CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   3 Weeks left! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6816)

alterflip 06-07-2004 05:52 AM

3 Weeks left!

Tomorrow its three weeks till Open Your Eyes!
I cant bloddy wait!
i hope WU will promote Alter Bridge in EU atleast as much as in the US...
But that will never happen...
In fact, ive never seen a creed video on a channel here in EU...
The only i got in "merch" is the Rolling Stone paper and a news out-cut (yesterday actually, in swedens biggest newspaper...:D..."Creed split up")...
well...i cant wait for this single...
Think...its just 22 days LEFT!

The Lithium 06-07-2004 07:58 AM

We live in the very same country, (Sweden), and I've seen My Sacrifice on ZTV a few times. Like 2 or 3. I don't really care is they promote them or not, all I'm asking for is a release-date August 10 and a concert!!

Vixen_255 06-07-2004 09:13 AM

DANG!!!!!!
That soon? Darn I'm still stuck in last month.:rofl:

The Lithium 06-07-2004 10:46 AM

Wake up! I think 3 weeks seems like forever...

hayley 06-07-2004 07:19 PM

Dude, we are already in June, half way through the year, if anything the time is going fast, and 3 weeks will be nothing.

I'm preying that the single will be released in New Zealand

titanguy9 06-07-2004 08:19 PM

i thot in came out june 14th?

WeatheredWoman 06-07-2004 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alterflip
i hope WU will promote Alter Bridge in EU atleast as much as in the US...
But that will never happen...
In fact, ive never seen a creed video on a channel here in EU...

The CD will be released in America AND Europe at the same time... so they sure will be promoted over here as well IMO!

I live in Holland and I've learned about CREED almost 4 years ago through MTV Europe... they've played at least WAWO, BULLETS, OLB, MS, DSD... :D

aussiecreeder 06-07-2004 09:55 PM

when we get the word that radio has the single it would be great if everyone requested it so we all get to hear it! :)

altered 06-07-2004 10:16 PM

Single hits the radio June 14th, Request it and when they play it..request it again!

chafin24 06-07-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altered
Single hits the radio June 14th, Request it and when they play it..request it again!

That is next monday :cool:

aussiecreeder 06-07-2004 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altered

so have you heard the song yet as a matter of curiousity? anyhow will do... :D

hayley 06-08-2004 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
when we get the word that radio has the single it would be great if everyone requested it so we all get to hear it! :)

Hell yeah, the radio stations here will be hearing non stop from me:D

alterflip 06-08-2004 02:26 AM

is it the 14th June?
thats soooooooooooooooon...:)
Maybe we can hear a clip on alterbridge.com in a couple of days...maybe friday, because the 60 Question in 60 days starts on friday!

The Lithium 06-08-2004 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alterflip
is it the 14th June?
thats soooooooooooooooon...:)
Maybe we can hear a clip on alterbridge.com in a couple of days...maybe friday, because the 60 Question in 60 days starts on friday!

No, it's not June 14!! Check www.AlterBridge.com

The Lithium 06-08-2004 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
The CD will be released in America AND Europe at the same time... so they sure will be promoted over here as well IMO!

I live in Holland and I've learned about CREED almost 4 years ago through MTV Europe... they've played at least WAWO, BULLETS, OLB, MS, DSD... :D

It will?! Great!!! Well, Creed have never been played very much here... My friend have seen WAWO and MS. I have only seen MS. But face it, Creed is not a MTV-band like Limp Bizkit! Creed is a radio band, like Pearl Jam, and thanks God for that! Creed have been played a lot on radio here, really a lot. But never on TV.