CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   why does scott look different (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=816)

raidersfan1281 12-09-2002 09:19 PM

why does scott look different

his face looks so fat. what has happened to him. i really don't care i will always be a creed fan. there performance was awsome.

creedchick02 12-09-2002 09:23 PM

My guess is it is probably the medication he is on, i see it alot at the hosp. i work at he was getting meds for his voice.:angel:

JenRN 12-09-2002 09:26 PM

There have been a TON of threads on here reagarding this issue. Scott has not gained weight, it is just side effects from the steroid medicine Prednisone. Oral steroids have the horrible side effect of facial puffiness. He has taken them for his back injury and his throat issues. The hair cut makes it look more proounced than it probably really is! To me I really don't care what Scott looks like, he is such a magnet for me, just the way he "is". It has been a hell of a year for him and I think the last thing he needs is criticism from his "so called" fans! (I am not talking of you) Soime people like on Creed Pit are so nasty and critical, THEY NEED TO POINT SOME OF THAT HIGH POWERED CRITCISM BACK ON THEMSELVES!:mad:

velocityidp 12-09-2002 09:27 PM

From what I understand he's on steriods for something... though I don't know if it's true.

I really think he should make it public so people don't keep wondering what's going on. Seeing him on Billboard Music Awards kinda freaked me out!

JenRN 12-09-2002 09:31 PM

[quote]Originally posted by velocityidp
From what I understand he's on steriods for something... though I don't know if it's true.

I really think he should make it public so people don't keep wondering what's going on. Seeing him on Billboard Music Awards kinda freaked me out!
[/QUOT

Make it public?!!!! It really is not any one's business why, he does not owe anyone an explanation! How would you like it if you gained weight or something out of your control and you had to expalin yourself? People REALLY need to stop being so critical!:mad:

TeriB19 12-09-2002 09:51 PM

Damn right, why should he have to announce to the world that he's currently taking medication that is making his face puffy? Wouldn't the bashers and critics be the first to jump all over that and start MORE drug rumors???

JenRN 12-09-2002 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Damn right, why should he have to announce to the world that he's currently taking medication that is making his face puffy? Wouldn't the bashers and critics be the first to jump all over that and start MORE drug rumors???

You know It Teri, they would make a mountain out of a mole hill!:mad:

TeriB19 12-09-2002 09:55 PM

It would go from Steroids for his voice and back to "Scott's addicted to painkillers" or some such junk. I don't think he needs to go public with anything. Nobody's business anyway.

velocityidp 12-09-2002 10:14 PM

Well, first of all I'm not being critical... cool down

I'm a huge Creed fan, and even I'm a little concerned/freaked out about what's going on. It's disconcerting!! Think of what a non-Creed fan must be thinking -- probably that he's on some kind of drugs or something.

To prevent the spread of rumors, I think he should be more public about it.

DangerousDan85 12-09-2002 10:38 PM

Prednizone makes you puffy and bloated. I gained a good 20-25 pounds at my highest dosage I'm back too normal now with a low dosage. I was taking it for my throat because of damage done from being ill for over a year. It also gave me major skin problems. So just leave him alone already. Would you rather he not sing. He is taking the medicine so he can perform for US the fans. So why don't some of you show some DAMN APPRECIATION.

velocityidp 12-09-2002 11:00 PM

Quote:

Prednizone makes you puffy and bloated. I gained a good 20-25 pounds at my highest dosage I'm back too normal now with a low dosage.

Sorry to hear that. I know it's his medications, but **other people don't** Heck, most Creed fans don't check these boards, and hence don't know either -- much less non-Creed fans. Don't you think incorrect rumors will run rampant?

Think about it logically...

Quote:

So just leave him alone already.
Quit being so annoyingly protective. My point is valid.

Quote:

Would you rather he not sing. He is taking the medicine so he can perform for US the fans.
Oh my goodness... why can't you people stop blowing everything out of proportion? I am making an arguably valid point. Stop whining.

Quote:

So why don't some of you show some DAMN APPRECIATION.
Well this is the icing on the cake. When you're done wiping the foam off your mouth, please do stop on by the webpage I programmed at http://fox.phpwebhosting.com/~refcoord/stapp and lend some support to Scott.

I guess I don't understand a lot of the people on this board. It's not normal.

Read JDM 12-09-2002 11:02 PM

Budweiser = Good

DangerousDan85 12-09-2002 11:16 PM

did ever say I was talking too you.....NO, I was voicing My opinions on My expierences. I was talking to the people who are being overly critical. Sorry for any misunderstandings I wrote it in the heat of the moment. I just wrote in a letter.

allison 12-10-2002 12:33 PM

People adamantly defending Creed and it's members in response to posts, and other people feeling jumped on b/c of it, is a commom occurance on the board. It's no one's fault. We just love the band so much that we have a hard time sometimes reading any kind of criticism, even if it was not with ill intentions. :peace:

hotforscott 12-10-2002 01:46 PM

i am not gonna jump in on tis one, but i will say that i think Jen and Teri are correct. i totally agree.