CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Media has resumed Stapp/Creed bashing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6860)

Valbear 06-11-2004 08:57 PM

Media has resumed Stapp/Creed bashing?

Since the break-up I have read at least 50 articles from around the country about the break-up of Creed. At first they gave the facts and quotes from Tremonti and Stapp. Well, as of yesterday, every single article I have read is bashing Creed and/or Stapp. I guess these lowlife bottom-feeding journalists had to wait until no one was writing about Creed's success in the past decade before they dug out their dirt. I mean, how convincing would it be to say "After 30 million albums sold worldwide, Creed sucks and we're glad they are gone." On Stapp bashing- Who do they think wrote the lyrics???? Granted, it took musical and lyrical genius to make Creed such a huge sucess, but Scott's lyrics are what reeled me in and hooked me! And as long as I'm complaining-how come every Grammy, Oscar and Emmy winner can thank God for winning, but Stapp can't sing about God without taking crap? :confused:

Dogstar 06-11-2004 10:01 PM

Who cares what the so-called critics say? They have never swayed me with their opinions either way. It's not worth getting all worked up about. They're just opinions. Enjoy the music :D.

hayley 06-11-2004 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valbear
I guess these lowlife bottom-feeding journalists

Yep, and that's all they are. Lowlife, bottom-feeding journalists. Don't let it bother you, what the critics or Creed-haters say. What would they know?

Higher_Desire 06-12-2004 01:07 AM

Yeah, it sucks alright. But opinions are like butt holes. Everyone has one, and they all stink. Sure, there may be one you prefer more than another, but someone will always have the opposite view.

H-D :pimp:

hayley 06-12-2004 01:37 AM

Very true, that's life

The Lithium 06-12-2004 07:46 AM

Well face it!! Stapp was a big reason Creed got as big as they are today. Everyone had their own thoughts about him, and even if you loved him or hated him - was an icon!!

creedwisdom 06-12-2004 12:49 PM

thanks for the balanced comments, lithium! i happen to be in stapp's corner, but also like the truth! :rockon:

The Lithium 06-13-2004 07:36 AM

I love Stapp, but I don't love him more than Mark or Flip!! I love them all in a speciall way, but Stapp OWNED the interviews and always said so bright things, he was the perfect frontman, and I still think he is!!

creedsister 06-13-2004 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I love Stapp, but I don't love him more than Mark or Flip!! I love them all in a speciall way, but Stapp OWNED the interviews and always said so bright things, he was the perfect frontman, and I still think he is!!

Oh Yes But Of Course, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Lithium 06-13-2004 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Oh Yes But Of Course, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rockon:

JulieCitySlicker 06-13-2004 04:47 PM

Who cares about critics, let em talk :wtf: The bands broken up anyways!

creedsister 06-13-2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
:rockon:

Word To Yo Mama ;)

creedsister 06-13-2004 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Who cares about critics, let em talk :wtf: The bands broken up anyways!

I Know but i Wish They Would Just Shut The Hell Up, But Of Course To Stop That I Would Be Wishing That I Would See Little Bunnys Fly, :D

Jooji_2 06-13-2004 05:54 PM

I wasn't aware that they had ever stopped? :wtf:

hayley 06-13-2004 09:59 PM

No, it has never stopped, and it will never stop