CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott at Charity Event (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6019)

Shadow 03-06-2004 05:40 PM

Scott at Charity Event

Since there hasn't been any new information about the guys posted lately, I thought I would share this information with everybody.

Scott is playing in a charity golf event this weekend and was at a dinner for the event last night. Clink on the link for pictures from last night that were posted on Wire Image.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=3914&styp=clbi&n m=Scott%20Stapp

Notice how healthy and happy Scott looks.

If you would like to see more information about the event, clink on the following link.

http://www.runrickyrun.org/rw-rwcc2.html

Scott was also at a charity event last weekend and has another one coming up the end of this month. :D

Dogstar 03-06-2004 06:07 PM

Thanks for the links. He does look good!

WeatheredWoman 03-06-2004 06:28 PM

Thnx Shadow for sharing! :D:D:D

creedsister 03-06-2004 06:40 PM

Looking Good. Adorable!!!! :D

Kim V. 03-06-2004 09:23 PM

Yes, he does look good - happy and healthy. I keep saying this, but it is sooo good to see him out and about on a regular basis (especially for charity), and to keep seeing newer pics of him all the time! :)

Sheila63 03-07-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim V.
Yes, he does look good - happy and healthy. I keep saying this, but it is sooo good to see him out and about on a regular basis (especially for charity), and to keep seeing newer pics of him all the time! :)

I agree! Thanks for sharing the links with us, Shadow. :D

The Lithium 03-07-2004 12:01 PM

It's always nice to see some new photos!

creedwisdom 03-07-2004 12:48 PM

MMMMMmmmmmm!!!

shadow, thanks so much for sharing!!!! that is the happiest and best he's looked in ever!! i love the suit, the shades, and the best part is, i mostly love the person underneath all those good looks!

:peacelove and blessings to all!

Julbright 03-07-2004 06:39 PM

yeah BABY! I just love seeing him. It is so reassuring. I am so relieved he won't be fading off into the sunset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed him so much - I just canNOT wait to see him perform again!!!!!!!!

Sheila63 03-07-2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
I just canNOT wait to see him perform again!!!!!!!!

I can't wait either, Julie!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 07:19 PM

Thanks for sharing this Shadow :)

creedsister 03-07-2004 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedwisdom
shadow, thanks so much for sharing!!!! that is the happiest and best he's looked in ever!! i love the suit, the shades, and the best part is, i mostly love the person underneath all those good looks!

:peacelove and blessings to all!

Whooooooooo, Creedwisdom. You make creedsisters . { :thewave: Those Of You That Are Not A Moron List,} ROCK ON

bobben 03-08-2004 04:00 PM

he still look a little chubby..... :eek:

rainfall 03-08-2004 04:07 PM

dude.........

Shadow 03-08-2004 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobben

He does not look chubby.

Quote:

dude.........

And you, rainfall, have been causing nothing but trouble since you got here. :mad:

I'm glad everybody else liked the pictures. Scott has another golf charity event coming up in two weeks. I will put up the link when the pictures come in. :D

rainfall 03-08-2004 04:24 PM

[quote=Shadow]He does not look chubby.

And you, rainfall, have been causing nothing but trouble since you got here. :mad:

I know, I'm sorry.....wasn't my intention but sometimes good intentions go bad...

Sheila63 03-08-2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I'm glad everybody else liked the pictures. Scott has another golf charity event coming up in two weeks. I will put up the link when the pictures come in. :D

I know I did, Robyn. I'll be looking forward to seeing some more pics from the upcoming golf event. Thanks again. :D

Shadow 03-08-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfall
I know, I'm sorry.....wasn't my intention but sometimes good intentions go bad...

Apology accepted. I get very defensive when it comes to Scott :) . So many people are too quick to critize him.

Sheila - you're welcome. :D

bobben 03-08-2004 04:58 PM

[quote=Shadow]He does not look chubby.

