, just no success and no future. Does no success and no future equal harm? do the math.

Really?

Quote:

If your words were judged like a crime, i would find you and your brother guilty and put you on death sentence.