CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the reveal your board crush thread v.2.0 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8198)

aussiecreeder 12-14-2004 10:25 PM

the reveal your board crush thread v.2.0

okay its BBAAAACCKKK! :)

here everyone must reveal their crush and what we really want are updates. we want romance people! :D

let the games begin.......

Xterminator27 12-14-2004 10:27 PM

That King X is one swell dude, the true king of creedfeed

aussiecreeder 12-14-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X

hey dude you at least have you fake humility otherwise they won't go near ya! hehe

revisfoot 12-14-2004 11:56 PM

I really dig the young New Zealand-ish women. I think it's the accent, but, yeah, anyone with that "down under" accent is cute in my opinion! Even though I'm American, I must admit, the best kissers I've ever met were either European or Australian/New Zealander.

aussiecreeder 12-15-2004 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
I really dig the young New Zealand-ish women. I think it's the accent, but, yeah, anyone with that "down under" accent is cute in my opinion! Even though I'm American, I must admit, the best kissers I've ever met were either European or Australian/New Zealander.

the kiwi and australian accents are not really that similar but whatever floats your boat.

Higher_Desire 12-15-2004 02:36 AM

If it's female, and a Creed fan, she's my crush. ;)

More specifically, Becky, Suzie, Tremontana, Hayley, Bec (if any of y'all remember her), Dogstar, Teri, GeeK, Stephanie... I :kiss: you all. :D

H-D :xmas:

Trimontana 12-15-2004 02:56 AM

All you know already who i have a crush on.....Yeah......say alll together.....Mr. Tobin Esperance.....the bass player of Papa Roach.

Last time i saw him was the 30 of sept. 2004. And it was the 9 time i saw him....and i hope not the last one.

He would be the perfect daddy for my kids and a great money support in my life....just kidding for the money thing :D .

I love you Tobin......never change...donīt stopp to smoke joints, please...kidding again :D

Colin, thanks.... :rolleyes: I am sure all the girls on the board love you too. :wub:

RMadd 12-15-2004 09:07 AM

<~~ hey now, that ain't the point... it's the people on here you wanna get with

i'd have to say, right now, any female w/ two legs that can walk... human female, that is

Higher_Desire 12-15-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i'd have to say, right now, any female w/ two legs that can walk... human female, that is

Wow. That sounds a lot like my qualifications. :D I'd also like her to be between the ages of 18 and 23, but I'm flexable. Also, somewhere within 50 miles of Caldwell Idaho would be nice... But again, I'm flexable.

H-D :xmas:

Torn Daredevil 12-15-2004 01:36 PM

Britney Spears

aussiecreeder 12-15-2004 10:15 PM

female and creed fans? wow you guys are picky! :)
this thread has just died on its arse.......

Wylde-Tremonti 12-15-2004 10:20 PM

No Curshes on the Boards... i'll leave the Crushing for the Real world!

aussiecreeder 12-15-2004 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
No Curshes on the Boards... i'll leave the Crushing for the Real world!

ah its just a bit of fun.......:) what the hell i may as well the ball rolling to keep this thread alive.

hayley the sheep lover ;)
and kerri....i can be her toy boy :D

revisfoot 12-16-2004 12:33 AM

hayley and creedsister and trimontana

RMadd 12-16-2004 02:15 AM

i like boobies... okay, i know that's not an actual person or anything.... and, like Colin said, between 18 and 23. boobies!

creedsister 12-16-2004 10:47 AM

:luv: :luv: :luv:
Quote:

Originally Posted by King X

awwwwwwwwwww :laugh: :laugh:

hayley 12-16-2004 03:37 PM

Quote:

Even though I'm American, I must admit, the best kissers I've ever met were either European or Australian/New Zealander.

Well now .. :makeout: LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
the kiwi and australian accents are not really that similar but whatever floats your boat.

Yes they are quite different and New Zealand accents are much, much better ;)

Quote:

hayley the sheep lover ;)

Hehe and you're mine, handmedown. :D (What's your real name, by the way?) And also, you can be my toy boy too, muahaha :naughty:

I love all the guys here though :cool:

aussiecreeder 12-16-2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Well now .. :makeout: LOL

Yes they are quite different and New Zealand accents are much, much better ;)

Hehe and you're mine, handmedown. :D (What's your real name, by the way?) And also, you can be my toy boy too, muahaha :naughty:

I love all the guys here though :cool:

nah the aussie accent is heaps better and the love is returned yay! :D i don't think i can be your toyboy cause i think i'm a bit older than you (22). oh the name is michael by the way. we are seperated by the tasman.....i can't swim that far lol.

