CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 05-08-2004 05:01 AM

Ohhh man I HATE it when things like that happen. One time at one of my school dances, some gay group of gangster people were caught with marajuana, they were thick enough to actually smoke it in the school hall, and we all had to go home because of that. I think it's totally unfair that everyone gets punished when it was only a few doing it. :grr:

Sincirr 05-08-2004 08:53 AM

Thats so dumb! Yeh I agree. Plus they caught the people doing it so I dont understand why they then sent everyone home!

PaulMcCoygirl 05-08-2004 01:27 PM

Some people in my Government class took home a Newsweek the day our teacher wasn't there. Well the next day he came back, and found out some were missing. Then when we got to class he threatened all of us that if the eople who took the Newsweeks didn't bring them back, we would all have to take the final exam even though some of us are exempt from it.

JulieCitySlicker 05-08-2004 01:28 PM

I'm going to the gym soon :D

hayley 05-08-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Thats so dumb! Yeh I agree. Plus they caught the people doing it so I dont understand why they then sent everyone home!

I know what you mean. It's so stupid.

I have some big news today...

Garden, by Pearl Jam, is now...my favourite Pearl Jam song. It tops Nothingman, (which before was my favourite Pearl Jam song). I am listening to it now, like I have been for the past 20 minutes, and it still doesn't fail to send shivers up and down my spine when it hits the "I will wallllkkkk..." GOD I LOVE THIS SONG, and the meaning it has to me is so...deep. I fall into the world of this song so fast, I get so emotional about it. Awesome news, huh. :D :p

hayley 05-08-2004 11:56 PM

The direction of the eye, so misleading, the defection of the soul, nauseously quick...:cloud9:

GoodGodGirl23 05-09-2004 12:56 PM

Can't wait for lunch time *Olive Garden* YAYE!!! :D

JulieCitySlicker 05-09-2004 09:15 PM

Urg!
Just found out today that the guys renting downstairs quit their jobs, thats not helping matters with trying to be able to afford to stay here :chair:

hayley 05-10-2004 01:23 AM

Oh, that sucks. Will they get other jobs?

JulieCitySlicker 05-10-2004 06:48 AM

I hope so Hayley, otherwise the house is gonna have to sell! I can't afford to pay for everything, I won't be able to buy groceries or anything! I couldn't do it without them paying the rent :eek:

GoodGodGirl23 05-10-2004 04:54 PM

Being on a diet sucks wads, wish I were one of those people that could eat anything they wanted and not gain any weight at all!!! :eek: :eek:

PaulMcCoygirl 05-10-2004 05:41 PM

I have an awards banquet tonight and I don't know what award I'm getting, all they sent me was an invitation. Plus I'm tired b/c we got back from San Antonio yesterday around 11:00 pm and I had to get up early for school to finish a test. When I got to school, she wasn't even there so I got up for nothing. ahhhhh! :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 05-10-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Being on a diet sucks wads, wish I were one of those people that could eat anything they wanted and not gain any weight at all!!! :eek: :eek:

I used to be that way Suzie, could eat anything I wanted and not gain anything. Of course I was cleaning full time at hotels to :D

Rocker_Dude16 05-10-2004 11:58 PM

Had a fruitful evening

hayley 05-11-2004 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I hope so Hayley, otherwise the house is gonna have to sell! I can't afford to pay for everything, I won't be able to buy groceries or anything! I couldn't do it without them paying the rent :eek:

I hope they do find new jobs, I can only imagine how stressful it would be if they didn't. :(