CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Never Before Seen "Old" Photos *UPDATED* pics added (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7069)

Shadow 07-14-2004 07:32 PM

Never Before Seen "Old" Photos *UPDATED* pics added

Anita at Passionbreedsfollowers.com found these photographs. She went through a lot of trouble to get them for the PBF website. Thank you Anita. (These photos are not readily available on the internet.) :D

I'm editing this because I've narrowed down the date of the pictures. It seems as if they were taken beween May and August 1998.

Here's the link: Click on the pictures to enlarge them :)
Photographs

Dogstar 07-14-2004 08:03 PM

Those are great, and thanks...but boy, that fricken strip in the middle of each photo really detracts. I know whoever it is is trying to protect their stuff, but sheesh.

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-14-2004 08:34 PM

Thankyou Robyn, those are awesome pictures!
I love them, especially the one where Scott has his arm around Mark, and Mark has his arms around his precious guitar so no harm or danger can get to it! I like all the ones where they are together, those are just good pictures, the one where Scott has his hand below Marks chin is cute. I wish they still took pictures together like that, and love each other like they looked like they did back then.

I know what you mean, Dogstar, that sucks, but maybe someday we'll find some without that. Wouldn't that be cool. We have an American Greetings program on the computer, and we might can do something to where I can make it a background on my computer without the stripe. :pant:

Shadow 07-14-2004 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I wish they still took pictures together like that, and love each other like they looked like they did back then.

Me too! Brings back a lot of memories.

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-14-2004 09:05 PM

Sure does, maybe they'll be friends again one day! I sure hope so.

TeriB19 07-14-2004 09:24 PM

Thanks Robyn, those are great shots! Great to see them at a happier time for Creed.

Bridge of Clay 07-14-2004 09:36 PM

those pics were taken for some sort of GLS site? LOL!

Anyway, yep, it's from late 98 early 99. Tremonti is holding the PRS platinum finish, double cut. This is the first custom made model PRS built for him. Then he asked for a single cut and they handed him the flat black finish. But the black didn't get ready in time to shoot the video for Higher.

I wish those 2 were still friends too. :(

IsThisTheEnd66 07-14-2004 09:37 PM

Is it just me or does Mark just not seem happy in the pics, its like he doesn't want to be there but thats how I feel

Dogstar 07-14-2004 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsThisTheEnd66
Is it just me or does Mark just not seem happy in the pics, its like he doesn't want to be there but thats how I feel

I think he's trying to look bad-ass and serious. They all try to do that :D.

musiclover291 07-14-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsThisTheEnd66

I think Mark is just not into pictures and press he's just into the music. It's such a shame they are no longer close they seem like brothers. I really hope one day they can work everything out and forgive and be close again.
They have to miss each other.

aussiecreeder 07-14-2004 10:13 PM

thanks for those, the ones with scott and mark are great.......

Shadow 07-14-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
those pics were taken for some sort of GLS site? LOL!

Anyway, yep, it's from late 98 early 99. Tremonti is holding the PRS platinum finish, double cut. This is the first custom made model PRS built for him. Then he asked for a single cut and they handed him the flat black finish. But the black didn't get ready in time to shoot the video for Higher.

I wish those 2 were still friends too. :(

I've narrowed down the time frame. The pictures were probably taken Between May 1998 and August 1998. (I've just edited my first post to reflect this information)

Thanks for that information about the guitar.

Jez 07-15-2004 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

I totally agree. It's that early 20's testosterone thing kickin' in there ;)

hayley 07-15-2004 02:45 AM

Woah baby, they look so hot there, gosh Stapp looked so good, real bad ass. That last one is pretty funny, thank you so much for sharing. :)

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-15-2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Haha, that's exactly it! Plus it doesn't seem to get Mark too excited to take a picture, and Scott, I'm not so sure he doesn't actually like to take pictures, and that's not a bad thing! :pant: Mark looks really good in those too. :eek: