CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   stapp's wife on fear factor (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10652)

Higher_Desire 03-08-2006 03:00 AM

stapp's wife on fear factor

i was watching tv tonight, and fear factor came on. it was a miss usa competition. i wanted to see who were participating, and one was miss new york, jaclyn nesheiwat! (i'm not sure how old the episode is, but i know it was from before they were married last month. even possibly before they were dating.)

she did well overall, and made it to the last round. the only nasty thing she had to eat was a slimy sea cucumber (which looked like a turd with icing drizzled on it). she lost in the final round to miss alabama by 15 seconds in the final challenge.

on a side note, miss west virginia was also a competitor, and in the first round when she was wearing a blue bikini, you could see massive cameltoe. :D

H-D :pimp:

Creed7352 03-08-2006 03:53 AM

Re: stapp's wife on fear factor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
the only nasty thing she had to eat was a slimy sea cucumber (which looked like a turd with icing drizzled on it)

on a side note, miss west virginia was also a competitor, and in the first round when she was wearing a blue bikini, you could see massive cameltoe. :D

LMAO at the turd comment...and also at the cameltoe comment...that was pretty funny.

Rocketqueen 03-08-2006 10:20 AM

Im :confused: H~D darlin is that like the same show As Scare Tastics Or how ever you spell it where they scare people to death?

Chris98GT 03-08-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

the only nasty thing she had to eat was a slimy sea cucumber

I'm sure she's had a lot worse in her mouth.

Creed7352 03-08-2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
Im :confused: H~D darlin is that like the same show As Scare Tastics Or how ever you spell it where they scare people to death?

no, it's not like that show...http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/

Rocketqueen 03-08-2006 01:46 PM

i know the one now fear factor i just woke up this morning with the scare tastics or how ever you spell on my mind and then i read fear factor so i got,em mixed up

Creed7352 03-08-2006 02:04 PM

no worries, just getting you a link in case you didn't know ;) and it's tactics..lol

Rocketqueen 03-08-2006 11:00 PM

i did spell it right i have a disorder an odd case of des, that i cant even spell it either i dont know if im spelling something right a 3 and e gives side by side and a 14 and a 13 side by side confuses me i will spell the same word if i dont whatch myself very closley different everytime and whats flustrating is that you know how to spell it but your brain wont let you write it the same Thanks Creed7352 << im cool with that

Chase 03-09-2006 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
I'm sure she's had a lot worse in her mouth.

Don't tell me she had an affair with you...

Creed7352 03-09-2006 03:39 AM

Quote:

i did spell it right i have a disorder an odd case of des, that i cant even spell it either i dont know if im spelling something right a 3 and e gives side by side and a 14 and a 13 side by side confuses me i will spell the same word if i dont whatch myself very closley different everytime and whats flustrating is that you know how to spell it but your brain wont let you write it the same Thanks Creed7352 << im cool with that

no worries!

RMadd 03-09-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

giggity giggity goooo!

nagpo 03-09-2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Don't tell me she had an affair with you...

OWNED!

Higher_Desire 03-10-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

you mean like dyslexia? i have an accute dyslexia when it comes to reading strings of numbers and stuff like that.