CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How far have you been for a creed concert? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2095)

tremontinerd 03-04-2003 08:07 PM

How far have you been for a creed concert?

I've been 600 miles. What about you guys?

hotforscott 03-04-2003 08:12 PM

I flew from Arkansas to Chicago.

It would have been a little over 10 hours, had I driven there, not sure about miles.

JenRN 03-04-2003 08:35 PM

I have gone just 3 hours in the car, they have been around here a lot during the Weathered tour, I saw them 4 times all in the lovely state of Virginia!:D

hotforscott 03-04-2003 08:39 PM

That is awesome. Next tour I am going to a TON.

C-Dogg 03-04-2003 08:54 PM

OK, I have to post my sad story now.

I originally had tickets for a show in Tacoma Washington, when I lived near there (about a 2 our drive), but then Stapp had his accident, and the show got cancelled so I had to return my tickets (I purchased these tickets about 10 minutes after they went on sale, and they were for the 8th row.)

Then I moved to Boise Idaho to attend college, and they had a date scheduled to come here, but, due to Stapp's laryngitis, the show was cancelled. I then got to return another set of tickets.

I purchased a Greyhound bus ticket and a ticket from ticketmaster, to go to Salt Lake City for their show a few days later (this was good cause I could live with my sister for a few days), but, the night before I was to leave, I checked my e-mail and there was a Creed E-News letter saying that show along with the one that night and a few others were cancelled.

3 attempts, 3 failures, too many miles to count.

So, in about 4 years of being a die hard Creed fan, I have not got to see them live yet. But, mark my words, I WILL.

:( :crying:

JenRN 03-04-2003 09:09 PM

C-Dogg sorry to hear that! But I have to say that you are a trooper to not bash Stapp and stay a loyal fan! ROCK ON!!!:D

TeriB19 03-04-2003 09:31 PM

728.25 miles for me. NJ to Ft. Wayne IN.

hotforscott 03-04-2003 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
C-Dogg sorry to hear that!  But I have to say that you are a trooper to not bash Stapp and stay a loyal fan!  ROCK ON!!!:D

Yeah, you ROCK. When you see them you will forget all about the past. It's a high you can't explain.:)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 03-04-2003 11:47 PM

From Smyrna,Tn to Birmingham,Al 197.42

From Smyrna,Tn to Nashville,Tn

From Smyrna,Tn to Little Rock,Ar

From Smyrna,Tn to Evansville,In

From Smyrna,Tn to philadelphia,Pa

Total: 1,561.33 miles

DangerousDan85 03-04-2003 11:55 PM

0 Miles

tru2mine 03-05-2003 12:21 AM

i caught three concerts on the weathered tour and 3 hours was the longest drive. 3 hours is no problem it was well worth it.

Lechium 03-05-2003 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I flew from Arkansas to Chicago.

It would have been a little over 10 hours, had I driven there, not sure about miles.

Man, creed has come devoted fans. And how do they pay them back? Lipsyning =

DangerousDan85 03-05-2003 12:43 AM

what the heck are you talking about Leech?

Lechium 03-05-2003 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by C-Dogg
OK, I have to post my sad story now.

I originally had tickets for a show in Tacoma Washington, when I lived near there (about a 2 our drive), but then Stapp had his accident, and the show got cancelled so I had to return my tickets (I purchased these tickets about 10 minutes after they went on sale, and they were for the 8th row.)

Then I moved to Boise Idaho to attend college, and they had a date scheduled to come here, but, due to Stapp's laryngitis, the show was cancelled. I then got to return another set of tickets.

I purchased a Greyhound bus ticket and a ticket from ticketmaster, to go to Salt Lake City for their show a few days later (this was good cause I could live with my sister for a few days), but, the night before I was to leave, I checked my e-mail and there was a Creed E-News letter saying that show along with the one that night and a few others were cancelled.

3 attempts, 3 failures, too many miles to count.

So, in about 4 years of being a die hard Creed fan, I have not got to see them live yet. But, mark my words, I WILL.

:( :crying:

I remeber when Lane Staley has borken his leg he performed in a wheelchair and AiC didnt cancel any dates. And Kurt Cobain was so sick on one European leg of Nirvana tour, that he'd thow up blood before he'd hit the stage. but Nivena didnt cancel any shows. That's what I call being devoted to your fans.

mushroomy2k 03-05-2003 07:28 AM

how far have you been for a creed concert

15 minutes to livestock but had to sit 7hrs before we finally.
got in the gates another 10minutes to drive way back in
.cow field without cows lol ,thats where the forbiden city is.
and ive seen them in tampa at the st.pete forum and that is.
about 30 minutes or 35 minutes..
yall have a great day.Diane