CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 11-26-2006 12:48 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

its Myles birthday tomorrow!!!!!!!! ....... on 27th...... :party:

JulieCitySlicker 11-26-2006 10:51 PM

Donna! Where the crap are ya chick?

bilal 11-27-2006 11:49 AM

"a moment of depression"

Late that night…she whispered in my ear…. “I want to do “shing-she shing-she”… and I said “ honey!...what the fuck!!!......go to sleep” earlier that day, I told her that my last priority out of any thing that I will ever do would be to end up under a sixteen wheeler……..and she acknowledged that ……thou she still insisted that we should fly…… next morning….. she just kept staring and staring…..and I smiled…… and I knew at that moment….that we were flying…… I recalled it from the day before …….. when I was groping for the pack of cigarette in the glove compartment…. she poured pepsi over the radio and said that it would make the sun go down early…..I told her to wipe the pepsi off the floor cause that will make the moon break in to two….. she never really cared for the moon anyways…… when the sun was down she whispered that she could steal the alfalfa from the mountain top…..i told her “Honey…. We will do that just when we fly…. But I still cant find my pack of cigarettes..”... but she knew what was this all about…..and it made her fall asleep….

HeavensOnFire 11-28-2006 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Donna! Where the crap are ya chick?

I,LL GO GET,ER GOT EMAIL HER ASS,!!!!,

HeavensOnFire 11-28-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
"a moment of depression"

Late that night…she whispered in my ear…. “I want to do “shing-she shing-she”… and I said “ honey!...what the fuck!!!......go to sleep” earlier that day, I told her that my last priority out of any thing that I will ever do would be to end up under a sixteen wheeler……..and she acknowledged that ……thou she still insisted that we should fly…… next morning….. she just kept staring and staring…..and I smiled…… and I knew at that moment….that we were flying…… I recalled it from the day before …….. when I was groping for the pack of cigarette in the glove compartment…. she poured pepsi over the radio and said that it would make the sun go down early…..I told her to wipe the pepsi off the floor cause that will make the moon break in to two….. she never really cared for the moon anyways…… when the sun was down she whispered that she could steal the alfalfa from the mountain top…..i told her “Honey…. We will do that just when we fly…. But I still cant find my pack of cigarettes..”... but she knew what was this all about…..and it made her fall asleep….

YES*** i would Acknowelge that fact, and also that the ocean is beautiful BUT DONT YOU, EVEN THINKING ABOUT TAKING A F(*()SWIM IN IT, :D i never put down the cigarettes most would and be be dazzeled but i got have the cigarette , i guess its just something you get use too i cant put theme down not even in a momeant of untiy its werid i know, i,ve questioned it myself but thats what your thoughts remind me of and how one could adapted to that feeling its not like im ingnoring a gift or blocking it out simple fact is although you would look to find why i really just like my cigarettes,

HeavensOnFire 11-28-2006 12:44 AM

For The Rest Of YA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I PROMISE THATS ALL WE SMOKE, :roll: :roll:

eusebioCBR 11-28-2006 01:07 AM

^i can't make that promise;)

HeavensOnFire 11-28-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
^i can't make that promise;)

:D i know it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

eusebioCBR 11-30-2006 08:37 PM

I've done nothing all day:)

HeavensOnFire 11-30-2006 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I've done nothing all day:)

well right now i gotta take a leak,

Dogstar 11-30-2006 11:20 PM

I did nothing all day Tuesday, except write a little. I can't wait to leave work. Very stressful day. We're on a strike watch *bites nails*.

HeavensOnFire 12-01-2006 12:26 AM

haaaaaaaa its ok doggy its just work another day another dollar, haaaaaa, you should,nt feel no stress your to good at what you do, i promise, i do hope you have less stressfull days but if work enviroment is anything like mine, HAAAAAAAAA Only you can perform The Impossbile Doggy, i just go ahead and call my bosses the most high and your worship, they love to hear it, and i,am scum and moves things a lot faster instead of bitching just do it and shut up, and of course we loved joyceeee in the wizard of oz HAAAAA,

bilal 12-04-2006 05:23 PM

its not you......:o

its me.....:(

but...
we can still be friends :)

HeavensOnFire 12-04-2006 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
its not you......:o

its me.....:(

but...
we can still be friends :)

yes of course, :) my lovenessssssssssssssssssssss, friends we are indeed,

Dogstar 12-04-2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
haaaaaaaa its ok doggy its just work another day another dollar, haaaaaa, you should,nt feel no stress your to good at what you do, i promise, i do hope you have less stressfull days but if work enviroment is anything like mine, HAAAAAAAAA Only you can perform The Impossbile Doggy, i just go ahead and call my bosses the most high and your worship, they love to hear it, and i,am scum and moves things a lot faster instead of bitching just do it and shut up, and of course we loved joyceeee in the wizard of oz HAAAAA,

Awww, thanks, sis. I just hope it all gets worked out soon. I can't stand all this uncertainty.