CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I met Disturbed at Ozzfest this year! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4066)

farmgirl 08-17-2003 01:05 AM

I met Disturbed at Ozzfest this year!

:D I stood in line to get their autograph at the FYE tent and it was worth the wait. They were all very nice even though I didn't say much, lol. Basically, I just said Hello and then Thank You for the autograph and I shook hands with all of them. Pretty cool!

I guess I get a little nervous meeting bands because I said the same thing to Mark Tremonti last year when I met him, Hi and Thank You. :rolleyes: Anyone else have that problem? I try to think of something cool to say but I don't want to sound dumb. I'm sure these guys have heard just about everything by now from fans though.

Creed and Disturbed are my two favorite bands, so now I just have to meet Scott S., Scott P. & Brett and I'll be content.;)

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Rose

(Oh, a couple days after I got back from Ozzfest, I posted a Thank You to the Disturbed guys on their message board for taking the time to do the signings at each and every Ozzfest and I got a reply back from David Draiman. The band post there in the "Ask the Band" forum.) :bounce: :P

DangerousDan85 08-17-2003 01:58 AM

that's cool

Dogstar 08-17-2003 02:26 AM

Excellent, farmgirl! That's really cool! I haven't really met many people from bands, but if I did, I guess I would just say thanks for the music and for taking the time to say hello. I've interviewed a couple of athletes and an actor (Michael Douglas), so that's my brush with celebrity, but it was for work, so I wasn't really too starstruck. I admit to a case of nerves interviewing Michael Douglas, though, mostly because I always thought he was hot, LOL, and he sure was in person. I had serious butterflies in my stomach for that one. I was only 24 when I interviewed him, LOL.

hotforscott 08-17-2003 02:45 AM

Very, Very cool Rose! Congrats!

Higher_Desire 08-17-2003 03:44 PM

That's awesome. I really like Disturbed, and Draiman is really cool. I think I first started really liking them when I saw them perform on TV from the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. To meet my favorite bands I only need to meet Creed, Metallica, and Nirvana. Call me crazy, but I don't think I'll be able to meet Kurt Cobain. lol.

H-D

JenRN 08-17-2003 10:05 PM

Good for you Rose, Disturbed ROCKS!!!! I would love to meet David especially:)

luvscott4ever 08-17-2003 10:48 PM

I'M SOOOO FRICKEN JEALOUS!!! My life's dream is to meet a rock star (especially the one's I Luv!) My daughter and I met 12 Stones last year in Cincinnati when we went to see, or course, CREED (and of course I didn't meet them :crying:. They were REALLY, REALLY nice guys, I'm really glad I got to meet them!! And last Tuesday I met Rob Zombie @ Best Buy, I did the same thing with him, Hi, how are ya? Thank You. That's all for me. The people I would most LOVE to meet: Creed, Maynard/Tool, David/Disturbed, Sully/Godsmack. Unfortunely the two I would DIE to meet (Scott and Maynard) are the most recluse of all!! :crying:

facelessman 08-18-2003 01:51 AM

Ive heard people consider Disturbed to be a harder version of creed. i like disturbed, especially their song "remember" that song is awesome

luvscott4ever 08-18-2003 02:17 AM

I think Disturbed ROCKS!! I can't find one song of their's I DON'T like, with the exception of Shout 2000, every other song of theirs I LOVE!! They are one of my most favorite bands!!! And I can't find a comparison of the two bands, to me, they are two totally differnent bands and I love them both EQUALLY!! But that's just my humble opinion!! :D :rockon:

farmgirl 08-19-2003 01:20 PM

Thanks Everyone!

luvscott4ever, I LOVE your avatar, so cool! Godsmack is my third favorite band. Never met them though.:dancing:

Rain 08-21-2003 10:35 AM

Thats awesome FG...I have never met any rock stars, but if I did im sure I would be the same way.....hello....thank you.:rolleyes:
You are soo lucky girl :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-21-2003 11:40 AM

That's sooo cool FG. I've only met one rock star before. I met Jon Bon Jovi. I got his auto. A women who babysat for my cousin use to baby sit for Jon when he was a kid. I was taken abck just kinda of stood there. It was really cool though. :) I was only about 14 so it was awhile ago!

farmgirl 08-21-2003 12:03 PM

Hi Rain, what up G, lol?

Scottsmyman, my sister would be so envious of you. Bon Jovi to her is like Creed is to us. She has loved them since the beginning and would love to meet Jon. So Cool.

Dogstar 08-21-2003 12:48 PM

I'm not a big fan of Bon Jovi, but boy, is he one fine-looking guy. Whew!

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-21-2003 06:20 PM

Yes, He is :pant:

He's a really nice guy too!