I'm a heterosexual guy and I can see that Scott were an attractive man 2-3 years ago, especially in the What If-movie, but no he is 20 pounds heavier and rounder. :chef: But I still love the dude! Yeeah! :smokin:

creedsister 03-08-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobben

Damn You :mad1: :cuss:

luvscott4ever 03-08-2004 10:49 PM

That Hair!!!!

YAY!!! It's back!!! I just LOVE his hair!! He has got the best locks around!! And I especially love it long like that...YUMMMMMM!! :D

Sheila63 03-09-2004 06:18 PM

Me too, luvscott.:D

The Lithium 03-14-2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
I just canNOT wait to see him perform again!!!!!!!!

None of us can!

creedsister 03-14-2004 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
None of us can!

Thats Right um um :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

Ann Allusion 03-15-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

he still look a little chubby.....

LOL...nah...more like healthy...:jam
best he's looked in a long time...

Trees of Wisdom 03-15-2004 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
LOL...nah...more like healthy...:jam
best he's looked in a long time...

It doesn't matter how much he weighs. What really matters is if he is enjoying life and I think he is. But that's just my two cents. :)

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-15-2004 11:57 PM

:stapp: :flowers: :pant: :naughty: :kiss: :wub: I THINK I LOVE :stapp: , SO WHAT AM I SO AFRAID OF, I'M AFRAID I'M NOT SO SURE OF, A LOVE THERE IS NO CURE FOR............... :D Wait, I'm not afraid to love Scott, he's just so loveable.

Thanks for posting! You know what? I knew it. Carlos Santana is trying to get Scott to do a song with him. He gets everyone else to..... I'm glad Scott's doing some stuff! I like it better when his hair is just a tid tad but shorter though, but he looks very, very good! :eek:

I wonder how it feels to have people always saying that you're fat, or you're too skinny, or he don't look healthy, or he does look healthy, or his hair's too short, or his hair's too long, or his hair's just right............That's a lot of pressure man!

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-15-2004 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
It doesn't matter how much he weighs. What really matters is if he is enjoying life and I think he is. But that's just my two cents. :)

Cool avie, I don't beleive I have seen it before.

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Cool avie, I don't beleive I have seen it before.

I couldn't find a good one with the 100 x 100 dimensions, but I finally found this one. :D

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 12:06 AM

Yay! I found the one I wanted.

The Lithium 03-16-2004 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I couldn't find a good one with the 100 x 100 dimensions, but I finally found this one. :D

I think I have a pretty good one. :D

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I think I have a pretty good one. :D

Your's is exactly 100 x 100. :mad1:

Sheila63 03-16-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I wonder how it feels to have people always saying that you're fat, or you're too skinny, or he don't look healthy, or he does look healthy, or his hair's too short, or his hair's too long, or his hair's just right............That's a lot of pressure man!

You're right, Saxon, that is a lot of pressure. As long as he's healthy and happy, that's what counts.

Shadow 03-16-2004 08:11 PM

The new pictures of Scott speak for themselves!

creedsister 03-24-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

The new pictures of Scott speak for themselves!

Speaking Of pics, Shadow I like The Avi, by the way

hayley 03-24-2004 11:41 PM

I can't enlarge them...but he still looks great. The golf pictures look better though :naughty:

Shadow 03-25-2004 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Speaking Of pics, Shadow I like The Avi, by the way

Thank you :) . That is one of my favorite pictures of Scott. (There are sooooo many).

Scott is playing golf this Saturday for another charity event. I can't wait for more pictures!

hayley 03-25-2004 03:14 PM

Awesome

Sheila63 03-25-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Scott is playing golf this Saturday for another charity event. I can't wait for more pictures!

Neither can I!! Thanks for the reminder, Robyn. :)

hayley 03-25-2004 11:41 PM

You know I think it's absolutley awesome how Scott is putting himself forward and enjoying himself at these charity events. It goes to show just how nice of a guy he is.