CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fred Durst strikes again but... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4262)

hayley 09-08-2003 09:45 PM

Shame on him, he must have been really embarrased when they booed. Good freaking job I hate him.

Julbright 09-08-2003 10:07 PM

fred durst is gross and limp bizkit sucks independent of the whole anti-Creed issues. Then when you add the Creed part to it all it is like why is this band even still around. hate 'em.

Rock on Creed and HOORAY for the booers!

Wylde-Tremonti 09-08-2003 10:35 PM

okay....i have something to say....Alot of ppl are dissing Fred Durst...i don't like him...but you guy's are really being hypacritical....remember the Golden Rule ppl.... Fred may not seem like a great guy....but everyone has their demons...and i admit that limp bizkit does have some really great songs!...so just keep that in mind b4 u start bashin him....
*we don't want ppl to bash our guys...*
*so what gives us the right to bash other peoples*

Leader of Men 09-08-2003 10:57 PM

He was really nice in Minneapolis to everyone but Britney Spears, and 50 cent

ZION1010 09-08-2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
okay....i have something to say....Alot of ppl are dissing Fred Durst...i don't like him...but you guy's are really being hypacritical....remember the Golden Rule ppl.... Fred may not seem like a great guy....but everyone has their demons...and i admit that limp bizkit does have some really great songs!...so just keep that in mind b4 u start bashin him....
*we don't want ppl to bash our guys...*  I   Agree
*so what gives us the right to bash other peoples*

Bridge of Clay 09-08-2003 11:14 PM

velocity, Jonathan watched it on mtv europe.

TremontiPRS17 09-09-2003 12:09 AM

Creed haters......theres no hope for em......you all agree???hehe

JulieCitySlicker 09-09-2003 12:41 AM

Even if they never have bashed Creed I would still hate limp bizkit:mad: He gets paid millions of dollars to cus like a sailor in his music:rolleyes: Now there is some real talent(saying sarcasticly)

creed_sweden 09-09-2003 10:22 AM

Yeah...i saw the show on MTV europe...
And first of all i was shocked...Later i laughed...because the peolpe at the (free) concert was starting to boo...
After they had played the song Fred said that he was sorry and said instead :
- Im sorry for that Creed thing, cmon ...next song

lisamariekikker 09-09-2003 09:34 PM

...I mean I know it takes a lot of talent and skill to stand behind a mic and talk songs and swear!! does he even sing? and truth be told he is just a business man who is peddling a bunch of crap to the right audience-I dont even think he believes what he says-he is just looking for a buck! WHATEVER FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvscott4ever 09-09-2003 10:15 PM

My :2cents:

Fred Durst is an IDIOT!! Not bashing, just speaking the truth!

facelessman 09-09-2003 10:52 PM

yup, i hate durst too

MrSeeker 09-10-2003 03:24 AM

Thats funny!!! I actually like their new song though,i dont really like the rest of their music,but whatever you can hate whatever ya want.

JulieCitySlicker 09-10-2003 03:47 PM

Durst=Wanker:D

facelessman 09-10-2003 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrSeeker
Thats funny!!! I actually like their new song though,i dont really like the rest of their music,but whatever you can hate whatever ya want.

i dont like how all of a sudden they changed styles...what happened to all the rock-rap hybrid crap? (although, i do like linkin park)