CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Scotts Angel 01-03-2005 12:27 AM

Hey how about we just eat chocolate-chip pancakes!! :chef:

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotts Angel
Hey how about we just eat chocolate-chip pancakes!! :chef:

you baking? sweet i'll be out the back playing pool lol.

Scotts Angel 01-03-2005 12:32 AM

Sure! I love to cook, and everyone says I'm good at it! However, my 12 year old daughter is not going to Australia till this summer. A long wait for that food. Guess you will be awfully hungry by then!! ;)

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotts Angel
Sure! I love to cook, and everyone says I'm good at it! However, my 12 year old daughter is not going to Australia till this summer. A long wait for that food. Guess you will be awfully hungry by then!! ;)

booooo!!!! lol ummmm feeling hungry now.....

Scotts Angel 01-03-2005 12:51 AM

:deal: Hey, how about a trade? I just love this one licorice from the great out back, it's called kukobara, or something like that!? I'll send the pancakes, and you send the Strawberry licorice!!

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 12:53 AM

or we trade recipes? :D
you get your licorice recipe from google btw.....lol.

hayley 01-03-2005 11:36 PM

ooh bump this thread :D

TeriB19 01-03-2005 11:53 PM

Where the hell is Danny????

hayley 01-03-2005 11:55 PM

Yeah he's really dissapeared this time!

I haven't talked to him for quite a while now but the last time I did, he was doing great :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-04-2005 09:04 PM

My chest is all congested:( I hope I'm not getting bronchitis or something :eek:

goddess_bb 01-04-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
My chest is all congested:( I hope I'm not getting bronchitis or something :eek:

eck...Julie, I hope you feel better. I just got over a really nasty virual thing...

I think I just might be crazy and I wonder why it took me so long to figure it out?

aussiecreeder 01-05-2005 12:53 AM

lol this is going to sound really strange but has anyone ever seen these cardboard cutout people out of the corner of your eye and thought they were real? :o i was in a shopping centre today and i thought i saw kieren perkins out of the corner of my eye but he was just cardboard lmao. second random thought is my annoyance and getting cut off while driving. i'm rolling down a steep hill at 80 km/h when this clown just moves in front of me and forces me to slow to 60 while going downhill. :mad:

Muad'Dib 01-05-2005 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

Doctor? Not good start to 2005 :( Hope you get better soon.

hayley 01-05-2005 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
lol this is going to sound really strange but has anyone ever seen these cardboard cutout people out of the corner of your eye and thought they were real? :o i was in a shopping centre today and i thought i saw kieren perkins out of the corner of my eye but he was just cardboard lmao.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's a good one.
I do it alot, not so much with the cardboard cut-outs, but with manikins (I don't know if that's spelt right) Anyhow, you know those statue things. I remember once on top of Rebel Sport they had this guy in a canoe, and I swear it looked so real I yelled out "What the heck is that guy doing on the roof?!" :rolleyes: It was so funny and sometimes I walk around corners and they are there and I almost jump out of my skin ... lol stuipd really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
second random thought is my annoyance and getting cut off while driving. i'm rolling down a steep hill at 80 km/h when this clown just moves in front of me and forces me to slow to 60 while going downhill. :mad:

Lol ... so you like speed then? EXCELLANT!!! :D haha

aussiecreeder 01-05-2005 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's a good one.
I do it alot, not so much with the cardboard cut-outs, but with manikins (I don't know if that's spelt right) Anyhow, you know those statue things. I remember once on top of Rebel Sport they had this guy in a canoe, and I swear it looked so real I yelled out "What the heck is that guy doing on the roof?!" :rolleyes: It was so funny and sometimes I walk around corners and they are there and I almost jump out of my skin ... lol stuipd really.

Lol ... so you like speed then? EXCELLANT!!! :D haha

lol are you laughing at my stupidity? cause i am lol.......
yeah sometimes those manikins look real. one time i was out the front of this music store and there was this guy just sitting at the front and i thought it must be a mannikin. then he moves and then plays "dead fish" again....weird.