CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 11-20-2005 05:31 PM

aaaggghhh my stupid car broke down yesterday.......and it seems my mechanic has gone away so i don't have a car for a few days! doh!!
public transport sucks.......

JulieCitySlicker 11-20-2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
W.e.i.r.d.o ... hehe just kidding, I've tried that too, cereal is yum any time of the day! :laugh:

Julie, I'm sorry you feel this way honey .. :( :hugs:

Thank you for the hugs Hayley :) :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 11-23-2005 06:07 AM

havent been able to be here cos of an insane shedule, but i would just like to say that I have finnished all of the stuff i had to do to get my degree today, so I am gonna
:syncdance:syncdance:syncdance
GRADUATE!
:syncdance:syncdance:syncdance
It's a miracle!

Anna1011 11-23-2005 07:47 AM

wooo donna :hugs:

Sincirr 11-23-2005 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
wooo donna :hugs:

hehe yeaaaaaahh!!! woo indeed!:D

Anna1011 11-23-2005 08:31 AM

lol im guessing your happy

Dogstar 11-27-2005 11:12 PM

I can't wait to get out of work :D

Rocketqueen 11-28-2005 12:43 AM

:D im getting adivice from a friend on how to update my memory on my pc im like what the :wtf: damn i dont even know how much memory i got

JulieCitySlicker 11-29-2005 10:37 AM

I have another prayer request to ask of you! My mom has been having heart palpitations lately and she emailed me and said that now they are getting worse,and her good cholesterol is very low as well:( Shw is going to be put on medication for it and she hates taking any types of medications. So, please pray that she will listen to her doctor and take them. I think that the stress of dad leaving might have made this worse and I couldn't bare to lose my mom right now,with everything else that is happening in my family:(

Thanks!

Anna1011 11-29-2005 10:45 AM

aw julie i hope she'll be okay :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 11-29-2005 08:51 PM

Thank you Anna :hugs: Me to

Rocketqueen 11-30-2005 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I have another prayer request to ask of you! My mom has been having heart palpitations lately and she emailed me and said that now they are getting worse,and her good cholesterol is very low as well:( Shw is going to be put on medication for it and she hates taking any types of medications. So, please pray that she will listen to her doctor and take them. I think that the stress of dad leaving might have made this worse and I couldn't bare to lose my mom right now,with everything else that is happening in my family:(

Thanks!

Julie im sorry i did,nt know sweethear because it was not in the prayer request thread, i will moms are like the most beautiful people we kinda get close to theme i think its like a nature thing i will pray for her and you too :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: mega julies mom takes her medicine {{HUGS}}

JulieCitySlicker 11-30-2005 09:43 AM

Thanks Sis :hugs:

Um...is your nose supposed to bleed everytime you blow it :confused: That is what mine is doing :wtf:

Rocketqueen 11-30-2005 09:50 AM

your welcome julie anytime no i dont think so julie but it is good for it to come out !!! : like mines doing when i blow i never knew you could have that much wind inside you to blow that long

Sincirr 12-06-2005 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Thanks Sis :hugs:
Um...is your nose supposed to bleed everytime you blow it :confused: That is what mine is doing :wtf:

Eeek! I know mine gets like that sometimes when i have been blowing it heaps. Yick! Poor Julie!