CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-13-2005 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
oh man a kiwi is going to be darker than me......i am a shame to the great aussie tradition of being brown and getting suncancer.

Muahahaha I will remember you said that. ;) Every 10 minutes "Ooooh Michael, look at my niceeee brrroooownnn skin!!" :laugh:

Quote:

oh we're making jokes now ha? its all good blondes are dumb but they have more fun....or some i'm told lol.

Yes. Lol. I have blonde streaks, wonder if that counts? :rolleyes:

Anna1011 01-13-2005 05:59 AM

im off to town and am skiving school this afternoon, ooo i feel so naughty. :D

The Lithium 01-13-2005 08:30 AM

I rule

Higher_Desire 01-13-2005 11:50 AM

I have to brush my teeth soon. It tastes like something crawled into my mouth and died and I have class in 20 minutes.

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 01-13-2005 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I rule

You wish you ruled ;) Hah! I love pickin on you,its so much fun :D

Higher_Desire 01-13-2005 05:01 PM

You can save money by buying seperate nuts and mixing them yourself at home.

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Muahahaha I will remember you said that. ;) Every 10 minutes "Ooooh Michael, look at my niceeee brrroooownnn skin!!" :laugh:

Yes. Lol. I have blonde streaks, wonder if that counts? :rolleyes:

if you tease me about my white skin i will be forced to pull out the secret weapon. when you ask me if your bum looks big in that dress i'll say it looks huge! lmao j/k

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 06:34 PM

my random thought is that my window on my drivers side is stuck cause the motor controlling the power windows (on that one window) is not working. it got stuck when it was down and so that is an obvious security risk. i've had to tape the window up until i can get it fixed.....grrrrr. luckily the other windows are fine so i won't die. i suddenly despise power windows and want normal ones cause nothing goes wrong.

JulieCitySlicker 01-13-2005 06:41 PM

Melody had her boyfriend here all dang day,watching some gay movie. They Finally left,so I finally have the place to myself again!

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 06:46 PM

melody is your daughter?

JulieCitySlicker 01-13-2005 06:56 PM

No,my roommate ;)

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 07:10 PM

oh so was it a case of 3 is a crowd? couples stuff......;)

hayley 01-13-2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I have to brush my teeth soon. It tastes like something crawled into my mouth and died and I have class in 20 minutes.

Wow, that would have had to be the most off-turning thing I have ever read. Lol.

Quote:

if you tease me about my white skin i will be forced to pull out the secret weapon. when you ask me if your bum looks big in that dress i'll say it looks huge! lmao j/k

:crying: :crying: LOL. Okay so the competition is on; who can be the brownest by the time we meet ... muahahaha I'm so going to kick you ass. ;)

Quote:

i've had to tape the window up until i can get it fixed.....grrrrr. luckily the other windows are fine so i won't die. i suddenly despise power windows and want normal ones cause nothing goes wrong.

Oh man. Taped up windows must be very embarrasing. Hopefully you get that fixed soon :p

aussiecreeder 01-14-2005 03:25 AM

Quote:

:crying: :crying: LOL. Okay so the competition is on; who can be the brownest by the time we meet ... muahahaha I'm so going to kick you ass. ;)

Oh I am a dead man.....my policy against tanning salons may need to be forsaken. If that doesn't work then I can always cheat by putting on a crapload of tanning cream the morning I see ya lol.

Quote:

Oh man. Taped up windows must be very embarrasing. Hopefully you get that fixed soon :p

Not really because my car doesn't dictate my personality. I just ooze cool. In fact I am cool personified, if cool had a statue it would be me! lol It is actually kind of embarassing. When it got stuck last night I was franticallly trying to get them up and get them to stay there but to no avail lol. I think the motor that controls the window needs to be replaced which costs money grrrrrr.

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2005 08:19 AM

Urg! I don't want to go to work today :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: