CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is Scott dating? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2072)

Peege 03-03-2003 09:39 PM

Is Scott dating?

I have not heard this & do not ever see him in public w/anyone when they show them on tv. He says on the Creed website something about his son never seeing him w/other women, but I can't imagine not having a relationship w/out including them in your life completely.

Just curious. He needs someone who would really treat him the way he is supposed to be treated & would want to be a Mother to his son. I can't imagine what went through his ex's mind, telling him she had been w/so many guys while he had been gone and in his own house even. I'm sure she wasn't supposed to be there. & then halling off and hitting him? Someone you used to love & share a child w/ just hitting you like that. I can't imagine how hurt he was that she did this.

And I have to say, he was looking really good at the Grammy's last week! Save those photo's to my other 100,000 I have in my picture folder!:crest:

Who is this person he is supposedly dating?

JenRN 03-03-2003 09:45 PM

Apparently she is a respiratory therapist from Ganesville Florida, that is the speculation anyways:dunno:

I agree he needs someone that is "not famous or in the spotlight" I think he needs someone obviously stable and loving and willing to take care of him and his son. I am sure he can take care of himself but I think he needs a smart, intelligent woman. It would not be easy being with a rock star I am sure, the screaming women, the tours away from home, and the lifestyle.... he needs someone who can mentally handle it!

hotforscott 03-03-2003 10:00 PM

You are exactly right.

Bridge of Clay 03-03-2003 10:00 PM

But Victoria, Markīs wife, when they were engaged (sp? engajed?) didnīt like to be on the spotlight either. Nor Flipīs wife, whose name I donīt know...

so...

hotforscott 03-03-2003 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
But Victoria, Markīs wife, when they were engaged (sp? engajed?) didnīt like to be on the spotlight either. Nor Flipīs wife, whose name I donīt know...

so...

Her name is April.

I wouldn't want to be either. They need their privacy, too.

Bridge of Clay 03-03-2003 10:25 PM

April, right!!!

I knew it was April, but I guess this was at the back of my brain... so it was a lil hard for me to get it out!

s.floridagirl 03-04-2003 08:44 AM

Stapp will find the right woman! It'll probably hit him when he least expects it!

creeder 03-04-2003 09:25 AM

Agree on that... doesent stapp have a wife?=

JenRN 03-04-2003 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creeder
Agree on that... doesent stapp have a wife?=

They have been divorced for awhile now!

Stappsmypassion 03-04-2003 05:53 PM

Quote:

I can't imagine what went through his ex's mind, telling him she had been w/so many guys while he had been gone and in his own house even.

what she ALLEGEDLY said to Stapp.
Doesn't mean that it's true

~~~Stace~~~

CREED FANTASY 03-05-2003 05:43 PM

Only two people know the truth, Stapp and Hilaree, Not the media, not there friends just the two of them.