CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Ana4Stapp 10-13-2006 06:06 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

And Missing Somoene Here ...wheres Eusebio?? Cant See Him Online...which Is Weird...

eusebioCBR 10-13-2006 06:51 PM

I'm here!, just got out of work and I gotta go again(out):(

Ana4Stapp 10-13-2006 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR

OHH! COOL...D ITS WEIRD COME HERE AND DONT SEE YOU ONLINE...YOU LIVE HERE RIGHT?? LOL :D

JulieCitySlicker 10-13-2006 11:10 PM

Hey Guys! Please pray for my sister and her boyfriend. They are on their way down here from Michigan and are going to visit untill Sunday morning,so we can get some work done on the house so it will sell faster.

Please pray that they will get safely!

Thanks!

bilal 10-15-2006 03:54 PM

Chocolate ..... its good to have a lot of em when your feeling unworthy...... it helps me a lot in that case....... the only trouble is that it melts very quickly....and becomes a sticky mess inside the rapper...... i mean, your on the move... you have this non-sense feelings catching you up.... you start gettin all those weird thoughts that you do when your in a crowded place or walking a crowded street .... all sort of people around you.... tall, short, old , young...........and your refelctive demon on life rolls up its kickstand and starts shooting in all directions....... then, yes, then Chocolates are a real exorcism pill..... but the damn thing melts so quickly...... i mean you stuff few bars in your pocket and while you finishes with the first one.....the rest of the stuff gets melted in your pocket....and you cant lick the good parts off the rappr in public, and even if you do it.... then be sure that some of it is either sticking on your nose or cheek or chin or somewhere..... damn.....

JulieCitySlicker 10-15-2006 04:04 PM

I < 3 chocolate:D

Rocketqueen 10-16-2006 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD DO, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Rocketqueen 10-16-2006 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Chocolate ..... its good to have a lot of em when your feeling unworthy...... it helps me a lot in that case....... the only trouble is that it melts very quickly....and becomes a sticky mess inside the rapper...... i mean, your on the move... you have this non-sense feelings catching you up.... you start gettin all those weird thoughts that you do when your in a crowded place or walking a crowded street .... all sort of people around you.... tall, short, old , young...........and your refelctive demon on life rolls up its kickstand and starts shooting in all directions....... then, yes, then Chocolates are a real exorcism pill..... but the damn thing melts so quickly...... i mean you stuff few bars in your pocket and while you finishes with the first one.....the rest of the stuff gets melted in your pocket....and you cant lick the good parts off the rappr in public, and even if you do it.... then be sure that some of it is either sticking on your nose or cheek or chin or somewhere..... damn.....

:) .....i love you he he you dont need an exorcism ...you just have a strong spirt of truth in you ...that sometimes does not reconize that part of you that takes good and peace for An Awnser Or A Closing Issuie ;)but i promise ...you and i remind you ...God Will Never Fail You ... i,ll take the part thats sticking somewhere haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and on your nose cheek and chin

JulieCitySlicker 10-17-2006 10:02 PM

Hey All! Please remember me in your prayers,tomorrow at 2:45 I have to go in to see an eye doctor because I've been seeing these back floaty things in my vision lately.

So I'm going in tomorrow to try to figure out whats happening with it.

Thanks

metalchris25 10-17-2006 11:38 PM

Korns most recent album was horrible.

bilal 10-18-2006 10:50 AM

i just came back from the washroom.... i had to crap....... while i do that, my mind works in a mysterious way..... this time it hit a tune of a song, which probably i havent listened for like some 10 years, well, i wasnt a music listener 10 years back, i guess since like some 8 years...... its a song called LEMON TREE by FOOL's GARDEN

the lyrics

Quote:

I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

I'm sitting here
I miss the power
I'd like to go out taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired
Put myself into bed
Well, nothing ever happens and I wonder

Isolation is not good for me
Isolation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree

I'm steppin' around in the desert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen and you wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
And I wonder, wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
And all that I can see, and all that I can see, and all that I can see
Is just a yellow lemon-tree

Rocketqueen 10-19-2006 12:57 AM

i remembear that song, I WAS, thinking about our skys today that were so beautiful ...:) so yes i look up once in a while and the sky b/c you know each one , as they pass inside your soul..but i dont wanna float away up there....so we rule the skys, , and the lemons too ~they can be tasty ~once you found out what it takes to make theme sweet ~~

bilal 10-20-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
,and the lemons too ~they can be tasty ~once you found out what it takes to make theme sweet ~~

very fine said.......... and yes, sky is beautiful but city lights are so bliniding and life so hectic for people to even realise that its been some 10 years since they last looked up and admired the creation hanging above:(

Rocketqueen 10-21-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
very fine said.......... and yes, sky is beautiful but city lights are so bliniding and life so hectic for people to even realise that its been some 10 years since they last looked up and admired the creation hanging above:(

i know it ..i guess in a way it was,nt meant for all those to admire the sky and let it capture their hearts EVEN THOUGH thats The Way God Meant For It To Be, THE SKY is some what Like GODS Eyes Upon Man The Way He Changes The Skys And Its Many Shades And Paints, And The Way The Clouds Move Across The Sky...The Way HE Expresses Us Through Are Skys You Will Take Notice And A Deep BreathOf Those Skys...But Its Sad To Say THAT Everybody Has One That God Made For Theme But They know it not ...

bilal 10-21-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
But They know it not ...

:(