CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 09-16-2010 04:53 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93
I'm Back! Been in the hospital for the past two weeks battling pnuemonia and a serious Hydrocephulus malfunction... nearly died but alive and well! <3:)

Whoa! Glad that you are alright!

VJ Raven 09-17-2010 09:06 AM

My feelings were right about the death watch...

My husband's grandmother passed away at 6:50 a.m. Atlantic Time this morning. :( We're all in shock and very upset over this. :(

If someone out there could say some prayers for us, and maybe post Psalm 23 somewhere in here, that would be very appreciated. Thanks.

JulieCitySlicker 09-19-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
My feelings were right about the death watch...

My husband's grandmother passed away at 6:50 a.m. Atlantic Time this morning. :( We're all in shock and very upset over this. :(

If someone out there could say some prayers for us, and maybe post Psalm 23 somewhere in here, that would be very appreciated. Thanks.

:( Sorry to hear about that! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

TrulyAmazing 09-20-2010 11:14 AM

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, AND AMEN, THE LORD IS MY SHEP..HE MAKETH ME LIE DOWN IN THE GREEN, YYO, HE LEADETH ME BESIDE STILL WATERS, There FOR PEACE BE WITH US, HE RESTORETH MY SOUL HE LEADETH ME, In THE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, FOR HIS NAME SAKE YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF THE DEATH, I WILL FEAR NO EVIL FOR THOU ART WIT ME THY ROD AND THY STAFF YA SEE THEY COMFORT US THOU PREPARES A TABLE BEFORE ME IN THE PRESENCE OF MINE ENMIES, The Foes The Lamb Killers, THOU, ANOITNED MY HEAD WIT OIL MY CUP RUNNETH OVER AND OVER, Like Crimson And Clover, SURLEY GOODNESS AND MERCY PRAISE YA JESUS SHLL FOLLOW ME THE REST OF MY DAYS OF MY LIFE AND I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOREVER, ........:rockon: Always Time, For prayer..... Just Pass Right On Out....NOT HERE ANYMO......just catch ya and put ya right back up again.... PRAISE, JESUS, For Everybodys, PASSING On Grandma,s........Fuel, Hemoriage In My Hands....Carl, hit a home run with that one, Comforts all that mourn, thats why we must UPLIFT JESUS, how many peps dies daily, spirtual deaths as well as natures process, of bodys ready to pass on...it just aint going work no more, Like Grandpa,in the wheelchair, in TEXAS CHAINSAW, kept him alive, a family that prays together stays together, :laugh: ....

VJ Raven 09-20-2010 02:51 PM

Thank you Julie and Truly Amazing. I appreciate this.

JulieCitySlicker 09-22-2010 02:04 PM

Looks like there are to many people sitting on their butts Facebooking today! I can't even get to the login page :wtf: :rolleyes:

TrulyAmazing 09-22-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Looks like there are to many people sitting on their butts Facebooking today! I can't even get to the login page :wtf: :rolleyes:

:roll: i know it the force be strong wit me, i missed ya....:hugs: my julie girl speaking of 2 many sitting on their fannys...i need to get on the phone and make those return my calls.... Loves Ya..... oh...peace be with ya In Jesus Name.....ROCK ON....Sis,

JulieCitySlicker 09-22-2010 02:15 PM

:)

TrulyAmazing 09-22-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

:)

:roll: hontest, revicing my notes for the next sermon, math test, and to top all off with a cherry, get the Laundry done, prayer with out cease Elevation pray for all Israel, no weapons formed shall prosper....hope all is well my julie girl...

VJ Raven 09-23-2010 09:01 AM

We buried Nanny yesterday... It was a hard thing to do... But we will be okay, she's no longer in pain and she is happy, whole and with those who have passed before her.

We had what Nanny called "fishing weather" yesterday... Sunny, warm and with a good breeze. The kind of weather that was Nanny's favorite. It was almost as if she had asked for us to have the weather so we would think of her and smile instead of cry.

I just wish the world would stop spinning so fast right now...It's making me dizzy...

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
We buried Nanny yesterday... It was a hard thing to do... But we will be okay, she's no longer in pain and she is happy, whole and with those who have passed before her.

We had what Nanny called "fishing weather" yesterday... Sunny, warm and with a good breeze. The kind of weather that was Nanny's favorite. It was almost as if she had asked for us to have the weather so we would think of her and smile instead of cry.

I just wish the world would stop spinning so fast right now...It's making me dizzy...

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2010 12:43 PM

I started weight watchers on September 8th and have already lost 6 or 7 pounds! I'm super excited :D

JulieCitySlicker 09-25-2010 05:28 PM

I'm thinking about canceling my birthday this year! What's so cool about it anyways?

JulieCitySlicker 09-25-2010 06:44 PM

Just a little friendly tidbit :) Coconut rum in hot chocolate is AMAZING!!!!

VJ Raven 09-25-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Julie. HUGS. I also know you can reach your weight loss goal and feel great while doing so!!! ;)

Me, I'm glad it's the weekend. I'll be even happier when I don't feel so darn tired all of the time. My old age is catching up with me I think... *sheepish grin*

Oh, and NEVER let me loose in a bulk foods store... I may just wind up buying all of their stock... :D