Trimontana 12-17-2004 11:01 AM

Me love :wub: SmilinSkullRing

I love you music taste...... :kiss:

From a crazy Spanish

xxxGabixxx

creedsister 12-17-2004 11:23 AM

:jam: :jam:
Quote:

awwww thats sweet, you kick ass :wub:

Trimontana 12-17-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

I didnīt realize about it.......Oh bless Revisfoot ;) ...such a compliment...i feel loved and complete now :wub:

For Revisfoot :kiss:

GoodGodGirl23 12-17-2004 12:54 PM

:wub: I've always had a thing for *Higher Desire* aka sweetness.... :wub:

aussiecreeder 12-17-2004 10:20 PM

oh i forgot about smilinskullring....very sorry. i know her from the pj board and she is very cool. she sent me some bruce springsteen cds in fact.....:)

hayley 12-18-2004 02:32 AM

Quote:

nah the aussie accent is heaps better

Yeah, right. :rolleyes: Muahaha ;)

Quote:

i don't think i can be your toyboy cause i think i'm a bit older than you (22).

:eek: .... :( ..... :crying: ..... :flee: lol you SO just broke my heart ;)

Quote:

oh the name is michael by the way.

Very nice.

Quote:

we are seperated by the tasman.....i can't swim that far lol.

You suck :chair: lol jk

Trimontana 12-18-2004 06:28 AM

Quote:

oh i forgot about smilinskullring....very sorry. i know her from the pj board and she is very cool. she sent me some bruce springsteen cds in fact.....:)

OHHHHH!!! Sorry i thought SmilinSkullRing was a dude......sorry, sorry, sorry...
but i still like her taste in music.... :D

hayley 12-18-2004 02:47 PM

Hahaha yeah sometimes it's hard to tell with usernames, that's why I changed mine to my real name :p

creedsister 12-18-2004 03:03 PM

:D Hows About That STEVE Hes Just Like So In Charge That Does It For Me :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

creedsister 12-18-2004 03:05 PM

:roll: :roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
OHHHHH!!! Sorry i thought SmilinSkullRing was a dude......sorry, sorry, sorry...

aussiecreeder 12-18-2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Yeah, right. :rolleyes: Muahaha ;)

:eek: .... :( ..... :crying: ..... :flee: lol you SO just broke my heart ;)

Very nice.

You suck :chair: lol jk

you were 18 or 19 right?
let me explain something to our american friends. if you meet some new zealanders you will quickly learn something. they are simply obssessed about sex. you are talking maths and they count 1,2,3,4,5, sex? oh they said six? see the problem?....... ;) order some takeout and they want some fush and chups at sex o'clock. you mean fish and chips at six o'clock? yeah fush and chups they say again.....lol.

also some of them have curly hair. some aussies rumour its because a certain creature also has curly hair but i think thats a malicious lie. lol

*practices my freestyle to become the first man ever to swim across the tasman* this better be worth it..... ;)

aussiecreeder 12-18-2004 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana

hehehe don't you hate when that happens? :D oh yeah steve with all of that power he's one sexy dude! ;)

hayley 12-19-2004 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
you were 18 or 19 right?

What does that mean? I was 18 or 19? You don't make sense, go back to kindy ;)

LMFAO about the fush and chups thing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quote:

also some of them have curly hair. some aussies rumour its because a certain creature also has curly hair but i think thats a malicious lie. lol

Oooooh, you're a smooth talker. :shoot: Ehehe ... and some of us have furry arms :D :D

Quote:

*practices my freestyle to become the first man ever to swim across the tasman* this better be worth it..... ;)

I promise you it will be. You show me that Aussie maness that you were talking about, and i'll show you the NZer womaness LOL. But you'll probably get eaten by the sharks on your way ... have a safe trip

JulieCitySlicker 12-19-2004 08:48 AM

I have no crush,sorry guys ;) :o

hayley 12-19-2004 05:43 PM

There must be someone ;)

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 06:34 PM

Quote:

What does that mean? I was 18 or 19? You don't make sense, go back to kindy ;)

LMFAO about the fush and chups thing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oooooh, you're a smooth talker. :shoot: Ehehe ... and some of us have furry arms :D :D

I promise you it will be. You show me that Aussie maness that you were talking about, and i'll show you the NZer womaness LOL. But you'll probably get eaten by the sharks on your way ... have a safe trip

okay you are 18 or 19 now will answer my question? ;)
while you new zealanders are too close to your sheep its better than the tasmanians. i'm sure you know tasmania, the tiny little island state at the bottom of australia. it has being scientifically proven that 80& of all tasmanians were born with two heads and are inbred lol.
*buys some shark repellant*

hayley 12-19-2004 06:43 PM

Quote:

okay you are 18 or 19 now will answer my question? ;)

:thud: Are you seirous? Dude I'm 16 on Xmas Day! :laugh: What a compliment. :D My hairdresser the other day actually asked me how I was finding the smoking ban in bars and resturants, and I said "Well if I was old enough to to go a bar, I would be able to tell you that" :p And then she said she swore I looked 18 or 19. lol. So many people tell me that, it's weird.

