CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   A one year ago....Relearn Love (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9485)

Ana4Stapp 08-02-2005 11:20 PM

A one year ago....Relearn Love

A one year ago....

Did you guys realize that Scott Stapp released the track Relearn Love exactly on eyear ago? RL made its debut on radios in August O3, and it was from "Passion of Christ- the Songs" album and after this Stapp got some promotion at radio’s interviews to talk about the song . Well, the following story we all know: a lot of delays and promises about his cd that seems to be released in November!

What do you think about it? Did you like Relearn Love or expected more from him?

Dogstar 08-02-2005 11:40 PM

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. I was quite disappointed with the song. I'm hoping for better.

creedsister 08-03-2005 12:30 AM

No Sweetie i did,nt i forgot , i happend to Really Love It , i still Rock out the hell out of hell of da relearnlove :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

creedsister 08-03-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. I was quite disappointed with the song. I'm hoping for better.

:D

creedsister 08-03-2005 12:35 AM

Doggy :) you have such a great ear for music its hard to live up to your expectation if i was a musician , i,d let you be my first critic :jam: :jam: :jam:

Dogstar 08-03-2005 01:03 AM

LOL, creedsister, you're too kind.

Ana4Stapp 08-03-2005 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

The same here, I think Stapp can do better songs. I definitely hope for better. ;)

cariocawlad 08-03-2005 08:33 AM

Yes, Ana, In my opinion he can do better than this...but I enjoyed the song. We must see that is a comercial song maded for a soundtrack, so I think his album is gonna be diferent.

Peace.

titan9 08-03-2005 11:01 AM

It's actually funny, but I just thought of this song a couple of days ago. I popped it(I burnt the radio version to a CD mix that I had created) into my CD player, and I still enjoy the song as much as I did when it first came out. Not as good as the Creed stuff, but certainly better than a lot of stuff out there. Also, when I was listening to it, I got excited about the Stapp solo CD. I still believe he's gonna put out a good CD, so I can't wait for it to come out.

uncertaindrumer 08-03-2005 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
The same here, I think Stapp can do better songs.

I....

don't. ;)

Bridge of Clay 08-03-2005 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
The same here, I think Stapp can do better songs. I definitely hope for better. ;)

He did in the past. I don't see a reason why can't do it again.

Ana4Stapp 08-03-2005 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
I....

don't. ;)

Lol! C'mon! One day you' ll discover you love Stapp songs... :rolleyes:jk

Quote:

He did in the past. I don't see a reason why can't do it again.

Yeah, but RL is not an example of a good song, especially coming from someone who wrote awesome lyrics in his past with Creed. ;)

Bridge of Clay 08-03-2005 04:37 PM

In his past with Creed he wrote DSD as well!

Ana4Stapp 08-03-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
In his past with Creed he wrote DSD as well!

lol, yeah, Marcos, but even DSD is better than Relearn Love... :rolleyes:

titan9 08-03-2005 06:28 PM

DSD and RL are on an equal level, imo. Neither song is a great song, but both songs are a heckuva lot better than 99% of what's on Pop radio today.:laugh: