CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-05-2005 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
lol are you laughing at my stupidity? cause i am lol.......

No, I'm laughing .... um .... wait ... yeah, you're stupidity. ;) J/k lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
yeah sometimes those manikins look real. one time i was out the front of this music store and there was this guy just sitting at the front and i thought it must be a mannikin. then he moves and then plays "dead fish" again....weird.

:laugh: That's funny. I hate statues lol

aussiecreeder 01-05-2005 01:55 AM

just for laughing at me there will be small traces of chicken in your potatoe salad when you get here! ;)

hayley 01-05-2005 02:02 AM

No!

JulieCitySlicker 01-06-2005 09:46 PM

I'm gonna go to bed here shortly :tired:

fluttergirl 01-06-2005 09:56 PM

I really dont want to do these six calculus assignments......
nor do i want to go to school tomorrow
man, that senioritis is kicking in.....

Higher_Desire 01-07-2005 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
I really dont want to do these six calculus assignments......
nor do i want to go to school tomorrow
man, that senioritis is kicking in.....

Eeewwww. Gross. Calc sucks. Luckily, I finished all the math I'm ever going to have to take for the rest of my life last semester!!!! Math sucks!!!!

H-D :pimp:

hayley 01-07-2005 01:55 AM

Ahhh the horrors of school ... :eek: Glad I don't go there anymore

Muad'Dib 01-07-2005 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Ahhh the horrors of school ... :eek: Glad I don't go there anymore

Agreed. Although I do miss school holidays ;) Im on Christmas holidays from work now, finished on 24th, start on 10th Jan, not really long compared to most school/uni students.

hayley 01-07-2005 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Agreed. Although I do miss school holidays ;)

Yeah true, haha. They were the best, even though they didn't last long enough, no holidays ever do. :p

Quote:

Im on Christmas holidays from work now, finished on 24th, start on 10th Jan, not really long compared to most school/uni students.

Yeah that's not very long, but it's better than nothing! I'm starting to job-hunt again, my shop that I'm in now (a Christmas shop) is closing down on Monday so I need to find another one. :eek: But I love working, having my independance, and, of course, the money :D lol

Muad'Dib 01-07-2005 02:33 AM

Quote:

Yeah that's not very long, but it's better than nothing! I'm starting to job-hunt again, my shop that I'm in now (a Christmas shop) is closing down on Monday so I need to find another one. :eek: But I love working, having my independance, and, of course, the money :D lol

Yeah, job hunting is pretty hard over here. I had about 30 interviews before I landed a job. The money is always good to have at our ages :D Most of my mates go to uni and dont really have much of an income. Getting a job that pays good with no qualifications is pretty much impossible. Im only getting 330 a week after tax is taken out. Not much :(

hayley 01-07-2005 02:42 AM

Quote:

Yeah, job hunting is pretty hard over here. I had about 30 interviews before I landed a job.

Holy crap, that's alot of interviews. This will actually be my second job in retail, but my first job interview, the other job was a lucky catch, my mum got it for me and I didn't even have to go for an interview. So I must admitt I am a little nervous about being interviewed, but my dad who is an employeer says that I have it sussed, so that's a good thing. :p

Quote:

The money is always good to have at our ages :D

Lol defenitly, I have to watch my spending though, that's for sure. :o How old are you, btw?

Quote:

Getting a job that pays good with no qualifications is pretty much impossible.

Yes that's true, even though getting this next job will be slightly easier because I already have work experiance, which is always a bonus. :)

Muad'Dib 01-07-2005 02:51 AM

Quote:

Lol defenitly, I have to watch my spending though, that's for sure. :o How old are you, btw?

Turn 19 this year. I spend a shitload too. I buy alot of music, + its a 20-30 drive to work for me, and being 26 years old my car chews through petrol. Going to have to cut down a little bit on smoking too, costing me way too much. I intend to move out of home soon so I've got to get some $$$ saved away.

aussiecreeder 01-07-2005 04:17 AM

Quote:

Yeah, job hunting is pretty hard over here. I had about 30 interviews before I landed a job. The money is always good to have at our ages :D Most of my mates go to uni and dont really have much of an income. Getting a job that pays good with no qualifications is pretty much impossible. Im only getting 330 a week after tax is taken out. Not much :(

How bout something like driving a taxi or cleaning? Not very glamarous I admit but those jobs would have to pay better than 330 a week clear. My housemate does window cleaning a very simple but hard-working job and he's making a killing.

hayley 01-07-2005 05:03 AM

Quote:

Turn 19 this year. I spend a shitload too. I buy alot of music, + its a 20-30 drive to work for me, and being 26 years old my car chews through petrol.

Oh shit yeah, being that old it would cost you a fortune! Maybe that's what you can start saving up for next ... :)

Quote:

Going to have to cut down a little bit on smoking too, costing me way too much.

Yes well, don't we all say that. :rolleyes: ;)

hayley 01-07-2005 05:03 AM

And yeah Michael, you're right. It's funny because some of the most crappiest jobs actually get you quite alot of money. For me, working in a music store would be the ultimate retail job, but I will take pretty much anything I can get for the mean time.