CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Help Vote For #1!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9648)

ctfan 09-18-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
you are not a ab fan for sure. so you dont know what another ab fans do in another boards. sometimes is better dont give for sure things that you dont know

I don't care what AB fans are doing on other boards. What I do KNOW is, that Metalingus wasn't getting voted on prior to Stapp's song being listed. How petty and childish.

Trimontana 09-18-2005 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctfan
You do that dogstar, but just remember WHO turned it into a vs. thread to begin with. This thread was started with good intentions, with information for the Stapp fans to vote for the new song. That's it, that's all. Nothing bad was said about any band member of any one particular group.

But Lithium had to shit it up, and now ALL of us are having to pay. I guess it just all goes back to mentality and age.

Thanks, and have a nice day.... :).

Thanks again Ishy, doesn't matter if the thread is closed, I've got the link.

yes i DID it. i just said that i wasnt gonna vote cause i am an AB fan. thats nothing bad. i didnt bash Stapp. i just was saying a matter of fact and my intentions.

The Lithium 09-18-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Metalingus wasn't getting voted on prior to Stapp's song being listed. How petty and childish.

Yeah, like you wouldn't have done the same thing for Stapp... You can't even admit it. THAT'S childish!

Trimontana 09-18-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

I don't care what AB fans are doing on other boards. What I do KNOW is, that Metalingus wasn't getting voted on prior to Stapp's song being listed. How petty and childish.

It can be that the others songs were voted more than Metalingus. You dont know if AB voted or not. About petty and childish, i didnt comment anything about your atitude. Respect my person. I DID respect your person, i didnt offend you. Thats not a personal war or something. I defend AB, if you can deal with that, thats not my pro.

Dogstar 09-18-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

You do that dogstar, but just remember WHO turned it into a vs. thread to begin with. This thread was started with good intentions, with information for the Stapp fans to vote for the new song. That's it, that's all. Nothing bad was said about any band member of any one particular group.

But Lithium had to shit it up, and now ALL of us are having to pay. I guess it just all goes back to mentality and age.

Thanks, and have a nice day.... :).

Thanks again Ishy, doesn't matter if the thread is closed, I've got the link.

I don't care who did it, I was warning everybody, and since this hasn't improved, I'm locking it.