Quote:

it has being scientifically proven that 80& of all tasmanians were born with two heads and are inbred lol.

Why doesn't that suprise me? ;) Are you sure that's not Melbourne you're talking about, I think you've just gotten a little confused. :rainbow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussidecredder
*buys some shark repellant*

Buy some deoderant while you're at it. ;)

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 06:51 PM

Quote:

:thud: Are you seirous? Dude I'm 16 on Xmas Day! :laugh: What a compliment. :D My hairdresser the other day actually asked me how I was finding the smoking ban in bars and resturants, and I said "Well if I was old enough to to go a bar, I would be able to tell you that" :p And then she said she swore I looked 18 or 19. lol. So many people tell me that, it's weird.

Why doesn't that suprise me? ;) Are you sure that's not Melbourne you're talking about, I think you've just gotten a little confused. :rainbow:

Buy some deoderant while you're at it. ;)

16? your parents are going to let you fly to australia next year when your not yet 17? wow they sound cool......
no melbourne is the cultural and sporting hub of australia, only head on this pair of shoulders! lol
deoderant? anymore smart-arse comments like that and you'll cease to be crush! ;)

hayley 12-19-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

16? your parents are going to let you fly to australia next year when your not yet 17? wow they sound cool......

Yeah, they are very cool. :D And they know that they can trust me with being responsible while I am over there. (Well, as far as they know anyway, muahaha j/k). My mum is actually thinking of taking a trip over there next year aswell, but not to see U2. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by ausseicreeder
no melbourne is the cultural and sporting hub of australia, only head on this pair of shoulders! lol

Surrrreee that's all. ;) :nut:

Quote:

deoderant? anymore smart-arse comments like that and you'll cease to be crush! ;)

Okay all I can say is BRING IT :boxing: ;)

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Yeah, they are very cool. :D And they know that they can trust me with being responsible while I am over there. (Well, as far as they know anyway, muahaha j/k). My mum is actually thinking of taking a trip over there next year aswell, but not to see U2. :p

Surrrreee that's all. ;) :nut:

Okay all I can say is BRING IT :boxing: ;)

so did are saving up this money to come over here yourself or are you parents helping you out or both? if you don't mind me asking.....its just a lot of money for a 16 year old. your mum doesn't like U2?

take that :samurai: and that :moon: and finally this :baaa: lol

hayley 12-20-2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

so did are saving up this money to come over here yourself or are you parents helping you out or both?

I'm saving up myself. $20 a week into my savings account to begin with. :D I don't really lean on my parents for money anymore now that I have a job, so that's why I'm saving up myself.

Quote:

if you don't mind me asking.....

Well to tell you the truth, I do. How dare you butt into my personal buisness? ;)

Quote:

your mum doesn't like U2?

Oh she likes the hits that are on the radio, but I don't think she would want to pay like $150 to see them, when she only knows the hits. But she does want to go to Australia too.

Quote:

take that :samurai: and that :moon: and finally this :baaa: lol

Oh yeah? Well take this :chair: and this :finger: and this :boxing: Muhaha I just kicked your ass

aussiecreeder 12-20-2004 07:44 PM

Quote:

I'm saving up myself. $20 a week into my savings account to begin with. :D I don't really lean on my parents for money anymore now that I have a job, so that's why I'm saving up myself.

Well to tell you the truth, I do. How dare you butt into my personal buisness? ;)

Oh she likes the hits that are on the radio, but I don't think she would want to pay like $150 to see them, when she only knows the hits. But she does want to go to Australia too.

Oh yeah? Well take this :chair: and this :finger: and this :boxing: Muhaha I just kicked your ass

cool its seriously good that you're saving some dough. $150? i hope it doesn't cost me that much but i will be there.....oh i just got my arse kicked by a kiwi who is just about to turn 16, i think i'll just go and hang myself now! :(

speaking about concert tickets i just got my ticket to velvet revolver on sunday feb the 27th! *does slash pose* lol