CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Favorite childhood TV shows (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5819)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-10-2004 05:53 PM

Favorite childhood TV shows

Since you guys started talking about Ninja Turtles in the Ever Been In Love Thread, I decided to start a thread on you favorite childhood tv shows.

Mine were Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Gumby, Eureka's Castle, Ninja Turtles (my brother got me into them), The Elephant Show (hahaha) and I think that' sit for now. I probably forgot some, but I'll remember them later.

Steve 02-10-2004 05:58 PM

When I was real young I loved to watch the cartoon Captin N - it was about Nintendo video game heros and their quests. I also liked Super Mario Brothers tv show and the Ninja Turtles. The Snorkles (sp?) was a cool show too.

As I got older I liked the shows The Wonder Years and Saved By The Bell.

I don't think I watched much television that I remember. I watched all the Saturday morning cartoons but nothing was a "can't miss" show for me. I was into video games so I played games all the time.

RMadd 02-10-2004 06:04 PM

Sesame Street, Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers (only the original, mind you), Mr. Rogers, Full House... those are all that come to mind at the moment.

CreedH8er 02-10-2004 06:24 PM

Captain Planet biatches. Also, Boy Meets World, Mr. Cooper, and Barney way back in the day.

marlsy 02-10-2004 06:56 PM

ok, reallllly showing my age, but I loved H R Puff n Stuff!!! I'm sure some or most of you younger ones have never heard of it!

SMACKxxxCREED 02-10-2004 08:33 PM

Favorite childhood TV shows

I loved the Brady Bunch and still do....Tom and Jerry...Strawberry Shortcake...Land Of The Lost..

There is another one but for some reason I can't think of the name...it started off with animals going down a slide...oh I think it was The Bananna Splits....I loved that show and H R Puff N Stuff came on after it....I liked the magical flute.

PaulMcCoygirl 02-10-2004 08:36 PM

oh yeah, i completely forgot about Land of the Lost and especially Mr. Rodgers.

creedsister 02-10-2004 08:50 PM

Masters of the universe~~Sesame street~~E.company~~Mr Rodgers~~You Cant Do that on televison~~Out of control~~ALF~~Growing Pains~~Slimer And the real Ghostbusters~~Famley Ties~~Silver Spoons~~Different Strokes~~~Full house~~ScoobyDoo~~A pup Named scooby Doo~~dungens N Dragons~~~super friends~~The Smurfs~~Beavis n butt Head~~Jem~~The Snorkles~~Mr wizard~~Perfect Stangers~~SlegeHammer~~Knight Rider~~The cosby Show~~All in the Famliey~~Little house on the prarie~~And I cant think of anymore~~Oh yes~~My 2 Dads Took me a long time to figure That one out ~~And punky brewster~~

JulieCitySlicker 02-10-2004 08:53 PM

I liked watching Saved By The Bell, The Wonder Years, Silver Spoons, Full House(before it turned into reruns) I watched some of the talk shows to.

TeriB19 02-11-2004 12:28 AM

I remember the Banana Splits, and I learned all I needed to know from watching Schoolhouse Rock on ABC. I was a Happy Days child, Laverne and Shirley, Eight is Enough and I LOVED BJ and the Bear. Greg Evigan was so damn HOT.

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 12:58 AM

banana's in pajamas owns you

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
banana's in pajamas owns you

I can honestly say they don't. That show sucked donkey balls, and that's not good.

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 08:59 AM

Gumby, doug.....

uuhmmm....

Sincirr 02-11-2004 09:20 AM

The Wombles, Good Times, I Love Lucy, Sesame Street, Loony Tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Tazmanian Devil BEFORE he had more than a 10 word vocabulary!)........hmmmmm what else......me think..........................

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 09:21 AM

Loony tunes was the coolest thing whenever I was in grade school....