CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Default's new tour dates (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5681)

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-26-2004 08:53 PM

Default's new tour dates

I don't have them on hand right now, but my boys are on tour with Evanescence. You can go to http://defaultonline.com/tour so, yeah. It's all good, except for the fact that, once again, they seem to skip Oklahoma city. I'm glad they've got some dates now and all, but I'd really like to see the dudes, but apparently they don't want to see me. :crying: It's probably because they figured out the radio stations around here don't play but two of their songs. (sighs) But I do know they are having a show in Denver, because that's the closest they will get. Maybe they'll come up with more dates and come here to sweet home Oklahoma. I was almost thinking I saw something about a free show in Philidelphia???? I don't remember. I'll check it out later. But you people that like the boys can see where and when they're coming, and you can go to the concert, and take real good pictures of Dallas' butt for me! ;) Oh how that would make my day!!! Well, see you dudes later. I'm going to finish watching Joe Dirt. That movie is so freaking stupid, but it's cool!

Dogstar 01-27-2004 12:08 AM

A free show in Philly? That's where I live. I can't stand Evanescence, but I wouldn't mind seeing Default. Thanks for the info. I'm sorry they won't be in your neck of the woods, though. That stinks, especially because you are such a big fan.

RMadd 01-27-2004 06:11 PM

Looks like Evanescence won't be w/ Default at the Philly show.

souldancer 01-29-2004 10:38 PM

Oh..my Creed friend knows I love my little Dallas, their animal welfare charity work,,and I am wanting to go see them in Reno, NV...PLease, tell me I SHOULD!!

Dogstar 01-29-2004 10:47 PM

YOU SHOULD :D!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 01-29-2004 10:49 PM

Crap! Nothing in St Louis :(
I would love to see Default :)

TeriB19 01-29-2004 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldancer
Oh..my Creed friend knows I love my little Dallas, their animal welfare charity work,,and I am wanting to go see them in Reno, NV...PLease, tell me I SHOULD!!

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

souldancer 01-29-2004 11:10 PM

Thanks for the encouragement! :thankyou:

JenRN 01-30-2004 02:11 PM

They are coming to DC the same place I saw 3DD, I am thinking of it! :D

RMadd 01-30-2004 03:05 PM

I'm not feeling much love from these Canadians either.

souldancer 01-30-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
They are coming to DC the same place I saw 3DD, I am thinking of it! :D

...good, and what's stopping you?... :)

Higher_Desire 01-31-2004 02:39 AM

Why isn't there ever anything in Caldwell, Nampa, or Boise?

H-D :darkdance

Creed_Defaultgirl 02-02-2004 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
A free show in Philly? That's where I live. I can't stand Evanescence, but I wouldn't mind seeing Default. Thanks for the info. I'm sorry they won't be in your neck of the woods, though. That stinks, especially because you are such a big fan.

Yeah, I know for sure that the Philly show is free. Unless the e-mail lied to me. I like Evanescence pretty well, they're not my favorite or anything. And I also found out that there is a closer show, Witchita, KS. Not really much difference LOL. They're both too far away for me to go to. I wish I would have seen them in Dallas when they were there, but my mom is scared to go to Dallas for some reason???? And I didn't have enough money, so, unless they're good little boys and come close to Oklahoma, if not in Ok, then I'll have to wait untill they have their third album and hopefully I'll make it then. If you decide to go to that show, Dogstar, have fun. :)

Creed_Defaultgirl 02-02-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldancer

Are you trying to steal my boy from me??????

(Just kidding with ya!) You should go, so you guys that do can all tell me how good they were, and give me very detailed messages about your different perspectives of Dallas.
By the way, have any of you seen them live before???? I got 'The Fallout-Limited Edition' and I was watching the dvd part, and from all the pictures I've seen on the website and fan sites, he (Dallas) looks like a fairly tall dude, but on the dvd, he was signing something for some chick, and she was like either really tall, or Dallas is short! So you people that have seen them. Is Dallas tall, or short??? It's just been bothering me, y'know the stupidest things that get on your nerves until you find out!
Okay, I'll shut up now...

PaulMcCoygirl 02-03-2004 08:23 PM

Of course nothing in Texas... :(