CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Rocketqueen 10-27-2005 11:54 PM

:sick: i have cold i never can get sick like normaly i will suffer it on out headachey

eusebioCBR 10-28-2005 12:07 AM

Hungry, think I'll have a coffee cake. ^Sorry you're not feeling well> Get some vitamin C going - grape, apple juice.........

JulieCitySlicker 10-28-2005 08:01 AM

Urgh! Gotta work today :mad: :rolleyes:

Rocketqueen 10-29-2005 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebio
Hungry, think I'll have a coffee cake. ^Sorry you're not feeling well> Get some vitamin C going - grape, apple juice.........

i,am sick i have,nt had a nape all day im running fever cant hold my head up throats sore i bitch because i never get sick this is odd i hate grape juice i apple juice orange juice is ok but it gives me heartburn i hate taking medacations they make me sleepy and relax so i cant work thank you eusebio ya know what i gotta fight this infection its hard but i will do,er :jam: :jam: :jam:

Anna1011 10-30-2005 06:17 AM

colds suck sis i have one at the moment have bin fightin it all well but it dont seem to wanna go away.

today i feel cheerful just about to go carve my pumpkin

JulieCitySlicker 10-30-2005 03:19 PM

Feelin okay today :)

Since I couldn't post this last night,I'll post it today :mad:

I had a descent day at work yesterday,other than the fact that my boss and another co-worker told me that I'm getting fat and that really hurt my feelings! Then I get home and look at my online bank account and I have overdrawn by $130.00. This really sucks! I want to move so bad and get the hell out of this stupid house. URGH!!!!

hayley 10-30-2005 04:13 PM

Julie, I thought you had moved out of your old house? What's going on? :(

I'm feeling tired. I HATE MONDAYS :chair:

Dogstar 10-30-2005 05:25 PM

Wiped...I just want to go home and veg. At least it's my Friday.

JulieCitySlicker 10-30-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
Julie, I thought you had moved out of your old house? What's going on? :(

I haven't moved yet Hayley :) This stupid house is still up for sale and no one has even looked at it for about a month now :rolleyes: :mad:

hayley 10-30-2005 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Wiped...I just want to go home and veg. At least it's my Friday.

It's Friday where you are? Wtf? :wtf: I thought we were only one day ahead of you, what's happened? :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I haven't moved yet Hayley :) This stupid house is still up for sale and no one has even looked at it for about a month now :rolleyes: :mad:

Oh Julie, I'm so sorry to hear that! That must be so frustrating for you. Well hang in there girl I'm sure someone will fall in love with the house. :(

JulieCitySlicker 10-30-2005 06:05 PM

I hope so Hayley :( :)

Dogstar 10-30-2005 06:11 PM

Quote:

It's Friday where you are? Wtf? :wtf: I thought we were only one day ahead of you, what's happened? :laugh:

LMAO! I meant it was my Friday work-wise, even though it's really Sunday. My days off are Monday/Tuesday :D

hayley 10-30-2005 06:29 PM

Ohhh, LOL .... I was a little lost there for a second :laugh:

You have to work during the weekend? That's gotta suck. :( Although at least you still get 2 days off. :)

Julie I really hope things work out for you, why isn't the house selling?

JulieCitySlicker 10-30-2005 06:35 PM

Its just not a good time in the year for buying houses,I guess! People look for houses in the spring and summer but once the kids go back to school the house market slows down.

Dogstar 10-30-2005 06:41 PM

Quote:

Ohhh, LOL .... I was a little lost there for a second :laugh:

You have to work during the weekend? That's gotta suck. :( Although at least you still get 2 days off. :)

LOL, it's not too bad. Sometimes it gets in the way of my social life, but I manage :D.