CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   article in the houston chronicle... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12666)

dj5 09-24-2009 12:08 PM

article in the houston chronicle...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/6633812.html i hope it pulls up

XALTERBRIDGEX 09-24-2009 12:26 PM

Re: article in the houston chronicle...

nice read...Dj5 Tomorrow is Creed!!!! I'm pumped!!!!

dj5 09-24-2009 12:41 PM

man "xalterbridgex" i can not wait. i'm getting off work early and spending the afternoon in the woodlands. i hate messing with the traffic. are they selling ab dvd at the show.
houston has always been a good stop for creed...

XALTERBRIDGEX 09-24-2009 01:20 PM

Traffic on 45, on a Friday..no thanks!!!! Ya im trying to get The Woodlands ASAP as well. From what im hearing AB DVD will be on sale. Ya Houston is a huge market for Creed. Its a shame its still not sold out, I am hoping alot of people are buying tickets at the show. Enjoy the show man with your boys!

Creed24 09-24-2009 01:22 PM

Anybody going to the show want to pick up the Alter Bridge DVD and sell it to me? I will paypal you the money before the show if you will!!!!!!!:)

XALTERBRIDGEX 09-24-2009 01:29 PM

Creed24 the FULL DVD comes out on Tuesday...by the time you get the tour version, the DVD will be in stores lol

Creed24 09-24-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
Creed24 the FULL DVD comes out on Tuesday...by the time you get the tour version, the DVD will be in stores lol

It's not going to be out tuesday. Marks brother said it is most likely going to be delayed. The tour version was out 1 month later than it was supposed to be so I wouldn't be surprised if this one isn't out 1 month later.....

XALTERBRIDGEX 09-24-2009 02:42 PM

I havent heard that, and don't you think their would be an announcment by now if it was delayed. All indications are it hits stores everwhere Tuesday the 29th..

Creed24 09-24-2009 02:52 PM

Here is a quote from Michael.

"Hello everyone,

I'm awaiting word from the DC3 Team as to the status of the retail release date. I know we switched distributors to EMI (a good thing since they are big and worldwide) but I have yet to receive solid info on the release date since the switch was made.

The "Tour Version" came a few weeks late so I'm hoping that the September 29th date is made but I'm not optimistic. We'll see.

The good news is that the "Deluxe Retail Version" is going to be amazing. I have not even seen a finished version yet and I'm very excited to.

Michael"

Creed24 09-24-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
I havent heard that, and don't you think their would be an announcment by now if it was delayed. All indications are it hits stores everwhere Tuesday the 29th..

Oh yeah and Amazon.com had the release date as Sep 15th and now they are saying "usually ships in 1-2 months".

XALTERBRIDGEX 09-24-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed24
Here is a quote from Michael.

"Hello everyone,

I'm awaiting word from the DC3 Team as to the status of the retail release date. I know we switched distributors to EMI (a good thing since they are big and worldwide) but I have yet to receive solid info on the release date since the switch was made.

The "Tour Version" came a few weeks late so I'm hoping that the September 29th date is made but I'm not optimistic. We'll see.

The good news is that the "Deluxe Retail Version" is going to be amazing. I have not even seen a finished version yet and I'm very excited to.

Michael"

Hey im not arguing with you man, I am just saying people are planning on picking this thing up on Tuesday and no one has "officially" said otherwise so why didnt they make an official announcment yet..

dj5 09-24-2009 03:46 PM

there should be something posted on there website. there is not. no arguing,but it could be handled better....

i wish they were at toyota center instead of the woodlands.